Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how fucking disheartening are women knowing you can’t just be ugly, but you’re fucked even more with small penis and short height?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Like Jesus Christ man you need it all to stand a chance

Why can’t ugliness be enough

Why did god have to make it even worse with a small penis and short height wtf

Why can, and why does, SO MUCH GO WRONG for men?!

Women face none of these issues!

Short women are desirable! No normal man will reject the advances of a woman he’s attracted to because of small boobs! Average and even ugly women get juggernauted into relationships without even trying!

Why did I have to be born an inferior man :feelsrope::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

That doesnt matter ((we)) have asked 10thousand women and all of them said "height dicksize and looks dont matter its just a coincidence that my boyfriend happens to be a tall chad with a nine inch cock TEEEEEHHHEEEEE"

Despite what normies think and extreme outliers like Ron Jeremy, sexual unattractiveness usually comes in a package.
Bald, short, cuck beta face, dicklet, autism etc.

Men have so many things that can go wrong. The pressure is all on us to have a decent sized dick, NT behavior, hair, be 6ft tall, have a masculine face etc.

I hate being a dicklet. My dick gives me my sexuality and it's the main feature that is supposed to make me a man. It's small and thin, though and it kills me inside. Dick is very important. Everything is when you're a man.

Women can have aspergers and not only do 99% of people never notice, it can actually be benefitial because aspie foids tend to be shy or have "cute" behavhior. Aspie men are subhuman on the other hand.

Women don't have the pressure of having to worry about how small or deep their vagina is. A man with a 5" pencil dick is seen as a child by foids.
Don't even get me started on height.

Last edited:
Gnon bless st bagelcel for bringing the heightpill for the forefront like he has

My dick 11cm, so even at naked mask parties femoids would not count me as partner

YOu need an attractive face first

We were ment to lose from the start.