Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is the inceldom crisis in europe?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Is the inceldom worse or better in west/central Europe (basically from spain/france/uk to scandinavian countries like denmark/sweden/finland/norway)? I've heard various conflicting opinions - some people say that foids there tend to know their value and are much better than american foids, while others say they are the same or even worse. I can't imagine any european foid being better than the average american foid. what do you guys think?

white country = gone

Western Europe, especially in Major cities, according to data I have read about promiscuity/hypergamy, which correlates as some of the major causes of Inceldom, it is lost. Eastern Europe, and Central Europe there is some hope, it's just very contextual as to where. As a good rule of thumb, cities are hell, and must be avoided.

Western Europe, especially in Major cities, according to data I have read about promiscuity/hypergamy, which correlates as some of the major causes of Inceldom, it is lost. Eastern Europe, and Central Europe there is some hope, it's just very contextual as to where. As a good rule of thumb, cities are hell, and must be avoided.
that's about what i thought. western/northern europe = cucked, eastern europe less so.
what country are you in?

At least it's legal smash jb in Europe so they got that going for them.
At least it's legal smash jb in Europe so they got that going for them.

Prostitution is legal in Germany

They know the 80/20 rule

EE is hell to i cant imagine what is like WE

alot of fat foids whit high standarts and here they age like milk young prime pussy in spoiled whit lgtbq and feminism and ther western ideals it is over

EE is on it's way out. Get in while you can.

In Finland it's pretty bad.
Our population is declining.
Our birthrates are lower than when we had severe hunger problems.

All my friends are virgins.
Getting rejected time and time again really doesn't make me want to support this society

Germany = Death for every sub8 male

Sub8 in germany is everything below 6'2

I've lived in large cities in France, Finland, Germany and Denmark (large city is an overstatement here).
Same thing everywhere : it's over for the locals, the foids only date ethnics, mostly blacks and arabs (no luck for our rice friends here).

I've lived in large cities in France, Finland, Germany and Denmark (large city is an overstatement here).
Same thing everywhere : it's over for the locals, the foids only date ethnics, mostly blacks and arabs (no luck for our rice friends here).
Most ethnics in Germany are incels especially the refugees jfl. The few I knew or saw were all above average and dated below their looksmatch. Like the rest here in Germany

Germany = Death for every sub8 male

Sub8 in germany is everything below 6'2
True.

The youth votes increasingly leftist; more than a third of the population votes for the green party, when they rule we can say goodbye to free speech, cars and every single cope. You have to finance the society, that hates you. More than fifty percent of your income goes to the state. And most people want to increase the taxes. Some even advocate for 100% inheritance tax. And then there are the Fridays-for-Future-activists, that have indoctrinated almost all youngsters. The right-wingers are extreme cuckolds for white women/Israel-friendly boomer shills. Most copes (weapons etc.) are illegal/strictly regulated.

You have to finance the leftist media complex (ÖR) per force (or else you will be thrown into prison); the journorats agitate against all german males and opposing political parties. The journorats call themselves "Haltungsjournalisten", that's just an euphemism for propagandist.

You have to finance universities and schools, so that some entitled, rich leftist cunt can study many semesters of Wummenz/Kangz-studies.

You can go to prison for hate-speech (Stgb. 130/Volksverhetzung); you can spend up to four and a half years in prison for hate-speech. That includes questioning some historical facts.

We have a massive influx of immigrants. You can't even use the bus/the train, because you are harassed by young immigrant men and if you say something, you will be filmed by some leftist skank. If you go to the wrong areas, you will be robbed. You have to finance the foreigners, too.

The foids are -needless to say- a catastrophe. Instagram-obsessed sluts and pseudo-intellecutals. When you live at the country-side, there will be "Volksfeste", where all the foids/youngsters go to play with their dicks and binge drink. Then you can't sleep at night, because the play shitty "Volksmusik" with trumpets and shit like that. In the summer you can't even go to a lake/the forest, because there are drunk people bathing and grilling there. In the summer, you aren't even alone in the mountains, because many will travel to the lakes situated there. In the winter, you will see so many couples having a comfy time together.

Summa summarum: The foreigners are annoying and the native people are annoying. Cities are a catastrophe and the country-side is a catastrophe - it's an Incel-Hell.

Last edited:
True.

The youth votes increasingly leftist; more than a third of the population votes for the green party, when they rule we can say goodbye to free speech, cars and every single cope. You have to finance the society, that hates you. More than fifty percent of your income goes to the state. And most people want to increase the taxes. Some even advocate for 100% inheritance tax. And then there are the Fridays-for-Future-activists, that have indoctrinated almost all youngsters. The right-wingers are extreme cuckolds for white women/Israel-friendly boomer shills. Most copes (weapons etc.) are illegal/strictly regulated.

You have to finance the leftist media complex (ÖR) per force (or else you will be thrown into prison); the journorats agitate against all german males and opposing political parties. The journorats call themselves "Haltungsjournalisten", that's just an euphemism for propagandist.

You have to finance universities and schools, so that some entitled, rich leftist cunt can study many semesters of Wummenz/Kangz-studies.

You can go to prison for hate-speech (Stgb. 130/Volksverhetzung); you can spend up to four and a half years in prison for hate-speech. That includes questioning some historical facts.

We have a massive influx of immigrants. You can't even use the bus/the train, because you are harassed by young immigrant men and if you say something, you will be filmed by some leftist skank. If you go to the wrong areas, you will be robbed. You have to finance the foreigners, too.

