Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Important is Physical Attractivenessin the Marriage Market?

Scientific Proof
Link to pdf
For men, the results show that being unattractive decreases the likelihood of finding a partner ... . For women, physical attractiveness does not affect the likelihood of any of those events occurring.

Edit: Boyos I'm writing a paper in Latex wich will include this and other scientific proof of the black pill. I want to make a 10 pageish PDF for Normies to finally accept the Black Pill. I won't include Tinder Experiments because they are easily faked.

Last edited:
I love how much the blackpill is backed by scientific proof.

Holy shit, there you fucking go, normies.. Scientific blackpill right there

Don't expect the retards at IncelTears to acknowledge this. They turn a blind eye to reality as usual.

I love how much the blackpill is backed by scientific proof.
I agree.. Those types of threads should be stickied the most, when you actually provide a scientific proof tbh tbh

Being unattractive reduced the probability of mating for males by between 15 and 17 points, depending on the models used, when compared to the more attractive group, and 10 points compared to those with an average attractiveness level (see Table 1).

Among women, physical attractiveness did not matter when it came to mating (Table 4). There were no statistically significant differences between them in terms of their attractiveness.

Personality. Right?

See this, IT? Are you still blind to this obvious truth?

I agree.. Those types of threads should be stickied the most, when you actually provide a scientific proof tbh tbh

Well that's depressing. But not unexpected.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Also just LOL at how the most important thing to you guys is proving a point to some trolls on Reddit. Why do you care what they think or say? Does it change reality? Does it change your life?

Why do you care about convincing anyone of this stuff? I convinced my mom I was fucked because of my looks/height/race. What did that accomplish? Who cares? Will it stop you from being ugly? Will it get you a "government mandated girlfriend"?

No one cares about the plight of ugly men and no one ever will. If you want a better life you need to try to figure out how to get it for yourself.

Not at all important after they ride the dick dinghy, they'll want to settle down for cash.