Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I almost fucked my highschool oneitis, but got cockblocked by jehova’s witnesses.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
So I went to some Turkish wedding of a friend, where my highschool oneitis had some professional musical / dance performance. She spotted me and between the acts she came over and we got talking about old times. It somehow slipped me that I used to find her hot in school and she disclosed that she apparently tried to give me signs, but I was always to shy or never noticed. In this convo she gave me very clear IOI and I had a very good feeling. She had to prepare herself for the second part and went back to the wardrobe. I was left alone at my table and suddenly Knajjd greeted me. Apparently the groom was a mutual friend. I asked him what about his security job at incels.is (in this parallel universe apparently some mighty Incel government organization) and if he doesn’t have to supervise the chat. He said he’s kinda work relatded here as well (hide ya traps hide ya wifes :worryfeels:). I asked him how he means and he answered: "Well you don’t have to supervise chat at incels.is HQ if you bring the chat with you." :feelsthink: I didn’t get it and he took me to the other side of my schools sports hall the wedding took place in, where these adjactent rooms with windows for VIPs or trainers/staff were and he apparently locked them all in there. I winked at them but Knajjd told me they can’t see me because he swapped the windows for mirrored ones. I asked if I can go check on them as they don’t seem to healthy and move all in weird manners. He said no I am banned, but he can show me his new Incels.is law enforcment mech outside instead. I was also allowed to take a short demo ride with him. Back in knajjd let Ultrafayjunior out to show the guests his famous arts. :feelswhat: (he looked like spngebob). I didn’t really spend attention on him because knajjd meanwhile behaved strangely familiar with my oneitis and I was extremely worried that he cucks me. I talked after the wedding to my oneitis again and she assured me she knew him from some vacation to turkey and told me laughing that knajjd won’t cuck me for reasons. I still felt incomfortable. She noticed and told me I don’t have to and she will prove it to me and pulled me towards the equipment room.

Then the ringing of the doorbell woke me up. Jehova’s witnesseses. :woke:

Apparently Noforum leads to wet chat dreams for me.

Cucked by knajjd

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

loled thx, potent kekfuel

ZPrb5iL

I wish I still had dreams.

It somehow slipped me that I used to find her hot in school and she disclosed that she apparently tried to give me signs, but I was always to shy or never noticed. In this convo she gave me very clear IOI and I had a very good feeling.
:chad:

Based cockblocking mod

I grew up a jehovahs witness
I hate them so fucking much

forever incel even in dreams, fucking suifuel

What the fuck did i read?

LULZ, you've really had this dream??
shock.gif
that is absolutely amazing, a mech???
laugh.gif
jesus, i wish i had comparable dreams. my dreams are almost always of the mundane. getting up and peeing, etc.

also, i actually thought that this was supposed to be a brag thread at the beginning, before i saw "suddenly Knajjd greeted me".
tongue.gif

Interesting read

LULZ, you've really had this dream??
shock.gif
that is absolutely amazing, a mech???
laugh.gif
jesus, i wish i had comparable dreams. my dreams are almost always of the mundane. getting up and peeing, etc.
I was kinda astonished too tbh. Not because dreams like this never happened before more because I basically stopped dreaming about stuff in the summer (when I joined the forum, coincidence? :worryfeels: ). Only exception was this pesky wagecuck simulator McDonald's dream, that didn't leave me alone until recently. :feels: I really hope that has an end now.

Glad you like it. I hesitated at first to post as I felt it was kinda cringy tbh.

also, i actually thought that this was supposed to be a brag thread at the beginning, before i saw "suddenly Knajjd greeted me".
tongue.gif
I initially wanted to make the thread title chat gang related, but I noticed too after proofreading the text, so I just rolled with the bait.