The foids are -needless to say- a catastrophe. Instagram-obsessed sluts and pseudo-intellecutals. When you live at the country-side, there will be "Volksfeste", where all the foids/youngsters go to play with their dicks and binge drink. Then you can't sleep at night, because the play shitty "Volksmusik" with trumpets and shit like that. In the summer you can't even go to a lake/the forest, because there are drunk people bathing and grilling there. In the summer, you aren't even alone in the mountains, because many will travel to the lakes situated there. In the winter, you will see so many couples having a comfy time together.

Summa summarum: The foreigners are annoying and the native people are annoying. Cities are a catastrophe and the country-side is a catastrophe - it's an Incel-Hell.
It really is. Thats no joke. He neither overdues. It is hell here ded srs:reeeeee:

The UK is an absolute joke.

Everyone is getting fatter and these foids are drowning their faces in makeup and constantly in "body enhancing clothing" (Look at what Gymshark gym leggings can do to an ass), resulting in them wanting nothing less than a 6/10.
True.

Lmao basically this.

Just apply it to the UK tbh.

Tbh dont go outside so dont really know what it's like here

True.

I agree 100% on this. This needs to be pinned.

Russia already lost this war and 80% of men are incels in denial. But they are all bluepilled cucks, so don’t count on them in beta uprising

True.

Every incel from germany say the same thing, and just reading german news portals you get the impression it is not exagerated at all.
Honestly, I am just thankfull I am not German or dont live there

I dont think it's as bad as in America or Japan.
Prostitution is legal in Germany, so neighbor countries will often come here to fuck some whore.
Only problems we have is the fact there is so many immigrants here

It's over for Polishcels as far as I can tell

how is inceldom crisis in europe?
how is inceldom crisis in usa?
how is inceldom crisis in asia?

thanks to american e-enterpreneurs and their social apps (tinder, facebook, instagram) inceldom skyrocketed everywhere, unless internet access is blocked (kim jong un)

Every incel from germany say the same thing, and just reading german news portals you get the impression it is not exagerated at all.
Honestly, I am just thankfull I am not German or dont live there
'Germany should be bombed every 50 years for no reason'
~Someone, misattributed to Churchill
I believe that this quote is pretty fitting to the inceldom crisis in Germanistan tbh
thanks to american e-enterpreneurs and their social apps (tinder, facebook, instagram) inceldom skyrocketed everywhere, unless internet access is blocked (kim jong un)
jfl if you aren't northkoreamaxxing in 2019

Central and east europe has one of the worst fertility rates in the world(worse are only some east asian countries). People like to delude themselves that it's because central/east europe is poor, but this argument doesn't make sense. In the 80's central europe was african tier, and yet there was population boom(well at least in Poland).
Well at least for polishcels there is possibility to betabuxx beutiful ukrainian girl, as they are much better than polish women, and ukrainian men not only look worse, but are extremely poor.

Jfl thinking western europe is any better. White people cause problems and fuck our women. Cunts i swear

It is getting worse here in northern Europe.

In Italy there is a lot of incel, in fact Italy is the only country in Europe that has its own incel forums.

I think Italy is seriously one of the most country in the world in which hypergarmy is higher.

Scottishcel here it is HELL my friend got expelled after being asked to apologize for being white of course he refused the teacher went around forcing white students to say ''im sorry for victimizing my betters'' when it came around to my friend he told him to fuck off, never got around to me because the rest of the lesson was my teacher trying to get various headteachers etc to expel him, i would probably have punched that bastard in the face tbh so yeah UK is not good, when incels say going up to a woman in public will get you accused of rape may sound hyperbolic but that how it actually works here unless you are muslim they let them fuck 4 year olds because country are hypocritical cucks

I don't know i'm not in europe

So much for EE being a 'pussy paradise', as many idiots claim.

the only ''pussy'' is for the rich before they end up losing all their money in a divorce after inviting the EE wife to west

just as over if you are ethnic

in EE normies get some fat foid have kiddos and then the drama start , above that fuck 6-7 foids but this cost some time and money
sub 5 male are hiding and alcoholmaxxxing alot of people think they are alone and sexless because no status money job car ,no one is blackpilled here im so alone of land full of incels

At least here in Finland younger women are really bad and a lot of the male population are hopeless incels.

Europe is probably worse, because the genetic dynamics are even more pronounced if you are an incel. American whites, UK too, many of them have a trashy imbred quality that sometimes balances things out. European natives look more pure, especially in Scandinavian countries, where men are super white and tall- bred like vikings. Imagine being a Laotian male in Amsterdam, or a curry in Stockholm.

In another 30 years from now Europe will have a muslim majority and then there is a chance that sharia law would be enforced, I could be dead by then

Europe is already fucked along with Germany, the two are former shells of themselves at this point.

In Italy there is a lot of incel, in fact Italy is the only country in Europe that has its own incel forums.

I think Italy is seriously one of the most country in the world in which hypergarmy is higher.

Yes , probably after germany second worst country for men. At least, you acknowledge your situation since you have various forums dedicated to ugly males, germancels dont even have that
in EE normies get some fat foid have kiddos and then the drama start , above that fuck 6-7 foids but this cost some time and money
sub 5 male are hiding and alcoholmaxxxing alot of people think they are alone and sexless because no status money job car ,no one is blackpilled here im so alone of land full of incels
Sounds familiar, which country exactly?

Yes , probably after germany second worst country for men. At least, you acknowledge your situation since you have various forums dedicated to ugly males, germancels dont even have that

Sounds familiar, which country exactly?

:feelstrash:

As a ricecel who has lived in Europe and the U.S., I don't think there's a huge difference, especially if you compare large, middle-class metropolitan areas.

Europe is more suifuel because the foids are more physically fit and therefore more attractive.