Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how is mocking people with autism any different than racism?

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Being racist is one of the most socially unacceptable things you can do. However mocking people with autism is hilarious and all in good fun. Why does society have retarded double standards?

because normalfags don't have souls

It's a thing of the past that society is slowly getting over just like racism. It's still shit because so many people can't just get over their petty shit and realise that no one chose to be born a certain way.

People make fun of or shun what they don't understand. Those with mental/physical disabilities are often just easier to mock for a lot of people, because they can't empathize or don't want to.

Plus you'll find that a lot of people who are inclined to mock those who are disabled are also rarely confronted with it. It's easy to make fun of people who are physically handicapped or have serious mental issues because seeing someone like that can be rare. Like pointing out a silly animal at the zoo. It's a novelty. And then there's people with disorders they can 'hide', who are able to blend in, so those who do the mocking don't realize they could be standing next to someone with the very thing they're making fun of.

Next time you catch someone doing it, stare them down. If you have autism yourself, mention it. Typically the person will flounder and become embarassed because you called them out on being a piece of human shit.

I did that once, a girl in my class was making fun of OCD, which deeply affects a close family member of mine. So I stood up and called her out on it, and she didn't dare look in my eye for the rest of the school year.

Because they assume autistic people can actually change themselves into neurotypical if they wanted. Hence, they see their retardation as a choice, unlike race.

Nowadays it's the time you can beat the shit out of anyone you think it's garbage by telling them it's their choice, included us incels at foids for being Chad-pursuing degenerates. Nowadays, the rules are that weak human garbage who takes poor decisions deserve rope or cruelty at its best.

it's less actually autistic people they are insulting, and more stereotypically autistic behaviours

Being racist is one of the most socially unacceptable things you can do. However mocking people with autism is hilarious and all in good fun. Why does society have retarded double standards?

What are you talking about. Racism is perfectly acceptable. Women are incredibly racist.

72m8bGg.jpg

No one actually has any problem with racism. The only people who suffer from racism are curry/asian/black men and no one gives a shit what happens to us.

So the same as autism. No one cares because you live with us ethnics at the bottom of society.

Next time you catch someone doing it, stare them down. If you have autism yourself, mention it. Typically the person will flounder and become embarassed because you called them out on being a piece of human shit.

Females get extremely wet when they see an incel being mocked. This only works when the bully is ugly himself. If he is chad it’s called “confidence” and having “strong opinions”. Especially when mentioned chad “squints” and gets angry, neabrby females turn into 100% vaginal secretions

Honestly I think it is because ethnics have appeal to women and have value. Autistic, especially incel autistic men do not. Normies don't give a fuck about being good people or morality, you can't be naive in this world. Just imagine everyone is selfish scumbags, and you will realize the truth about humanity.

Racism is a natural instinct

What are you talking about. Racism is perfectly acceptable. Women are incredibly racist.

72m8bGg.jpg

No one actually has any problem with racism. The only people who suffer from racism are curry/asian/black men and no one gives a shit what happens to us.

So the same as autism. No one cares because you live with us ethnics at the bottom of society.
I am in awe of how retarded ethnic manage to be, do you even live in a western society? Have you ever watched a TV show ro read a newspaper? Crazy how retarded ethnics are. Women are constantly whining and bitching about racism. They worship ethnics.

Neurotypicals are psychotic inferior monkeys so it's just ironic when they mock their superiors. As if the previous apex of hominoid evolution could possibly mock me. I am overjoyed to have vestigialized the neural substrate of ancestral cognition.

Who is worse, someone who gives people instant deaths or someone who abuses autistic males, and so condemns them to a lifetime of torture and trauma?

School bullying should always be punish-able by a lifelong torture, it would absolutely improve things

Racism is a good thing.

Because we're ugly and don't have influential Jews brainwashing plebeians that we're attractive.

The same about heightism. It's even worse, because "people" are fully aware that you can't change your height, much like race, but still like to mock you.

Because no one likes niggers

Jews don't want to get exposed by smarter people tbh so they make fun of autists and brushoff everything they say with le joke.

Autism is typical pretentious condition made up by white psychcologists to get more money out of low iq wealthy parents.

Like asperger and bunch of others..gtfoh with 9 year olds which have been diagnosed with autism. All those little shits need is a good smacking against the head...which their parents were too cucked to even think about.

Virgin shaming and lookism/heightism is totally fine but if you even dare to counter a female's or non-white's argument you're a sexist pig

Racism only became a thing because it was politically useful among those in power. You're bluepilled if you think anything in the last 100+ years happened organically. Same thing with fag shit. Now it is tranny shit. Pedos are likely going to be the next push.

Honestly the way society sees autistic people is one of the main reasons I'm an incel. They look down on me - they even pity me - but never enough to pity fuck me, just enough to make me feel like shit. Side note - I've been off this site for months, it feels good to be back.

Autists will rule the world soon and we will exterminate normalcucks

everything is just a virtue signal. normies are soulless and deep down dont give two shits about discrimination and bullying. however since racism is deemed socially unacceptable they play along to save face. since mocking and discriminating those with mental disabilities is socially acceptable they do it to their hearts content. normies are fucking evil scumbags.

Autism is typical pretentious condition made up by white psychcologists to get more money out of low iq wealthy parents.

Like asperger and bunch of others..gtfoh with 9 year olds which have been diagnosed with autism. All those little shits need is a good smacking against the head...which their parents were too cucked to even think about.
Lawyers are supposed to defend us and help us get autismbux.

It's a thing of the past that society is slowly getting over just like racism. It's still shit because so many people can't just get over their petty shit and realise that no one chose to be born a certain way.

people are fucking selfish. people envy others so they make fun of people below them to feel better about themselfs and it just goes on like this.

Chicken Drumstick level IQ

because people never meet autistic people(or they think they dont). Auti's like me are easily disguised. Although I was bullied no one knew I had autism. Race is diffirent, anyone can see you are black, white or asian.
Honestly the way society sees autistic people is one of the main reasons I'm an incel. They look down on me - they even pity me - but never enough to pity fuck me, just enough to make me feel like shit. Side note - I've been off this site for months, it feels good to be back.
I agree, but you dont want someone to fuck you out of pity. thats just fking sad

people are fucking selfish. people envy others so they make fun of people below them to feel better about themselfs and it just goes on like this.

Yep, they don't even realise it :/

If all autistic people looked like Chad they wouldn’t be mocked