[Serious] How is the election going? is Trump gonna win with the supreme court?

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 8m
Too lazy to check the news give me a rundown :feelsjuice:

@BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo

Here's a faggot:

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
154d 13h 46m
I’m not sure. There were recounts and new trump ballots found, and I think there is a recount going on.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 13h 8m
I’m not sure. There were recounts and new trump ballots found, and I think there is a recount going on.
They said nothing? shouldn't be the informations public?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
154d 13h 46m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★★
69d 3h 17m
Its over dude. Biden won.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
70d 1h 54m
that old faggot Biden is probably going to win

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
15d 13h 59m
De-mock-racy is a farce that lets farm animals have the same say as humans.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
82d 2h 11m
I asked a Jew in a youtube comment section if Trump would prevail and get his second term.

The Jew told me he would.

So Trump will most likely "win".

If Trump does not "win" then that means the Jews are going with their other narrative option.

See my signature if you'd like to know what that option is.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

The Grinch that Stole Back the Election
★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
Too lazy to check the news give me a rundown :feelsjuice:

@BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo

Here's a faggot:
Trump's team of Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani will be showing massive voter fraud via rigged election software in court soon. Trump had his military seize servers in Germany, it's unsure of whether those were CIA servers or servers related to Dominion. He's totally froze out the criminal head of the CIA before doing so. He also bypassed all kinds of snakes by having special operators report directly to his newly installed loyalists in the DoD

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania will get recounts and audits. Georgia had a sham recount without an audit then the RINO governor certified the results, then uncertified the results and will do an audit now but apparently the evidence has been destroyed because he certified the results so it'll be a sham audit. Clarence Thomas presides over Georgia so I think there will be a huge smackdown there. The Georgia governor has ties to Dominion software.

Anyway, it's far from over. Anyone telling you otherwise is hugely uninformed or gets all their information from /r/politics and the like.

Trump's team are trying to prove foreign interference which would go handy with Trump's executive order he signed in 2018

On this forum I am fully confident I will have the last laugh.

Last edited:
Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★★
4d 3h 9m
Dems have been commiting voter fraud for a hundred years to combat the voter supression that Republicans do. If you look, you'll find it, but there isn't enough to overturn the results in all the states Trump would need.

Trump wasn't a sufficient steward of the globo-homo empire. Replacing him with a yes-man puppet like Biden is just what they need. It'll be like having Reagan all over again.

LonelyMishima

LonelyMishima

Recruit
★★★
1d 6h 24m
Biden will win but none of this matters because no matter who wins chad always wins. I never get why posts about politics even exist here

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
22d 15h 36m
He's lost. Ever cunt knows he's lost. He's just a whiny little bitch, who's too nassaristic to accept defeat. It's pretty pathetic. I think he'll fuck off to Florida for Christmas then no come back to the Whitehouse. He'll resign before jan 20th so he doesn't have to attend Biden's inauguration. He'll spend his time on Twitter whining about how unfair it that he had the election stolen from him by the guy with more votes. He cannot fathom how fucking despised he is. Not just by a majority of Americans but most of the world as well.

mericks

mericks

Recruit
★★★★★
11d 8h 9m
Biden will win but none of this matters because no matter who wins chad always wins. I never get why posts about politics even exist here
I was pretty excited when trump won in 2016, but it was only because of the reactions he provokes from people. I was living in CA at the time so all the normies around me were spilling spaghetti and losing their shit, and that made me happy. But no president will ever be "our" guy, the best case scenario is you get somebody who doesn't pay attention to us.

LonelyMishima

LonelyMishima

Recruit
★★★
1d 6h 24m
I was pretty excited when trump won in 2016, but it was only because of the reactions he provokes from people. I was living in CA at the time so all the normies around me were spilling spaghetti and losing their shit, and that made me happy. But no president will ever be "our" guy, the best case scenario is you get somebody who doesn't pay attention to us.
based and truthpilled