Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is inceldom in an average Islamic country?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm a bit neutral on Islam. I see good things and bad things about it. Slightly more bad

Bad things:
They generally hate art, R-rated movies, video games, or any kind of self-expression
Have shitty rules about pork & have stupid rituals like fasting during Ramadan, and praying to the East.
Worship a pedophile warlord
replaces hypergamy with polygamy
Intolerant to those outside the religion
Many factions of Islam interfight.
The rich ass Saudis can do whatever the fuck they want, yet force Islam on everyone else in the region.
Who needs due process, when the whole town apeshit stones anyone falsely accused of blasphemy.
The religion inherently is in conflict as far as providing a nation with an optimal economy, because it rewards worship, not creativity or hard work (they are literally worthless without oil in other words)

Positives:
Degeneracy gets curbstomped
The family unit is tighter.
None of this multigender shit.
Keep women covered and not looking like whores outside
Marriage is actually pragmatic and not about looks or "love"

What is it really like in an Islamic country for the average sandcel?

Last edited:
Can the average sandcel even access this site?

I think they cope with hashish, working, religion and some of them maybe are fags

I flirted with Islam for a while but there are many bad things indeed. Polygamy is a bad idea and cousin marriage is not good genetically speaking.

I flirted with Islam for a while but there are many bad things indeed. Polygamy is a bad idea and cousin marriage is not good genetically speaking.
yeh I think pakistan practices cousin marriages the most out of any country

Islam is anti-degenerate? JFL no, all religions are inherently degenerate, as they require massive amounts of foolishness and mental gymnastics. Also, no truly blackpilled person can want a family.

Islamic countries are quickly becoming Americanized. Degeracy is already rampant in North Africa and Turkey. Young arab women in France dress like literal sluts and often date thuggish blacks who look more masculine than Arab manlets.

Real Islam is ISIS by the way and I won't call it a good thing.

Islamic countries are quickly becoming Americanized. Degeracy is already rampant in North Africa and Turkey. Young arab women in France dress like literal sluts and often date thuggish blacks who look more masculine than Arab manlets.

Real Islam is ISIS by the way and I won't call it a good thing.
Wb more conservative countries like pakistan or saudi ?

I'm a bit neutral on Islam. I see good things and bad things about it. Slightly more bad

Bad things:
They generally hate art, R-rated movies, video games, or any kind of self-expression
Have shitty rules about pork & have stupid rituals like fasting during Ramadan, and praying to the East.
Worship a pedophile warlord
replaces hypergamy with polygamy
Intolerant to those outside the religion
Many factions of Islam interfight.
The rich ass Saudis can do whatever the fuck they want, yet force Islam on everyone else in the region.
Who needs due process, when the whole town apeshit stones anyone falsely accused of blasphemy.
The religion inherently is in conflict as far as providing a nation with an optimal economy, because it rewards worship, not creativity or hard work (they are literally worthless without oil in other words)

Positives:
Degeneracy gets curbstomped
The family unit is tighter.
None of this multigender shit.
Keep women covered and not looking like whores outside
Marriage is actually pragmatic and not about looks or "love"

What is it really like in an Islamic country for the average sandcel?

all of the positives you mentioned could also occur under Nazism or Fascism making religion pointless

Wb more conservative countries like pakistan or saudi ?

Never been there but this is the typical lifestyle of Muslim young women in Western Europe.

all of the positives you mentioned could also occur under Nazism or Fascism making religion pointless

Cope. Many high ranking Nazis were degenerates: Hitler was a pedophile drug addicted crazy sexual immoral moron. High ranking Nazis were literally subhuman by their own standards. Nazism is just a Jewish psyop created to force Jews into Israel.

Last edited:
OP that's a lot of stereotypes. Turkey is pretty liberal. I think britain is too.

Pigs are smarter than dogs, less a suffering animal ... a good thing from Judaism / Islam.

If you don't have money or status, you're stuck marrying your hideous cousin.

