Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How good does a manlet's face have to be to get success with women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I'm talking like 5'4 - 5'7 height. How gorgeous does your face have to be to make up for lack of height?

Bieber and Zac efron would be posting here if it wasn't for their chadlite+ face, chadlite is the mininum face requirements for manlets.

I'm talking like 5'4 - 5'7 height. How gorgeous does your face have to be to make up for lack of height?
James Dean

James Dean was 5 foot 8

One of best actors of 1950s - Status maxxed
Front cover for the 'Bad Boy' Look - Sexy

no lower than 8, at least 7, absolutely no lower than 7

Yeah I imagined the minimum would have to be a solid 7. Anything below that and you either get landwhales, used-up single mothers or a life of inceldom.

Sub170 (5'8) means it's over for you :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: you will be mogged even by many foids (unless you live in a country with manlet tier average height)

Bieber and Zac efron would be posting here if it wasn't for their chadlite+ face, chadlite is the mininum face requirements for manlets.
effron and bieber are at least 8 imo