Discussion How I define a loser. Most Incels are not losers.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
21d 4h 43m
This is my answer to @SlayerSlayer post: How would you define a loser?

I think that everyone has his own definition of what a "loser" is.

A "social loser" to me is someone that has rotten morals. Like a corrupt politician, a greedy business owner, *criminals in general (*with the exception to "criminals" that broke any kind of cucked or unfair law).

For example JoePedoBiden declares that wearing a wristwatch is "racist white supremacy".
Then a guy wears it anyway, because he is tired of all the stupidity and madness, and he simply doesn't care anymore.

He is not really a criminal, he is a "criminal", nor is he a loser.

People that exploit the welfare system. Illegal immigrants, "rapefugees", parasites, people that abandon their country because "it was too hard, boohoo". They are all losers and parasitic traitors.

Chads, foids and cucks are losers. Chads and foids are losers because despite all the free shit they get they remain greedy, arrogant, cruel, selfish, liars, hypocrites.

Chad is a loser because even having all the respect and power he still allows degeneracy to happen. In fact he likes it, he enjoys the corruption. He enjoys that society and women became degenerates and only give sex to him.

And cucks are losers because they have no dignity.
Willingly becoming slaves, "if I lower myself enough If I betray everybody enough, the foids and Chads will let me eat their shit, and that will make me a better person than those INKWELLS!"

Cucks are the base of the pyramid that oppresses Incels. They are the biggest losers of them all.

I don't really see Incels as losers, unless of course you are a volcel.
Meaning that you have the opportunity and means to leave Inceldom, but because of stupidity or "autism" you are unable to.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
115d 11h 16m
Perfectly said

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
201d 1h 14m
Damn so im both an incel and a loser.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 18h 5m
A "social loser" to me is someone that has rotten morals. Like a corrupt politician, a greedy business owner, *criminals in general (*with the exception to "criminals" that broke any kind of cucked or unfair law).
And yet they still have fulfilling social lives with friends, potential mates and acceptance. What big social losers.
People that exploit the welfare system. Illegal immigrants, "rapefugees", parasites, people that abandon their country because "it was too hard, boohoo". They are all losers and parasitic traitors.
Pick yourself up by the boot straps, how dare you exploit the system or try and leave for a better life, only the rich can do that silly inkwell!!!:feels:
Chads, foids and cucks are losers. Chads and foids are losers because despite all the free shit they get they remain greedy, arrogant, cruel, selfish, liars, hypocrites.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:For losers they sure have great lives. Also just because you're in a position of infuence doesn't make it suddenly your responsibility to purge all evil. Another note-- Chads can still be good people imo, and you greatly overestimate how much 'power' they have. Don't think your average hedonistic Chad can fix shit
And cucks are losers because they have no dignity.
Willingly becoming slaves, "if I lower myself enough If I betray everybody enough, the foids and Chads will let me eat their shit, and that will make me a better person than those INKWELLS!"
:yes::yes::yes:
I don't really see Incels as losers,
What? So you think we're winners? We've been taking Ls since birth, I dunno about winner.

This monologue seems riddled with copes and boomer logic, I dunno about this one cheif

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Veteran
27d 10h 2m
in a better world, incels would be at the top. we were never given a chance to shine after puberty.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
37d 4h 24m
mmmmm seems like cope to me

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
104d 11h 13m
cope.
We're all losers
until a hERo comes to bring ordER to this chaos

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 18h 5m
You're the one coping if you thought i read a single word :feelsPop:

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 27m
Chad is a loser because even having all the respect and power he still allows degeneracy to happen. In fact he likes it, he enjoys the corruption. He enjoys that society and women became degenerates and only give sex to him.
It would take immense willpower to be a Chad and reject all the women throwing themselves at you, you can probably imagine yourself doing this if you were a Chad but this is because you have never experienced it and still have that incel mentality of being OK with only 1 good foid.

Nobody here would use their Chad status to make society less suitable for their own interests, if they were actually chads.

Your logic is similar to saying Incels should allow Chads to get whatever they want because logically they are the most physically superior and so this is all just social Darwinism, there are no such things as "morals", only self interest.

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conqueror of demonic GigaStacies
★★★
15d 7h 25m
if you want to compete with successful people you have to do everything you can, including backstabbing people and doing immoral stuff.

There is no morality when it comes to competition between successful people.

But yeah, rapefugees are scum in my opinion.

J

JegErSkribent

Officer
35d 9h 18m
Huge cope, OP.

The best definition: loser is a person who is exploited and winner is a person who exploits.

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
A loser to me is someone who can't win despite trying.

If you are not trying, you can't be a loser

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
115d 11h 16m
It would take immense willpower to be a Chad and reject all the women throwing themselves at you, you can probably imagine yourself doing this if you were a Chad but this is because you have never experienced it and still have that incel mentality of being OK with only 1 good foid.

