Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How is this manlet 5’5 skinny curry getting so many girls. I am fuckin pissed. Check out his insta story. He is statusmaxed.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuarkk I don’t get this guy at all, how the fuck did he socialstatus max so fast. He is fucking bare white sluts. Jfl. He is 5/10 at best. He probably gets mogged by 6’3 chads daily at the clubs.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :cryfeels: Just kill me

Edit;

HOly shit he actually helped a arabcel make out with a 9/10 stacy. Holy shit I am freaking out this is so fucked. Fuck fuck fuck this is not real

3E119BB4 0999 424D 8AD2 556E6481DD61

I am joining his program fuck this shit.

Last edited:
why are you a faggot

I’m seriously closer to the rope each day

Face > Height in most cases. If he was tall and looked a total nerd and simp he wouldnt have been statusmaxxed

He looks like a statusmaxxed normie so I'm not surprised

Have you seen his face you cunt?

If you're saying that you mog him then may @knajjd Drop the ban hammer on you.

seeing that kiss is infuriating

Mogs the face of everyone here.

The girls are paid off

ughh god I hate cringey ethnic wearing expensive clothes

is he running a PUA business?this just can't be real.

The girls are paid off

Ok so he pays every girl in his story which are like 300 different girls? His students literally approach random girls on street.

Only thing he got is status and and vip tables at club which attracts a lot of girls. Everyone knows him too.
He probably hired those foids

He has over 300 videos and every video has a different group of girls. Only girl that is same is his gf. Why is everyone coping so hard? If he pays all those girls he wouldn’t have enough money for anything. You can’t pay 300 girls. They are random girls.

Go watch the “bootcamp” section in his story
He is blackpilled af

AAC51712 28D4 4E92 A87E F048E8C2D1A3

Have you seen his face you cunt?

If you're saying that you mog him then may @knajjd Drop the ban hammer on you.

He is a 5’5 curry with shitty frame,doesn’t matter his face
This.
He is running everything as a business.
Only low iq copers will buy it.

Every single student leaves a good review. Why would they lie if he didn’t actually help them

Last edited:
Curry master race wins again.

Ok so he pays every girl in his story which are like 300 different girls? His students literally approach random girls on street.

Only thing he got is status and and vip tables at club which attracts a lot of girls. Everyone knows him too.

Every single student leaves a good review. Why would they lie if he didn’t actually help them

The bottom line is hes not having sex with any of those girls, remember that video of a blonde girl in india just taking selfies with everyone, pictures dont mean shit

Also JFL @ believing his reviews, review manipulation is a thing, I srs hope ur not being serious considering buying this dudes course/books or whatever

The bottom line is hes not having sex with any of those girls, remember that video of a blonde girl in india just taking selfies with everyone, pictures dont mean shit

Also JFL @ believing his reviews, review manipulation is a thing, I srs hope ur not being serious considering buying this dudes course/books or whatever

In either case, he says nothing new. At 5/10 with status, it's still passable among society. None of that happened for him overnight.

further proof curries are chads of the world

@Weeb25 @angrycurrycel

He has over 300 videos and every video has a different group of girls. Only girl that is same is his gf. Why is everyone coping so hard? If he pays all those girls he wouldn’t have enough money for anything. You can’t pay 300 girls. They are random girls.

Go watch the “bootcamp” section in his story

He is blackpilled af

View attachment 141665

Just saw his profile.

He flaunts his wealth. Most likely his parent's wealth.

You're brainlet if you think he would be getting pussy as a wageslavecel paying rent in the states like your average incel.

I thought curries don't have straight noses, now I cannot relate to them either.

Because a 5/10 well dressed curry mogs a 4/10 whitecel.

JBW copers here think an 8/10 curry is mogged by 3/10 whitecel.

holy fuck op you are so goddamn retarded you need to fuckin kill yourself right now.

for all you brainlets in this threads let me explain. if you look at this currys insta, he is in the nightlife industry. all he does is approach ppl and tell them to go to a club or make reservations for ppl to go into clubs for events like bdays.

if you scroll down to where he is holdin hands wit a girl, he is in fuckin estonia. that is a 3rd world and of course foids are hypergamous so they will fuck him. the top photos in his insta are just random sluts. look at them. none of them are stacies. there all fat and ugly af but since bars are sausage fests these days they are stacies by circumstance. all of these fat sluts are just posin with him. if you go through some of his vids, he gives them free alcohol shots from a bottle. so essentially he is payin these fat sluts in free alcohol to pose for pictures and hang out with him.

he is not fuckin anyone of them. hes usin his work to make himself seem cooler and better than what he is. everything is fake on social media. if social media were real then everyone is rich and cool and havin fun but the reality is only chad and stacy live that life and the rest of the normies pretend so they can impress ppl who literally dont give a fuck about them.

He legit makes out with a different girl in every video. If you see his story every weekend night he brings like 5 girls back. Let me go through his sui fuel story and gather the proof .
Just saw his profile.

He flaunts his wealth. Most likely his parent's wealth.

