Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe in JBF (just be first) theory?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

I hope to God this was a troll thread. How low IQ does one have to be to believe this shit?

"Teehee we're teenage girls and we totally don't only acknowledge zoomer Chads!"

"we prefer this big strong man!"

Just lol. Anyone who promotes JBF theory needs a fucking lobotomy. It should be banned tbh.

with smart phones and 13 year olds being on instagram it probably doesn't exist anymore

retard iq=JBF

Do you have to post those foids? It's torture to look at them.

Holy shit. is that the average American zoomer? As in 16-19 years old?.. He mogs me into oblivion.

Probably worked, and quite well and relatively recently too.
Too late now

View attachment 106918
I hope to God this was a troll thread. How low IQ does one have to be to believe this shit?

View attachment 106929View attachment 106924
"Teehee we're teenage girls and we totally don't only acknowledge zoomer Chads!"
View attachment 106925

"we prefer this big strong man!"
View attachment 106923

View attachment 106928

Just lol. Anyone who promotes JBF theory needs a fucking lobotomy. It should be banned tbh.

These girlpics are ragefuel. I can't even help it. Just makes me angry. Just be first only applies if you chain her to the wall of your basement.

But the point of "JBF" is not that teenage girls prefer older ugly men, not at all, it's just that if you're the first guy to dick a girl, she'll have a type of respect and connection with you that the next guys won't obtain.

There's no definitive proof for that, but if you see the statistics that show that the more dicks a girl has taken, the less likely it is for a marriage with her to last, you get an idea. I also have some empirical experiences concerning friends and their gfs.

Does someone seriously believe that shit?

any foid will chase chad no matter the age

I first started approaching girls when I was in 7th grade (age 12). I was already aiming when low I first started high school (age 14-15). I asked out the fattest girl in school and she rejected me harshly. So no, I can tell you this does not work.

There's probably is (or was) a shred of truth in that it's somewhat easier to get a girlfriend when you're still in high school. Actually I doubt even that's the case anymore. But even in high school, juggernaut law is still in effect. And if you're sub4, forget about it.

I first started approaching girls when I was in 7th grade (age 12). I was already aiming when low I first started high school (age 14-15). I asked out the fattest girl in school and she rejected me harshly. So no, I can tell you this does not work.

There's probably is (or was) a shred of truth in that it's somewhat easier to get a girlfriend when you're still in high school. Actually I doubt even that's the case anymore. But even in high school, juggernaut law is still in effect. And if you're sub4, forget about it.

Probably at some tiny religious private schools rich parents send their kids to. The ones with like 300 students total. And before 2010 before smart phones.

But in america public schools can have like 5000+ students and every girl figures out her real value damn quick.

They'd be embarrassed just by mentioning that an incel approached them because that threatens their self-worth.

Absolutely destroys JBF theory. Even if this story is fake, it has happened MANY times. It's over.

with smart phones and 13 year olds being on instagram it probably doesn't exist anymore
true, even hijab foids are probably doing degenerate shit online and irl tbh, there are no good girls or innocent girls nowadays, its simply not possible

Absolutely destroys JBF theory. Even if this story is fake, it has happened MANY times. It's over.

A typical story. Archetypal at this point. JFL at "waiting to be ready"

JBC
Just be chad theory.

All my physical and mental problems aside-can I, man 30+, have piece of fresh teen pusi too?

JBF is perfectly applicable even now, albeit more likely in europe than america, you just don't have the social awareness to see it.

there are numerous power moves a normal guy with a decent family and community around him can pull in order to get and keep a wholesome girl at least until marriage.
putting an engagement ring on her early is an obvious and naive one that doesn't do all that much, but him making sure that their families become tightly entangled and meet often and help and invest in each other is a serious power move that makes it pretty much impossible for them to break up before they've at least tried marriage for a few years.

pretending JBF does not exist is a cope for NEETs that do nothing but run tinder experiments and don't even try to guess what comes after the initial attraction/courtship dance, there's a way bigger world out there and more ways to fail than you think.

Jbf doesn't stop bitches going for chad BUT the less cock a bitch has had the less likely she is to stray, they're like crackheads, they just try a little & before you know it they're aDICKted & are taking different cocks every week & thus unable to pair bond leading to single mothers raising future convicts or incels if they have sons. Chad slayer sprays (her cunt) while beta soy wagie pays & gets starfish sex once a month & endlessly belittled by that bitch he calls a wife.

JBF is negative infinity IQ

JBF is pretty low IQ tbh
Women of all ages are into chads, doesn't matter if they're in high school or on their death bed

Seen several examples of JBF working, major coping in this thread.

That doesn't disprove JBF because the fat girl didn't sleep with you.

That doesn't disprove JBF because the fat girl didn't sleep with you.

Look at the first screencap in OP's post.

"JBF is legit" "you can even be a high truecel tier and still get into a relationship"

Do you honestly believe this is true?

Me having approached from a very young age is an example of how this is bullshit. How can you "be first" if they don't give you a chance in the first place?

JBF
Look at the first screencap in OP's post.

"JBF is legit" "you can even be a high truecel tier and still get into a relationship"

Do you honestly believe this is true?

Me having approached from a very young age is an example of how this is bullshit. How can you "be first" if they don't give you a chance in the first place?
Fair point. Pair bonding is more probable if you fuck a foid first tho.