Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Important are looks to women?

How Important are looks to women?

• Very Important

• Important

• Less Important than Money

• Less Important than Height

• Less Important than Status

• Less Important than Frame

• Not Important at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

randomcel92

Banned
-
Women often say looks don't matter it's all about "personality". Well, what do you think? I'm curious to see the results.

edit: I would like to clarify that by looks I mean facial appearance. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
Face >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

As important as they are to men.

So, everything.

The difference is holes are liars and will gaslight you to the death to try to convince you that looks aren't, like, that importantttttt.

Looks are everything to females

If you don't have lots of money then they are very important, that is if you want ltr and don't want to get cucked, if you have lots of money then I would say just important, however there is the risk of you getting cucked in an ltr.

If you have neither looks or money the best you will be able to get is chad's used up leftovers for betabux, or an ethnic foid if you are white.

Also I should add in Autism, in most cases this is a death sentence, when it comes to foids, in fact I would say you would need to be 8/10 or above to make up for it.

Last edited:
blackpill rookie to be asking this question tbh

I honestly don't think looks matter to women as much as they do to men due to simple biology. I mean we all see ugly dudes with hot women. THAT SAID what they do value is high SMV; most of those ugly/fat dudes you see with hot women are at least popular or something. Even being rich isn't as valuable as being popular.

So, if you aren't good-looking you better at least be high-NT. Most of us here are neither though.

Image say more than 1k words.

Soy and chad and roasties

They'd value the looks of a man over the value of a life.

So very much so.

“Looks” is not separate from height and frame. Looks is your physical being.. tbh “looks theory” is a bad name.. should be “genetics theory”

But If by “looks” you mean face.. it’s right under height/frame combo.. height and frame IMO aren’t 2 separate things.. more like one thing that constitutes overall volume and skeletal mass. We just have 2 ways of quantifying it.. think of a Wolf.. if you see a bunch of wolves, your’e not trying to see which one is longer.. you’re looking at which one is bigger overall and best fit to kill the other wolves. Height without frame is meaningless and vice versa..