Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How Incels Are Made: The Life of Sadness (long read)

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
The last time I was truly happy was in kindergarten. :feelscry:
  • Little ugly kid with weird hair, weird clothes, and Asperger's Syndrome
  • Had no friends
  • Unwillingly fell victim to a 4th grade playground bully
  • Every day, him and his friends would corner me at recess and either mock me or shove me around for fun
  • Some kids were entertained by it, and the teachers just turned a blind eye, but they never failed to discipline me for retaliating
  • One day, I started fighting back against one of them, and a teacher came to diffuse the situation
  • A girl who was watching lied to the teacher saying that I started the fight first
  • Teacher said to another one "[Girl] said that he started it and I know that [girl] would never lie to me, so he's going to the principal's office."
  • I was too scared to tell my family, so they just thought I was a bad kid
  • The bullying went on until I finally snapped. One day, my bully taunted me and walked away, then I chased after him, jumped on his back and started punching him in the head with all my might. My face was red as I let out a blood-curdling scream.
  • A teacher came and pulled me off of him. I remember covering my face and sobbing uncontrollably at how unfair my life was, but that fat cunt teacher didn't show me any sympathy.
  • My bully saw that as a green light to do whatever he wanted, so him and his friends continued, and even started getting kids my age to join in.
  • One day, they got a smaller kid to push me into a metal fence, making everyone laugh. As my bully was about to pick me up, I felt and heard him get pulled off of me. I then heard an angry voice yelling at them and saw them running away. Had a teacher finally done something right?
  • Nope. It was my older brother. He was the only one in the entire school who felt like helping me.
  • Thankfully, they never bullied me again.
I forgive my bullies, after all, we were just little kids. But I can never forgive the worthless incompetent teachers who did nothing about it and are probably treating other ugly children the same way today.
  • Because of the psychological damage my bullies caused, I started to become the bad kid that all the adults thought I was. I often ran around challenging kids to fight, and the teachers never failed to discipline me.
  • Of course, when you're ugly and violent, people just hate you more, so I never really had any friends.
  • I didn't discriminate by gender in my attacks. One time, a girl took a ball from me at recess, so I threw sand at her eyes.
  • That night, my Chad father yelled at me and said "I can't believe that you assaulted a girl!"
  • I was so confused because I didn't yet know that society had a double standard for that kind of stuff.
  • I also started getting annoyed at seeing a bunch of pro-women's rights commercials on a children's TV channel, wondering why there weren't the same commercials for boys.
  • I eventually realized that being violent was only causing me problems (unlike my bullies) and stopped.
  • Other kids noticed how soft I had become, so they started trying to provoke me to attack them, but I never did.
  • I also had another bully: my older sister.
  • She would often tease me, mess with my toys, and put me in a headlock for no reason. My parents, like my teachers, turned a blind eye to it and sometimes even laughed at it.
  • One day, when I became strong enough, I wrestled myself away from her and gave her the hardest slap across her face as humanly possible.
  • Both my mother and her went from laughing to shocked. So shocked that I was willing to hit a girl to defend myself.
  • She later apologized to me and complimented me on the hit, and she's been kind and respectful to me ever since. (Now that I think about it, this is a huge blackpill: women only respond positively to violence and nothing else)
  • I also got my first crush in the 3rd grade, ahead of all the other boys. I didn't know what sex was yet, but all I could imagine doing was kissing her on the lips. Because of the glamorization of the "first kiss" in children's sitcoms, I started to wonder when mine would be.