OP that's a lot of stereotypes. Turkey is pretty liberal. I think britain is too.
:feelskek:

arabs are low inhib as fuck, being non chaddam can be hellish

Only problem is lack of intellect

Besides all the cons of Islam I think is better than this degenerated Western world.

Cope. Many high ranking Nazis were degenerates: Hitler was a pedophile drug addicted crazy sexual immoral moron. High ranking Nazis were literally subhuman by their own standards. Nazism is just a Jewish psyop created to force Jews into Israel.
Good Goy, The Balfour declaration was the Jewish creation for them to go to Palestine.

In the islamic countries inceldom don’t exists because in those countries there is patriarchy and arranged marriages.

But now Islamic countries are quickly becoming Americanized. I thinks in the next years islamic countries will be cucked and feminist.

In the islamic countries inceldom don’t exists because in those countries there is patriarchy and arranged marriages.

But now Islamic countries are quickly becoming Americanized. I thinks in the next years islamic countries will be cucked and feminist.

jfl cope
all the things that I read about islamic countries suggest that most men there could only afford to marry when theyre old (27yo and up), cause the man HAS to pay dowry to take a wife. whereas women marry young as fuck, cos when men has to pay a premium for a bride they want them at their prime, prettier, longer expiry date and can shit out more children than older women basically what the article says.

And a lot of men cant even afford one wife til old age. So yea theyre stuck being incels and defo cant even afford prossy.
its just that in those countries there is no such thing as 'incels' and people dont talk about whos virgin and who isnt, its just seen as normal.

read somewhere a long time ago, that a big part of the reason why a lot of men join isis was cause theyre promised a wife.

also rich men take a LOT of wives, cos they can afford em. Means theres not even enough women for the rest of the male. and polygamist countries are also most turbulent because a lot of men cant even have 1 women. A lot of men who are born poor are pretty much fucked all the same prob worst than in western countries man.

Last edited:
Muslims in general have some pretty good rules and their fight against the degeneracy of the West is admirable (although they will lose in the end), living in a muslim country is shit and they themselves in general are low IQ sandpeople.

I think legal polygamy is mostly a good thing for men. It means that men in muslim countries don't have to be betacucked slaves to their wives and prevents women from being able to blackmail their men into doing their bid by blocking acess to their pussy. Imagine if you're in one of those dead bedroom marriages where your bitchy wife doesn't want to have sex with you and you could just marry a cute and innocent JB and have sex with her instead.

If it's not good why it feels so good?

As a sandcel, I can tell you that inceldom is much more brutal in the middle east.

A few points:

• Betabux are Kings here.
  • If you're not rich, then to be able to get pussy you have to be 8/10 or nothing. I know legit good looking guys, 7/10's, who can't get laid because the arab foids want a betabux who can provide for her, an extremely good looking Chabdul, or nothing.
  • The amount of incels and sexual frustration is extremely high.
  • As a result there's a lot of homosexuality, but it's all in secret and under the table.
I know guys who can EASILY get laid in the degenerate west, who are completely sexless here.

However, I'm very amused by the fanfiction by Western incels who try to depict arab countries as a haven for incels. If you thought you have it bad, you have no idea about the brutal life of middle eastern incels.

If there are other sandcels who post on this forum, I'm sure they will vouch for what I just wrote.

Last edited:
I think legal polygamy is mostly a good thing for men. It means that men in muslim countries don't have to be betacucked slaves to their wives and prevents women from being able to blackmail their men into doing their bid by blocking acess to their pussy. Imagine if you're in one of those dead bedroom marriages where your bitchy wife doesn't want to have sex with you and you could just marry a cute and innocent JB and have sex with her instead.
nah top 10 most dangerous countries in the world are where polygamy is commonly practiced. look it up
when the rich men take a lot of wife, theres simply not enough women for the rest of the male population.
and when the men cant even land a single women they feel they have little to lose and more likely to commit risky crime to get resources to land women, I read that on a psych website..