You're brainlet if you think he would be getting pussy as a wageslavecel paying rent in the states like your average incel.
He built it from ground up, I followed his channel from start when he use to take metro to to school with his curry friends. He came from a middle class fam

holy fuck op you are so goddamn retarded you need to fuckin kill yourself right now.

for all you brainlets in this threads let me explain. if you look at this currys insta, he is in the nightlife industry. all he does is approach ppl and tell them to go to a club or make reservations for ppl to go into clubs for events like bdays.

if you scroll down to where he is holdin hands wit a girl, he is in fuckin estonia. that is a 3rd world and of course foids are hypergamous so they will fuck him. the top photos in his insta are just random sluts. look at them. none of them are stacies. there all fat and ugly af but since bars are sausage fests these days they are stacies by circumstance. all of these fat sluts are just posin with him. if you go through some of his vids, he gives them free alcohol shots from a bottle. so essentially he is payin these fat sluts in free alcohol to pose for pictures and hang out with him.

he is not fuckin anyone of them. hes usin his work to make himself seem cooler and better than what he is. everything is fake on social media. if social media were real then everyone is rich and cool and havin fun but the reality is only chad and stacy live that life and the rest of the normies pretend so they can impress ppl who literally dont give a fuck about them.
Let me gather all the proof for you boyos and we can all tie our nooses together :cryfeels:

curries are Chads by definition.

Face mogs this entire forum into oblivion

Let me gather all the proof for you boyos and we can all tie our nooses together :cryfeels:
y u defendin this curry? y is it so important to convince everyone in a blackpill forum that he is gettin laid? are you him tryna make money from us????

if this curry is gettin laid its not with stacies its with those ugly fat foids he poses with for free alcohol then passes it off like hes a player. all puas do this. remember matt forney??

iu

this fat faggot was supposed to be pua master but he was a fake like they all were.

The guy has a good face thats why, both him and the arab have good faces and they both have good facial structure.

y u defendin this curry? y is it so important to convince everyone in a blackpill forum that he is gettin laid? are you him tryna make money from us????

if this curry is gettin laid its not with stacies its with those ugly fat foids he poses with for free alcohol then passes it off like hes a player. all puas do this. remember matt forney??

iu

this fat faggot was supposed to be pua master but he was a fake like they all were.
It’s not every currry it’s only this guy. His level of confidence is probably genetics.

I just need explanation how he is so damn successful. He only become rich after his pua shit took off

The guy has a good face thats why, both him and the arab have good faces and they both have good facial structure.

He's no where near good looking enough to be doing what he is doing. He'd look like a joke next to the average white or black man. The arab is ugly as shit too.

curries are Chads by definition.
It’s only him, every other curry I seen is a truecel, I have never seen this much success from a curry

He's no where near good looking enough to be doing what he is doing. He'd look like a joke next to the average white or black man. The arab is ugly as shit too.
He probably surgerymaxxed and chameleonmaxxed.

just don't be white :feelsthink::cryfeels:

It’s not every currry it’s only this guy. His level of confidence is probably genetics.

I just need explanation how he is so damn successful. He only become rich after his pua shit took off
holy fuck your a brainlet. did you not read what i wrote above? let me rewrite this for you

EVERYTHIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS FAKE

his job is a nightlife promoter. look up what they do online. they hand out fliers or they make reservations for clients who need tables and alcohol for events like bdays. he gets in free. he has a bottle of alcohol since he works for the club. he appraoches some fat sluts and offers them a free shot. they get a free shot, he talks and takes pics with them. he posts pics online to make himself look rich and famous but hes not. hes hackin the brains of dumb fucks like you who think he is really a pua master.

do you really think chad would bother makin a program helpin incels get laid? chad doesnt want competition and he doesnt give a shit about us gettin laid. chad only cares about himself. chads usually have daddys money and if chad is broke then chad sells drugs not make ebooks. internet marketin is literally a profession for nerds incels.

Because a 5/10 well dressed curry mogs a 4/10 whitecel.

JBW copers here think an 8/10 curry is mogged by 3/10 whitecel.
Because an 8/10 curry IS mogged by 3/10 whitecel, WHERE there are other factors creating a halo

Because an 8/10 curry IS mogged by 3/10 whitecel, WHERE there are other factors creating a halo
I can't wait to ascend in currystan and get my head chopped off. Maybe I will steal one of these curry guys wives at my work. She's pleading for my whitecel dick I can see it in her eyes.

holy fuck your a brainlet. did you not read what i wrote above? let me rewrite this for you

EVERYTHIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS FAKE

his job is a nightlife promoter. look up what they do online. they hand out fliers or they make reservations for clients who need tables and alcohol for events like bdays. he gets in free. he has a bottle of alcohol since he works for the club. he appraoches some fat sluts and offers them a free shot. they get a free shot, he talks and takes pics with them. he posts pics online to make himself look rich and famous but hes not. hes hackin the brains of dumb fucks like you who think he is really a pua master.

do you really think chad would bother makin a program helpin incels get laid? chad doesnt want competition and he doesnt give a shit about us gettin laid. chad only cares about himself. chads usually have daddys money and if chad is broke then chad sells drugs not make ebooks. internet marketin is literally a profession for nerds incels.
Oh yea then why can’t we incels do what he is doing. He has gf too. he had so many infields video where he picked up white Girls and made out with them. That time he only graduated highschool and didudnt have a job. You have no idea who he is and how he started out.

Now he is on next level but before he had the exact same same mind set that helped him successes. I agree that no hot white girl will go out with him but they will definitely fuck him for a hook up