  • In 4th grade, kids started doing stuff called "dating". I still can't imagine how weird it would have been at that age, nevertheless, it existed.
  • I was socially bullied by a group of popular boys. Every day at lunch, they'd insult me in front of the whole class and everyone would laugh, however if I insulted them back, there was dead silence.
  • One of them kicked a soccer ball at my face in gym class, and everyone laughed - even the fucking teacher. :feelsree:
  • One time, I insulted him by calling him gay. He responded with "How can I be gay if I've already dated [girl I had a crush on]?". My first mogging ever.
  • I was also terrible at sports despite practicing a lot. Being bullied by my teammates didn't help.
  • In 5th grade, a popular future Chad befriended me and eventually got everyone else to stop hating me.
  • Trusting him, I told him the name of the girl I had a crush on.
  • He immediately betrayed my trust by telling one of his friends. His friend then told all the boys in my class, then a girl found out and told my crush.
  • She called me "gross".
  • In middle school, I noticed a lot more intermingling between boys and girls.
  • Naively thinking that befriending a girl was the way to a relationship, I became an orbiter to multiple girls I liked.
  • I also befriended a Chad-lite. One of my first major blackpills was seeing how girls treated him vs how they treated me. They'd talk and laugh with him right beside me, and I was invisible unless I interjected, but even then I only got one-word answers and went back to being invisible.
  • By 7th grade, most Chads and some normies had already kissed girls.
  • I eventually got the courage to ask a female "friend" out on a lunch date. She said "maybe", ghosted me, and never talked to me again.
  • In the summer after 7th grade, I went to a summer camp. As was the norm in my life, I was bullied by people I hardly even knew.
  • I was asked if I had ever kissed a girl. I said "no" and one girl said "How have you never kissed a girl at 13? I've already had sex and I'm 14!"
  • wtf.jpg
  • Because of that, I thought to myself "Am I really behind my peers on this sort of stuff?", but I didn't worry too much about it.
  • In 8th grade, some Becky who hated me for some reason told me that I'll "be a virgin for a long time".
  • That pissed me off severely, so I viciously insulted her with just about every expletive in the English language.
  • Unsurprisingly, everybody took her side and white-knighted me into oblivion.
  • I was officially hated by everyone again.
  • Not too long afterwards, a Chad stole my phone from my desk when the teacher was out of the room. Deciding I had enough of being bullied and walked all over by everyone, I attacked him. We fought for a little bit before I got the upper hand and wrestled him to the ground. As I was on top of him and punching his face, his friends pulled me off of him. He had a black eye, and I walked away spitting blood.
  • Since history is written by the majority, everyone said that he was the one who beat me and that I "ran away" from him bleeding. From then on I was "the kid who got punched out".
  • The word "autistic" was starting to be used as an insult at the time. When I insulted a kid by calling him autistic, someone else said "coming from the one who has Asperger's!"
  • I was in severe shock. I had told nobody about my diagnosis, so I had a million questions. How did he know? Who else knows? Does everyone know?
  • Knowing that my reputation was tarnished beyond the point of no return, I decided to go to high school in a completely different neighborhood.
  • Although most boys had already kissed girls by this time, and some Chads were even having sex, I wasn't too concerned about still being a kissless virgin, since I blamed it on my bad reputation in middle school.
  • Excited about a fresh start at a completely new school, I was extremely confident that I'd be able to at least get my first kiss. After all, I knew what not to do: don't fall into the friendzone, and don't make enemies. Older adults had told me that I was "handsome", so I was totally gonna get girls in high school, right? :feelstastyman:
