Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How is the sanity state of your family?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
The only truly sane people in my family are my mom and my paternal uncle.

My dad and my maternal uncle are mostly normal but not 100%; my uncle takes a lot of meds like Rivotril to cope with his problematic son and my father is very inconstant and impulsive with some stuff. I also consider myself to be around that sanity level, as well as my older cousin.

Then I have two mostly crazy aunts; one is extremely neurotic and talks non-stop; never really worked and is buxxed by her husband and by the rent money of one of my family's rented properties. Luckily, she doesn't live here. One of my aunts who lives with me is a functional careermaxxed person, but she's EXTREMELY moody, freaks out frequently (screams, slams doors, etc) and is a borderline crazy cat lady.

My younger cousin already attempted suicide and is on heavy meds.

My third aunt, who also lives with me, is clinically insane. She has tons of inconvenient crazy habits, I was woken up by her praying out loud in the corridor just today, at 6 AM.

My family is pretty sane, I don't know about myself though.

My father is a good boi (cuck)
My mother and my sister (oldest of my younger siblings) are whoremaxxing.
My aunt is insane (former drug addict). My uncle too (went crazy from his wife leaving him I think).
They're all gentle people, really. Most of them just have their heart in the wrong place.
The other two younger siblings of mine are too young to be insane.
Both my grandparents are sane but naïve.
That's about it. I really do like my family, even though they have their flaws.

My family has some serious issues but they are mostly sane

I really do like my family, even though they have their flaws.
Same. Especially after living in Germany, it's so cool that the families stay united even after adulthood here. Being kicked out of your parent's home at 18 in 2019 is retarded.

My mother is sane, dad has anger problems but mostly fine,, still acts like an hyperactive kid at age 50 tho.
Im sane, my grandparents ; grandma is sane but grandpa is not that sane. His meds fucked his brain tbh. But he is good around us.

My mother is sane, dad has anger problems but mostly fine,, still acts like an hyperactive kid at age 50 tho.
Im sane, my grandparents ; grandma is sane but grandpa is not that sane. His meds fucked his brain tbh. But he is good around us.
Are you the man of your house, also do your family know about your femdom fetish

sane is relative
You could say that, but most people would agree that praying out loud at the corridor and waking your relatives on a Saturday morning at 6 AM isn't really sane.

My parents are sane
My maternal grandparents are fine
My paternal grandmother has been depressed since my grandfather died and has been going to therapy for a while, but she's slowly recovering
My aunt is probably the craziest in my family, she's genuinely mentally unstable and no one really likes her
My uncles are fine and I get along with all of them, although is kind of an open secret between the family that one of them cucked his wife a few years ago
Cousins are also fine, I sometimes hang out with them despite them being way chadder than me
Overall I'm happy with my family, only my aunt is kind of crazy but its not like I see her often

My dad and grandpa are the only reasonable people in my immediate family.

my family is ok I'm the problem sucks to be only problematic person in whole family black pill made me worse tbh ngl

You could say that, but most people would agree that praying out loud at the corridor and waking your relatives on a Saturday morning at 6 AM isn't really sane.
ya over for you

I am the only psycho

My mom is sane but my father isnt. Hes a very short tempered man. I dont really talk with most of my extended family or havent recently that is

i am the sanest person in my immediate family. Next one is my father that copes well with being a wagecuck...
My brother and mother aren't really sane

I'm the least sane person in my family, that's clear. But no person is completely sane in my family though.