Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How have generations of boomers not blackpilled their own sons grandsons

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I have also been wrestling wit the concept below for some time

If as you and I have become aware pretty early in life concerning the blackpill and all it encompasses

How has this knowledge not been passed down through generations of incels fathers and grandfather's down to sons grandsons
But has taken the internet to collect disparate high iqish cels to enlighten each other and form a mass movement

Because at 60 or above as you know life itself blackpills you
But you are too old and it's too late

For you

But why don't they try and pass anything on blackpill wise
I believe they are willingly sending their offspring to their room knowing what is awaiting them

What is a good enough reason for the boomer and older generations not to have passed on literally any blackpilled knowledge to Norman's and cels

I can't think of one that is "good" morally
It must be literally a face waving exercise until death
A larp until death
Till larp do us part

Maybe bcos they r dead alr.

To be srs, they grew up in a time where putting in hard work usually guaranteed returns

I'm talking now in the 2000s when it started to unravel even 50 year olds it was already unravelling they have kept quiet for 20 fucking years to a whole generation

Maybe bcos they r dead alr.

To be srs, they grew up in a time where putting in hard work usually guaranteed returns
tbh, i dont buy that. Life is still blackpilling as fuck.
You can read accounts from all ages, from the greeks and romans to the middle ages, it has always been the same shit.
It is laughable that this absurdely obivous and superfical canon of wisdom is not common knowledge.

what a fucking joke.

So anyone who wishes to immolate himself on the altar of marriage will have a lot to put up with. Fifteen times, both day and night, he will suffer without respite and he will be sorely tormented. Indeed, I believe that this torture is worse than the torments of hell, with its chains, fire, and iron.

i like that line "immolate himself on the altar of marriage"
nice.

====
also, fucking bump
and why are they bumplocking all these threads now, fucking fag mods, suck my dick.