  • When I went to the training camp for the high school football team, I heard all the Chads talking about all the parties, all the girls they fucked, and all the nude photos that girls sent them. It made me super excited. I was all but certain that I'd get my first kiss soon.
  • On the first day of school, I was determined to have my first kiss before the year was out, it seemed realistic at the time.
  • When I entered the classroom, I faked confidence and sat next to two Stacies. One of them awkwardly waved at me, but I thought it was genuine and said hi back.
  • I made a few friends throughout the day, and in my last class, one girl bumped into me, and I was immediately in love with her and her twin sister.
  • Over the next few weeks, one of the Stacies would flirt with me every second day (yes I noticed the pattern), but if I ever made a move back, she acted creeped out and distanced herself.
  • One day, I heard her talking about fellating her senior boyfriend in his car. I could tell that she knew it was within earshot of me.
  • For a while, she would sometimes flirt with me, but treat me like a creep if I flirted back. (I now realize why she did this, she wanted me as a beta-orbiter while she fucked Chad.) I eventually started ignoring her.
  • Meanwhile, one of my so-called "friends" told me that one of the twin girls liked me.
  • I was skeptical at first, but heard him say "You like [Sadness]!" and saw her laugh.
  • I decided to go for it and texted her.
  • She was giving low-effort replies and bringing the conversation nowhere, so I just decided to say "Anyway [friend] said you liked me lol".
  • She replied "lol sorry but I don't".
  • Back to square one.
  • I noticed that most of the guys who got girls hung out with the popular kids.
  • I decided to try to befriend them. I managed to hang out with them for a day at lunch, and thought it went well.
  • The next day, I approached some of them, and one said "Oh no are you gonna follow us again?" and the other said "Yeah get lost, [Sadness].".
  • losing_hope.exe
  • During the last months of freshman year, I was trying to meet girls through Snapchat (Oldcels, Snapchat the social media app that all zoomers use).
  • Seeing all the crazy parties and social gatherings that I wasn't invited to was making me really mad.
  • I started to snap with one hot junior girl, but she ghosted me when I sent a picture of my face.
  • At the end of freshman year, I became really depressed. I wondered how my 8th grade self would have reacted if I had told him that I was still a kissless virgin after a whole year of high school. I laughed at how naive I was.
  • I then realized that I had liked girls since I was 8 years old and I was still nowhere close to even kissing one. :feelscry:
  • I coincidentally discovered MGTOW thanks to YouTube comments sections. I looked them up, thought they were gay as fuck and laughed at their ideology.
  • I looked up their Encyclopedia Dramatica article and it falsely called Elliot Rodger a MGTOW.
  • I found out more about Elliot Rodger, read his manifesto, and realized how well I could relate to him.
  • I eventually discovered /r/incels and lurked the subreddit, slowly swallowing the blackpill. I took a bunch of pictures of my face and realized how ugly I really was.
  • Sophomore year started, hearing Chads talk about girls made me angry.
  • My only real friend (normie) got a girlfriend (she approached him and said "You're really hot!"), so I was stuck eating alone in the bathrooms at lunch.
  • /r/incels got banned, so I registered with incels.me
  • I still had faint hope that I wasn't ugly. I tried to hit up all the girls in my grade on Snapchat, but they all ignored me.
  • I became fully blackpilled.
  • Sophomore and junior year were a blur of isolation, depression, rejection, and female scorn. My lifetime rejection count is 21.
  • Just started my senior year a couple weeks ago, probably won't have a prom date. Telling anyone that I'm a kissless virgin now would be social suicide.
  • Life is shit.
Congrats if you made it all the way to the end. :feelsautistic:

Anyway, that's my story. :feelscry: What's yours?

Something similar. My brother used to bully me a lot. He is a doctor now. Truly brutal. My brother used to make fun of me, and he still does to this day.

I'm ugly so the universe wants to shit me out into to a black hole where I will be tormented day and night

What's yours?
I stopped trying getting laid tbh. my journey to the blackpill was like that: local chans > mgtow > pua > redpill > giving up every hope > incels/blackpill.

I've been called ugly multiple times and was bullied rarely but every year happened. like 2 times for semester. The last 4 years were the the worst ones.

My life story is almost similar to yours, I read the entire thing and it hits home.

But I was popular in elementary school, possible Chad-lite potential at least, but a shitty diet along with me slowly turning more into a mixed race morph turned me way ugly during puberty. I lived the Chad life until I moved schools in 5th grade, around the same time I hit puberty and became ugly, and that's when I started to get bullied. I would snap on them and beat the fuck out of them, and I'd always the one to be in trouble. I don't even know why people messed with me in the first place because I was still kind of tall for my age and I was huge in width for my age too, I was basically an ogremaxxed football lineman until 8th grade.

Middle school came around and my story is pretty much identical to yours. I befriended a Mexican thug normie who was in contact with Chad-lites/Chads. I also immediately saw the difference in treatment on how girls treated them compared to me. Some normies also got some girls in their clique to act along with them as they told them that the girls liked me, but then they'd reject me, and this happened during 6th grade to 8th grade, and like the naive aspie I was, I fell for it all the time and took the toll. I was jealous of people with girlfriends, so I tried as best as I could to be like them. No one really wanted to be friends with me except for my couple of thug friends and another nice friend that I made.

High school came around, and I lost weight and gained muscle and a good amount height, but I was still ugly as fuck. Got a lot of more positive attention from normies compared to middle school, and some people, even Stacies, commented on my good fashion sense, but wholly, I was ostracized and I sat alone, and only around late sophomore-early junior year I gained a social circle. I made some funny, grotesque meme comics which gained me notoriety/popularity for a mere month in freshman year. I also started to ask out girls through Snapchat and they would just call me ugly in return when they saw my face, which caused me to fucking snap and one day I just joined r/incels, and then this site.

I'm in college now and it's just like high school, but people talk to me. It never goes anywhere, though.