Nobody here would use their Chad status to make society less suitable for their own interests, if they were actually chads.

Your logic is similar to saying Incels should allow Chads to get whatever they want because logically they are the most physically superior and so this is all just social Darwinism, there are no such things as "morals", only self interest.
Who. Cares.
Tbf if I was chad...
Stop. You will never be a chad, don't live yourself vicariously through other people. Stop cucking yourself using a stupid morality that only helps those who hate us and make our lives hell.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
21d 4h 43m
For Chad to be considered a winner in my book, he doesn't need to cut his dick off after fucking the first women and never doing sex again. He can keep his filthy cum toilet collection. However he is in a social position were he can change things for the better. The only thing preventing that is not a "conflict of interest".

It's not that Chad doesn't stop degeneracy because "he will lose access to pussy", that is asinine.
Chad doesn't stop degeneracy because his morals have rotten. He himself allows corruption to take course freely, like a maggot he exploits it.

It's like an already obese king not only eating more, which is no moral problem, but also forbidding others from eating or letting his people starve, which is deeply immoral.

Chad is letting us starve, he is allowing famine to persist. Even knowing that he could get food no matter the situation.

I believe that there are no situations were Chad has it "less suitable".
He will fuck dozens of women everyday no matter what.

Under a democracy, or a dictatorship. With or without feminism/female rights. Sharia law or a deeply religious state. Heck even under the complete collapse of society like war times, famine, global pandemics.

I know that Chads can change society to a less degenerate state and don't lose a single pussy in the process. The idea of "less suitable to their own interests" is really a lack of comprehension of Chad's life.

I strongly disagree. No part of what I wrote is in any way similar to "social Darwinism" in fact it goes against much of it.
"Incels should allow Chads to get whatever they want because logically they are the most physically superior".
I never even allured to anything of the sort. That is very stupid.

There ARE such things as morals.
The problem of the West today is that the jewish brainwashing and filthy degeneracy makes everybody become scummy.

Self interest is not greed and degeneracy.
One can act and live with self interest in mind without plunging himself and society into deep degeneracy like we see today.
Huge cope, OP.

The best definition: loser is a person who is exploited and winner is a person who exploits.
Fucking jewish plant greycel parrot.
That demented mindset of exploiting and exploited is pure cancer.
Sad to see imbecile "greycels" jewish plants like you preaching that cancer here.

Go back to The Sewers were you came from, fiend.
if you want to compete with successful people you have to do everything you can, including backstabbing people and doing immoral stuff.

There is no morality when it comes to competition between successful people.
So another degenerate coming here to argue against morals. Then you have no place here to complain about being Incel or society being unfair. Fucking greycel hypocrite. You glownigger.

"Embrace Hedonism and die with no regrets"
And yet they still have fulfilling social lives with friends, potential mates and acceptance. What big social losers.

Pick yourself up by the boot straps, how dare you exploit the system or try and leave for a better life, only the rich can do that silly inkwell!!!:feels:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:For losers they sure have great lives. Also just because you're in a position of infuence doesn't make it suddenly your responsibility to purge all evil. Another note-- Chads can still be good people imo, and you greatly overestimate how much 'power' they have. Don't think your average hedonistic Chad can fix shit

:yes::yes::yes:

What? So you think we're winners? We've been taking Ls since birth, I dunno about winner.

This monologue seems riddled with copes and boomer logic, I dunno about this one cheif

I don't see them as having "fulfilling social lives" when they are in constant mimic mode, wearing multiple "masks" in every social time, and coping with drugs and alcohol 24/7.

Chad maybe, but the foids, cucks and normies? Surely not. They have no "friends". They eat each other at any signal of weakness. I see that happen among foids, cucks and normies all the time in my workplace. They are cannibalistic as fuck.

Normies and cucks get as many "potential mates" as us Incels.
Foids are all Chad's private collection of cum toilets. They don't behave like "human being mates", they behave like "free for all Tyrones buffet". They don't mate anymore, they just fornicate and jump from cock to cock doing abortions.

No "mating/bonding" happens, no family is constructed it's just self-destructive mindless degeneracy.

Tax payers "exploiting the welfare system" doesn't exist. If you already paid for it, through the absurd taxes, they you are just an user.
Now 340 thousand dindu nuffings paying close to 0 shit and STILL benefitting from the thousands of dollars in social welfare that wage slaves paid? Now that is scummy.

Last edited:
Psilocin99

Psilocin99

Recruit
★★★★
5d 9h 40m
I have a decent uni degree and go to the gym etc
If it wasn't for my looks I'd easily get laid
Meanwhile unemployed drug addict chads are fucking top tier foids
The entire concept of someone being a "loser" is cope

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m

For example JoePedoBiden declares that wearing a wristwatch is "racist white supremacy".
Then a guy wears it anyway, because he is tired of all the stupidity and madness, and he simply doesn't care anymore.

