Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How is my avi?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
No one has ever complimented me on my avi
i kinda wanna change but then no one will notice me, how do you rate my avi? :feelscry:

i kinda wanna change but then no one will notice me, how do you rate my avi? :feelscry:
If you want to statusmaxx, don't change your avi

Looks like a foid hangin herself from a tree.

Change it to an anime girl for +1000000 charisma. :lul:

rather peel my skin off
61AC5C6E 8355 4339 8188 073088FE9199

change but not to anime

fits your username
don't change it

i'd rather have a default avi than anime avi tbh

Its gloomy and depressing tbh ngl.

@zangano1 avi god zangano, what do you think?

@FinnCel what you think buddy boyo

Anything with ropes or hanging is dumb. I don't care if not getting pussy makes you want to rope, that doesn't help my situation in any way, just SEAmax if it's that serious.

Anything with ropes or hanging is dumb. I don't care if not getting pussy makes you want to rope, that doesn't help my situation in any way, just SEAmax if it's that serious.
no suicidal thoughts = :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

no suicidal thoughts = :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
Killing yourself is low t. If pussy was that important you can get a weekly hooker for cheap in SEA. Dwelling about how you want to kill yourself doesn't get you sympathy, not even from most incels. It's a useless thing to do.

Killing yourself is low t. If pussy was that important you can get a weekly hooker for cheap in SEA. Dwelling about how you want to kill yourself doesn't get you sympathy, not even from most incels. It's a useless thing to do.
You think killing yourself is a decision like buying an apple at the supermarket? Retardlevel 10000
U wanna live to 57 years old like emba? Do you know how your future will look?
:banhammer: :chad:

You avi mog me brutally, buddy boyo and your username is interesting too.

You think killing yourself is a decision like buying an apple at the supermarket? Retardlevel 10000
U wanna live to 57 years old like emba? Do you know how your future will look?
:banhammer: :chad:
Emba is based, for sure I'd like to be an oldcel like him one day. Better than whining about how I want to kill myself without even trying to make serious plans to pack up and move to SEA first.

Emba is based, for sure I'd like to be an oldcel like him one day. Better than whining about how I want to kill myself without even trying to make serious plans to pack up and move to SEA first.
Okay, JFL

I like it and it's relatable

dont change or i will forget u :feelstrash:

Giphy

Use this instead

I like it.. but this branch would never hold a person hanging from it.