• Had no friends
  • Every day, him and his friends would corner me at recess and either mock me or shove me around for fun
  • Some kids were entertained by it, and the teachers just turned a blind eye, but they never failed to discipline me for retaliating
  • One day, I started fighting back against one of them, and a teacher came to diffuse the situation
  • A girl who was watching lied to the teacher saying that I started the fight first
  • Teacher said to another one "[Girl] said that he started it and I know that [girl] would never lie to me, so he's going to the principal's office."
  • The bullying went on until I finally snapped. One day, my bully taunted me and walked away, then I chased after him, jumped on his back and started punching him in the head with all my might. My face was red as I let out a blood-curdling scream.
  • A teacher came and pulled me off of him. I remember covering my face and sobbing uncontrollably at how unfair my life was, but that fat cunt teacher didn't show me any sympathy.
  • My bully saw that as a green light to do whatever he wanted, so him and his friends continued, and even started getting kids my age to join in.
  • One day, they got a smaller kid to push me into a metal fence, making everyone laugh. As my bully was about to pick me up, I felt and heard him get pulled off of me. I then heard an angry voice yelling at them and saw them running away. Had a teacher finally done something right?
  • Nope. It was my older brother. He was the only one in the entire school who felt like helping me.
I forgive my bullies, after all, we were just little kids. But I can never forgive the worthless incompetent teachers who did nothing about it and are probably treating other ugly children the same way today.
  • Because of the psychological damage my bullies caused, I started to become the bad kid that all the adults thought I was. I often ran around challenging kids to fight, and the teachers never failed to discipline me.
  • Of course, when you're ugly and violent, people just hate you more, so I never really had any friends.
  • I didn't discriminate by gender in my attacks. One time, a girl took a ball from me at recess, so I threw sand at her eyes.
  • That night, my Chad father yelled at me and said "I can't believe that you assaulted a girl!"
  • I was so confused because I didn't yet know that society had a double standard for that kind of stuff.
  • I also started getting annoyed at seeing a bunch of pro-women's rights commercials on a children's TV channel, wondering why there weren't the same commercials for boys.
  • I eventually realized that being violent was only causing me problems (unlike my bullies) and stopped.
  • Other kids noticed how soft I had become, so they started trying to provoke me to attack them, but I never did.
  • She would often tease me, mess with my toys, and put me in a headlock for no reason. My parents, like my teachers, turned a blind eye to it and sometimes even laughed at it.
  • One day, when I became strong enough, I wrestled myself away from her and gave her the hardest slap across her face as humanly possible.
  • Both my mother and her went from laughing to shocked. So shocked that I was willing to hit a girl to defend myself.
  • She later apologized to me and complimented me on the hit, and she's been kind and respectful to me ever since. (Now that I think about it, this is a huge blackpill: women only respond positively to violence and nothing else)
  • I also got my first crush in the 3rd grade, ahead of all the other boys. I didn't know what sex was yet, but all I could imagine doing was kissing her on the lips. Because of the glamorization of the "first kiss" in children's sitcoms, I started to wonder when mine would be.
  • In 4th grade, kids started doing stuff called "dating". I still can't imagine how weird it would have been at that age, nevertheless, it existed.
  • I was socially bullied by a group of popular boys. Every day at lunch, they'd insult me in front of the whole class and everyone would laugh, however if I insulted them back, there was dead silence.
  • One of them kicked a soccer ball at my face in gym class, and everyone laughed - even the fucking teacher. :feelsree:
  • One time, I insulted him by calling him gay. He responded with "How can I be gay if I've already dated [girl I had a crush on]?". My first mogging ever.
  • I was also terrible at sports despite practicing a lot. Being bullied by my teammates didn't help.
  • In 5th grade, a popular future Chad befriended me and eventually got everyone else to stop hating me.
  • He immediately betrayed my trust by telling one of his friends. His friend then told all the boys in my class, then a girl found out and told my crush.
  • She called me "gross".
  • Naively thinking that befriending a girl was the way to a relationship, I became an orbiter to multiple girls I liked.
  • I also befriended a Chad-lite. One of my first major blackpills was seeing how girls treated him vs how they treated me. They'd talk and laugh with him right beside me, and I was invisible unless I interjected, but even then I only got one-word answers and went back to being invisible.
  • I eventually got the courage to ask a female "friend" out on a lunch date. She said "maybe", ghosted me, and never talked to me again.
  • In the summer after 7th grade, I went to a summer camp. As was the norm in my life, I was bullied by people I hardly even knew.
  • I was asked if I had ever kissed a girl. I said "no" and one girl said "How have you never kissed a girl at 13? I've already had sex and I'm 14!"
  • wtf.jpg