He is not really a criminal, he is a "criminal", nor is he a loser.
the premise to the term loser is that life is a game, a competition to see who beats the other. everyone is regarded as a player in that game even though if you have ever played a game, a game can only be played by those who sign up for said game.

if i walked up to you and told you "you lost the game", you would ask me what i am talking about and declare me a lunatic. the same is true for someone calling another a loser. the usage of the term itself is attributable to the lunacy of that person, who thinks that they are part of some game that the other also partakes in.

the idea comes from the fact that living beings engage in competition over resources. a loser from that standpoint is someone who has less resources than another. if someone has 3 bananas and you have none then you are a loser compared to that person. it's a world image full of relatives.

in a world image of absolutes there are people who have less but still are not losers. i can have nothing and still be content. i can have had sex with 1 virgin and another person had with 100 roasties, which one is the loser? a world image of absolutes still implicitly measures winners and losers by some factor, just not by material resources. for example by happiness or if they managed to fulfil their life goals. if the person achieves that he is a winner and otherwise a loser regardless of how successful the others were in comparison.

a poor communist citizen can have lived all his life contently by eating bland food and in blissful ignorance of luxuries, but when a neoliberal flaunts a crepe croissant in front of his face for the first time, the communist's thoughts will be "i want that too" and "why does he have that, but i don't?" compare that to an ascetic monk who lives without clothes and other utensils in front of whom i could flaunt all sorts of things but he wouldn't care.

this difference between a relative and an absolute mindset is why the term loser makes no sense in most contexts even though a competition is undeniably taking place because not everyone participates in the competition for every resource and even those who do or did participate have set different goals for the resource after which they are content and effectively opt out of further competition.

at what are they losing?
i can see how remaining greedy makes them losers, but how do the other traits impede them in anything?
so a winner in this case is someone who makes the world a better place to live in for all.
I don't really see Incels as losers, unless of course you are a volcel.
Meaning that you have the opportunity and means to leave Inceldom, but because of stupidity or "autism" you are unable to.
so the voluntary celibate is voluntarily a celibate, but the only reason he is still celibate is because he is unable to lift his celibacy? if you write it like this then shouldn't there at least be a distinction of 2 terms, one for someone who is voluntarily a celibate and a derogative one for someone who is involuntarily a celibate but for whom the celibacy is self-inflicted? like SIincel or smth.

or is the assumption that every male celibate is involuntarily a celibate, so any acts that were chosen out of one's own volition and lead to celibacy are volcel material?

Last edited:
SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
2d 14h 32m
This is some strong cope.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

baldcel
★★★★★
118d 18h 3m
no winning for your face

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
the premise to the term loser is that life is a game, a competition to see who beats the other. everyone is regarded as a player in that game even though if you have ever played a game, a game can only be played by those who sign up for said game.

if i walked up to you and told you "you lost the game", you would ask me what i am talking about and declare me a lunatic. the same is true for someone calling another a loser. the usage of the term itself is attributable to the lunacy of that person, who thinks that they are part of some game that the other also partakes in.

the idea comes from the fact that living beings engage in competition over resources. a loser from that standpoint is someone who has less resources than another. if someone has 3 bananas and you have none then you are a loser compared to that person. it's a world image full of relatives.

in a world image of absolutes there are people who have less but still are not losers. i can have nothing and still be content. i can have had sex with 1 virgin and another person had with 100 roasties, which one is the loser? a world image of absolutes still implicitly measures winners and losers by some factor, just not by material resources. for example by happiness or if they managed to fulfil their life goals. if the person achieves that he is a winner and otherwise a loser regardless of how successful the others were in comparison.

a poor communist citizen can have lived all his life contently by eating bland food and in blissful ignorance of luxuries, but when a neoliberal flaunts a crepe croissant in front of his face for the first time, the communist's thoughts will be "i want that too" and "why does he have that, but i don't?" compare that to an ascetic monk who lives without clothes and other utensils in front of whom i could flaunt all sorts of things but he wouldn't care.

this difference between a relative and an absolute mindset is why the term loser makes no sense in most contexts even though a competition is undeniably taking place because not everyone participates in the competition for every resource and even those who do or did participate have set different goals for the resource after which they are content and effectively opt out of further competition.

at what are they losing?

i can see how remaining greedy makes them losers, but how do the other traits impede them in anything?

so a winner in this case is someone who makes the world a better place to live in for all.

so the voluntary celibate is voluntarily a celibate, but the only reason he is still celibate is because he is unable to lift his celibacy? if you write it like this then shouldn't there at least be a distinction of 2 terms, one for someone who is voluntarily a celibate and a derogative one for someone who is involuntarily a celibate but for whom the celibacy is self-inflicted? like SIincel or smth.

or is the assumption that every male celibate is involuntarily a celibate, so any acts that were chosen out of one's own volition and lead to celibacy are volcel material?
High IQ.