Last edited:
It depends, contrary to what a foreigner may get from a cursory internet look on an Islamic country, those aren't monolithic states. It varies a lot depending on cities and economic level.

There are pockets of upper-middle class and over in most muslim countries where you have almost all the dabeuchery existent in western countries, chads and gigachads get everything, the rest get scraps.

Then there are the torn between conservatism and modernism, the type of girls that wouldn't fuck left and right, but would do ANAL SEX for one boyfriend she's in love with. Here, chads still have the supreme advantage, but average-looking men also start getting a chance because the cost for chads pursuing a single girl is high : a lot of waste of time, energy, you have to be patient a lot with those type of girls and prove emotions to get more than affective words. Chads can't use those girls are cum dumpster so they only pursue the most attractive of them, wich leaves some terrain to manoeuver the the average looking guys.

Then there are the most conservatives, either because of their upringing/culture or because of extreme parental surveillance. Those you may only fuck with marriage. So incels have their chances IF THEY WANT TO BE MARRIED and don't care about attracting the girl to begin with.

So i'd say an incel who want to marry would have it easier in a muslim country, but if you want to date/feel attraction/live a passionate romantic relationship (even if at the end what you want is marriage), then it's harder than in western country. Why ? Because a lot of women are out of the dating/sexual pool, or harder to keep in that pool (the conservative/religious/pressured by hear parents, as the social cost of being seen slutty are high), so incels have less scraps to fight for.

Theres about two million of them from a population of 65 million. So explain to me how they're going to be in the majority in the next 30 years? Why are youse all so shit scared of the muslims. I live in the UK and the only Muslim i see is the cunt that runs the corner shop, so if this 'invasion' is really happening, where are they all?
50% of London's population is already non-white. It's also a pretty big deal when the mayor of your capital city is a non-white muslim. Of course, it's a stretch to say that the entirety of the UK will be muslim in 30 years but the big cities most likely will be.

I would still argue that inceldom is worst in the west (for a lot of reasons) but inceldom in the middle east is starting to get worse because the middle east is becoming less religious and more americanized. Hopefully some of the based sandcels can wake up and install sharia once more.

50% of London's population is already non-white. It's also a pretty big deal when the mayor of your capital city is a non-white muslim. Of course, it's a stretch to say that the entirety of the UK will be muslim in 30 years but the big cities most likely will be.

Edinburgh is my capital city. Outwith Bradford, Birmingham and London. They don't make up a decent proportion of the local population. I don't really see what the mayor of London being Muslim, has got anything to do with him being a useless cunt. The mayor before him was a bumbling offish useless cunt. All politicians of any stripe, are by nature dishonest be them Muslim jew or Christian.

This. The old guard will die out, and their cucked descendants will be in charge.

jfl cope
all the things that I read about islamic countries suggest that most men there could only afford to marry when theyre old (27yo and up), cause the man HAS to pay dowry to take a wife. whereas women marry young as fuck, cos when men has to pay a premium for a bride they want them at their prime, prettier, longer expiry date and can shit out more children than older women basically what the article says.

And a lot of men cant even afford one wife til old age. So yea theyre stuck being incels and defo cant even afford prossy.
its just that in those countries there is no such thing as 'incels' and people dont talk about whos virgin and who isnt, its just seen as normal.

read somewhere a long time ago, that a big part of the reason why a lot of men join isis was cause theyre promised a wife.

also rich men take a LOT of wives, cos they can afford em. Means theres not even enough women for the rest of the male. and polygamist countries are also most turbulent because a lot of men cant even have 1 women. A lot of men who are born poor are pretty much fucked all the same prob worst than in western countries man.
i came in here to say all of this, inceldom is just as big of an issue in the islamic world it just isn't talked about because male virgins are not seen as particularly abnormal

Islam is anti-degenerate? JFL no, all religions are inherently degenerate, as they require massive amounts of foolishness and mental gymnastics. Also, no truly blackpilled person can want a family.