  • Because of that, I thought to myself "Am I really behind my peers on this sort of stuff?", but I didn't worry too much about it.
  • In 8th grade, some Becky who hated me for some reason told me that I'll "be a virgin for a long time".
  • That pissed me off severely, so I viciously insulted her with just about every expletive in the English language.
  • Not too long afterwards, a Chad stole my phone from my desk when the teacher was out of the room. Deciding I had enough of being bullied and walked all over by everyone, I attacked him. We fought for a little bit before I got the upper hand and wrestled him to the ground. As I was on top of him and punching his face, his friends pulled me off of him. He had a black eye, and I walked away spitting blood.
  • Since history is written by the majority, everyone said that he was the one who beat me and that I "ran away" from him bleeding. From then on I was "the kid who got punched out".
  • The word "autistic" was starting to be used as an insult at the time. When I insulted a kid by calling him autistic, someone else said "coming from the one who has Asperger's!"
  • I was in severe shock. I had told nobody about my diagnosis, so I had a million questions. How did he know? Who else knows? Does everyone know?
  • Knowing that my reputation was tarnished beyond the point of no return, I decided to go to high school in a completely different neighborhood.
  • Although most boys had already kissed girls by this time, and some Chads were even having sex, I wasn't too concerned about still being a kissless virgin, since I blamed it on my bad reputation in middle school.
  • Excited about a fresh start at a completely new school, I was extremely confident that I'd be able to at least get my first kiss. After all, I knew what not to do: don't fall into the friendzone, and don't make enemies. Older adults had told me that I was "handsome", so I was totally gonna get girls in high school, right? :feelstastyman:
  • When I went to the training camp for the high school football team, I heard all the Chads talking about all the parties, all the girls they fucked, and all the nude photos that girls sent them. It made me super excited. I was all but certain that I'd get my first kiss soon.
  • On the first day of school, I was determined to have my first kiss before the year was out, it seemed realistic at the time.
  • When I entered the classroom, I faked confidence and sat next to two Stacies. One of them awkwardly waved at me, but I thought it was genuine and said hi back.
  • I made a few friends throughout the day, and in my last class, one girl bumped into me, and I was immediately in love with her and her twin sister.
  • Over the next few weeks, one of the Stacies would flirt with me every second day (yes I noticed the pattern), but if I ever made a move back, she acted creeped out and distanced herself.
  • One day, I heard her talking about fellating her senior boyfriend in his car. I could tell that she knew it was within earshot of me.
  • For a while, she would sometimes flirt with me, but treat me like a creep if I flirted back. (I now realize why she did this, she wanted me as a beta-orbiter while she fucked Chad.) I eventually started ignoring her.
  • Meanwhile, one of my so-called "friends" told me that one of the twin girls liked me.
  • I was skeptical at first, but heard him say "You like [Sadness]!" and saw her laugh.
  • She was giving low-effort replies and bringing the conversation nowhere, so I just decided to say "Anyway [friend] said you liked me lol".
  • Back to square one.
  • I decided to try to befriend them. I managed to hang out with them for a day at lunch, and thought it went well.
  • The next day, I approached some of them, and one said "Oh no are you gonna follow us again?" and the other said "Yeah get lost, [Sadness].".
  • losing_hope.exe
  • During the last months of freshman year, I was trying to meet girls through Snapchat (Oldcels, Snapchat the social media app that all zoomers use).
  • Seeing all the crazy parties and social gatherings that I wasn't invited to was making me really mad.
  • I started to snap with one hot junior girl, but she ghosted me when I sent a picture of my face.
  • At the end of freshman year, I became really depressed. I wondered how my 8th grade self would have reacted if I had told him that I was still a kissless virgin after a whole year of high school. I laughed at how naive I was.
  • I then realized that I had liked girls since I was 8 years old and I was still nowhere close to even kissing one. :feelscry:
  • I coincidentally discovered MGTOW thanks to YouTube comments sections. I looked them up, thought they were gay as fuck and laughed at their ideology.
  • I looked up their Encyclopedia Dramatica article and it falsely called Elliot Rodger a MGTOW.
  • I found out more about Elliot Rodger, read his manifesto, and realized how well I could relate to him.
  • I eventually discovered /r/incels and lurked the subreddit, slowly swallowing the blackpill. I took a bunch of pictures of my face and realized how ugly I really was.
  • My only real friend (normie) got a girlfriend (she approached him and said "You're really hot!"), so I was stuck eating alone in the bathrooms at lunch.
  • I still had faint hope that I wasn't ugly. I tried to hit up all the girls in my grade on Snapchat, but they all ignored me.
  • Sophomore and junior year were a blur of isolation, depression, rejection, and female scorn. My lifetime rejection count is 21.
  • Just started my senior year a couple weeks ago, probably won't have a prom date. Telling anyone that I'm a kissless virgin now would be social suicide.
  • Life is shit.

