Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how i ruined my life

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
this happened 2014, i had a good social circle, i always a bit of autist, but i always had friends, so for some stupid reason i got in a fight with another kid, and i end up sending him to the hospital, after that they wanted me to leave the school, after that my entire social circle was destroyed, i go to a new school and get hyper depresed and i fuck it over, after that my life was never the same.

sorry for lack of details, this shit really hurts my head, nothing seen to work in my life since

We need to revert back 2014.

Cope. Your life wouldn't have worked out anyway due to lookism. Gets worse after HS contrary to what normie movies like Mean Girls teach you.

puberty and moving away from the town i grew up in ruined my life :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry:

We need to revert back 2014.
i wish i could live my life again, and avoid my past mistakes, but life don't give a shit
Cope. Your life wouldn't have worked out anyway due to lookism. Gets worse after HS contrary to what normie movies like Mean Girls teach you.
wasen't that bad looking on HS just autistic, it was after it that my vitiligus started to go worse, i also lost my athletic body due to zika

Were you defending yourself or did you initiate it?

Good on you if you were defending yourself. I’ve had to do the same thing a few times.

Yea 2014 is when my life started going downhill too

i wish i could live my life again, and avoid my past mistakes, but life don't give a shit

wasen't that bad looking on HS just autistic, it was after it that my vitiligus started to go worse, i also lost my athletic body due to zika
you have fucking zika and vitiligo?

Were you defending yourself or did you initiate it?

Good on you if you were defending yourself. I’ve had to do the same thing a few times.
i don't remenber well, he punched me in the ches and i punched back in his neck, he was being bullied by other kids and really stresed so i understand why he started it, i really regreted it, because he wasen't a giga asshole, later i manage to say to him that i was sorry for that
you have fucking zika and vitiligo?
i'm already cured from zika, but vilitigus still haunts me

i don't remenber well, he punched me in the ches and i punched back in his neck, he was being bullied by other kids and really stresed so i understand why he started it, i really regreted it, because he wasen't a giga asshole, later i manage to say to him that i was sorry for that

i'm already cured from zika, but vilitigus still haunts me
How bad is your vitiligo? not claiming it is anywhere as bad but I have psoriasis that has now spread to my cheeks and it is horrible

Welcome to the void, OP.

How bad is your vitiligo? not claiming it is anywhere as bad but I have psoriasis that has now spread to my cheeks and it is horrible
i had 3 small spots in the neck din't even bothered me, but later they spreaded to my lower neck and chin, and i'm really afraid of it spreading more

i had 3 small spots in the neck din't even bothered me, but later they spreaded to my lower neck and chin, and i'm really afraid of it spreading more
best of luck with it not spreading, skin issues on the face with the exception of common problems like acne are an absolute death sentence

best of luck with it not spreading, skin issues on the face with the exception of common problems like acne are an absolute death sentence
yes, i'm trying to treat it, and i'm considering surgery

Well you've stand for yourself and be proud

i know it, i should treat tis crap back them, also my mun never forced me to take care of this kind of problem, i also feel this fucked me