Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How has gambler not realized

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
He probably won’t be banned if he doesn’t repeatedly post “Its over for greekcels” on every one of his alts.

He's mentally ill. He's not self aware. Its over for him.

KV3 said:
He probably won’t be banned if he doesn’t repeatedly post “Its over for greekcels” on every one of his alts.

Or doesn't make 400 posts per day

blackpill_incel said:
Or doesn't make 400 posts per day

To be fair any user can do that and claim mods have no proof

KV3 said:

was just thinking this exact same thing

KV3 said:
To be fair any user can do that and claim mods have no proof

They can look at his ISP and see that it's him.

That's what happen with that faggot Harvey. He made a new account after he said he was going to sui

Well, it is over for greekcels, and if you don't believe so you are in denial.

blackpill_incel said:
They can look at his ISP and see that it's him.

That's what happen with that faggot Harvey. He made a new account after he said he was going to sui

They wouldn’t bother even looking without having a reason to be suspicious

Dekim said:
Well, it is over for greekcels, and if you don't believe so you are in denial.

KV3 said:
They wouldn’t bother even looking without having a reason to be suspicious

I guess so. He's simply too autistic to realize what's happening

I think that's a bit obvious hes doing it on a purpose and his goal is to get banned on his alts so people would make threads about him. He wants to become meme here and he succeded.
Obviously I can't stop people making threads about him and giving more power to him. Well good for him and more power to him then since he knows how to do it and he does it.

Weed said:
I think that's a bit obvious hes doing it on a purpose and his goal is to get banned on his alts so people would make threads about him. He wants to become meme here and he succeded.
Obviously I can't stop people making threads about him and giving more power to him

Thats where his true power lies. He makes people make threads about him even when they dont want to.

/pol/cel said:
Thats where his true power lies. He makes people make threads about him even when they dont want to.

He doesnt make people make threads about him. Obviously people who create threads about him do it because they want to, why else would they make Gambler threads.. It's in their power of will so they do it. They are not focred to.

Weed said:
He doesnt make people make threads about him. Obviously people who create threads about him do it because they want to, why else would they make Gambler threads.. It's in their power of will so they do it. They are not focred to.

Naaa. The gambler has mystical powers.

That's why Gambler keeps making alts. Because he knows people will create threads about him. It's already proven that everytime Gambler's alt was banned there were threads made like "muuh Gambler returns and gets banned !!! Lolo so fuunnny hes not even trying to hide. Lol stupid Gambler am I right am I right? ".

Something, something, Greece, something, something, greekcels.

Weed said:
That's why Gambler keeps making alts. Because he knows people will create threads about him. It's already proven that everytime Gambler's alt was banned there were threads made about "muuh Gambler returns and gets banned !!! Lolo so fuuny hes not even trying to hide".

Even if he does do it to attention whore, it’s still funny as hell. It being an act makes his autism perhaps even more legenedary

KV3 said:
Even if he does do it to attention whore, it’s still funny as hell. It being an act makes his autism perhaps even more legenedary

Yeah that's fine if some people find it funny. I personally don't because I don't find very predictable and obvious things funny.

KV3 said:

People just don't know how much of an act it really is. 

I've had conversations with Gambler's alter ego from lookism all the way back from 2016. The guy is not incel.  He's not a slayer but he is far from incel. More of an eccentric bdd/mentalcel than anything else.

Fun Fact: His new persona Gambler most likely comes from his pastime of betting on NHL and MLB games.

He's grown on me for some reason

because he doesn't want to be anonymous, he likes attention

Akarin said:
because he doesn't want to be anonymous, he likes attention

He's very, VERY self-aware. All of this is a head trip for him, lol.

mods know his IP anyway

Nautica1983 said:
He's mentally ill. He's not self aware. Its over for him.

No he's just a troll. That's it.

DankIncel said:
mods know his IP anyway

No he's just a troll. That's it.

Jokes on him. He's wasting literal hours of his life trolling on internet forums

SunnyBunny said:
The guy is not incel.  He's not a slayer but he is far from incel. More of an eccentric bdd/mentalcel than anything else.

pretty much this, it was always obvious by the way he positions himself that he hasnt been through realities of inceldom and that he had kisses and got laid. but he craves attention. the only thing in this puzzle that never really completed for me, how he produces that amount of posts and spends so much time online, if he's 'apparently' doing decent socially/romantically irl.

SunnyBunny said:
Fun Fact:  His new persona Gambler most likely comes from his pastime of  betting on NHL and MLB games.

unsuccessful gambler huh

SunnyBunny said:
People just don't know how much of an act it really is. 

I've had conversations with Gambler's alter ego from lookism all the way back from 2016. The guy is not incel.  He's not a slayer but he is far from incel. More of an eccentric bdd/mentalcel than anything else.

Fun Fact:  His new persona Gambler most likely comes from his pastime of  betting on NHL and MLB games.

Did he explicitly admit to having sex?