Wow brother. Reading all that made me feel better at having very few memories of my early life! I blame mercury teeth for my memory problems. No wonder i don't feel so horrible about my shitty past!

Maybe it was a good thing for me? But it's rough trying to remember names... Places. Years...

I guess I'm lucky like that. I do remember some fights but only the ones i won. I must have lost some too.

I made it to the end

Reading all that made me feel better at having very few memories of my early life
I too have difficulty accessing memories, would never be able to create such a detailed account of my past. just heightens alienation

I too have difficulty accessing memories, would never be able to create such a detailed account of my past. just heightens alienation
I never thought of it as alienating - although it surely is - to me it's a lot like "just being blank" or "fresh." Not empty, but not tainted or influenced too much by my past.

It's like i live for now, and the future. But not the past... Hard to describe it.

I consider the future more than the past. Hence my love for trees and long-term perennial plants instead of annual plants.

I try not to think about the past and the future is too scary to think about. Most of my plans don't span farther than a few days at a time.

My story is similar to yours. I was a late pubertycel so I looked like I was 9 from 5-8th grade and I never really realized it until like sophomore year in high school. I started looking at pictures of myself in the past and was shocked by how young I looked compared to everyone else. None of the girls would ever take me seriously and I got bullied by the popular kids as well but was too bluepilled to notice. I'm finally a senior now and still look young but I've already been called ugly and have been bullied each year of high school as well. Luckily it's been mostly verbal which is still bad but not as ragefuel as physical bullying. Hope life gets better for you boyo.

nobody deserves this :(

they must pay. this kind of treatment should nevER be acceptable in a civilised society.

My life story is almost similar to yours, I read the entire thing and it hits home.

But I was popular in elementary school, possible Chad-lite potential at least, but a shitty diet along with me slowly turning more into a mixed race morph turned me way ugly during puberty. I lived the Chad life until I moved schools in 5th grade, around the same time I hit puberty and became ugly, and that's when I started to get bullied. I would snap on them and beat the fuck out of them, and I'd always the one to be in trouble. I don't even know why people messed with me in the first place because I was still kind of tall for my age and I was huge in width for my age too, I was basically an ogremaxxed football lineman until 8th grade.

Middle school came around and my story is pretty much identical to yours. I befriended a Mexican thug normie who was in contact with Chad-lites/Chads. I also immediately saw the difference in treatment on how girls treated them compared to me. Some normies also got some girls in their clique to act along with them as they told them that the girls liked me, but then they'd reject me, and this happened during 6th grade to 8th grade, and like the naive aspie I was, I fell for it all the time and took the toll. I was jealous of people with girlfriends, so I tried as best as I could to be like them. No one really wanted to be friends with me except for my couple of thug friends and another nice friend that I made.

High school came around, and I lost weight and gained muscle and a good amount height, but I was still ugly as fuck. Got a lot of more positive attention from normies compared to middle school, and some people, even Stacies, commented on my good fashion sense, but wholly, I was ostracized and I sat alone, and only around late sophomore-early junior year I gained a social circle. I made some funny, grotesque meme comics which gained me notoriety/popularity for a mere month in freshman year. I also started to ask out girls through Snapchat and they would just call me ugly in return when they saw my face, which caused me to fucking snap and one day I just joined r/incels, and then this site.

I'm in college now and it's just like high school, but people talk to me. It never goes anywhere, though.
The power of being a tallfag.

:feelskek: This is how most people get into relationships. It's why they say the most basic stuff that everyone already has tried like get a haircut, take showers, and just walk up and say hi. None of my friends that got girlfriends had to do this aspie puacope. The girls make it blatantly obvious when they want your dick.

It's nice you divided in chapters with spoilers. Very HiQ from you.

My story: ugly, ignored/bullied all through secondary school, lonely garbage. Ugliest person you'll ever meet.

condolences man, life is such a joke for ppl like us man, was a great read and ur a good writer for still being in hs

not a big lose since reddit is cucked, .co is way better
I miss the memes and the humor on /r/incels, we also lost a lot of high quality posters.

Similar story. Although I'm way too of a pussy to make friends, never mind make a move on a girl. Difference is, I was actually quite popular in secondary school (that's ages11-16 for non-britishcels), but it all came crashing down when I got into college and university. I've had multiple opportunities to start afresh - did my undergrad AND postgrad at different unis at different cities but still ended up in same position. 24 years old and given up - I'm just being realistic, it most likely won't happen. I didn't realize how much opportunities I had in the past, and I did NOTHING. I literally talk to no one day-in day-out now - I never did in the past, but had the opportunity to do so. Now I have no opportunities at all and won't get them. It's over.

• Had no friends
  • She called me "gross".
  • wtf.jpg
  • Back to square one.
  • losing_hope.exe
  • Life is shit.

Niggaread

• Had no friends
  • She called me "gross".
  • wtf.jpg
  • Back to square one.
  • losing_hope.exe
  • Life is shit.

• Had no friends
  • She called me "gross".
  • wtf.jpg
  • Back to square one.
  • losing_hope.exe
  • Life is shit.

150 page manifesto

Damn I forgot about this guy. Wonder how he's doing. Probably still here with a new account :feelskek: