Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is it that coronavirus news gets worse every day. The prediction are already apocalyptic, but it's getting worse than the worst-case scenarios.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I am unironically going bald since last week because of this stress. The only thing I can look forward to is a quick death. LDAR isn't even going to be an option in a few weeks. I WAS MORE CALM WHILE LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL A 6 LIFE SENTENCES FFS.

I knew this would happen. I just thought it would be next decade. I thought I had time. I thought my parents would already be dead and my brother's children would be grown.

I don't care really. if I die, I die. why get worried about death when I'm already suicidal? would like to watch the world burning to the ground.

>the world is going to collapse
>mfw i still have to study for uni
>mfw i cant even upload a pink wojak that reflects mfw

I'M COOFING Arrrrrgggghhh

@Mogged Loner
Doomsday2020

Fucking quarantine me already before Monday goddamnit !!!

im okay with dying as long as i have time to burn all the autistic notes in my apartment beforehand .

I would like to contract this Corona virus.

We still have infrastructure so it's not that bad....yet

We've seen the measures China had to go to to contain it. We see the state italy is in right now. We (UK) are exactly two weeks behind them in projected deaths. Yet the government will not carry out enforced isolation.
FB IMG 1584804393133

I would like to contract this Corona virus.
Chances are you will. An you'll wish you fuckin hadn't.

Let it all collapse.

It's a plot by (((bill gates))) he will deny this by saying it was on a polutry but out of all the vaccines to make he works on covid 19.

Ontop of that he was caught saying he wants to reduce the world population by 15 percent.

On top of that he was caught saying a planned epidemic.

Ontop of that his parent are caught planned parent members.

JFL at this scheming kike thinking he could hide shit from me

I don’t know what’s gonna happen

Because people aren't caring enough

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back