Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How is this manlet 5’5 skinny curry getting so many girls. I am fuckin pissed. Check out his insta story. He is statusmaxed.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
This is fake likely. No way that curry would slay like crazy. If he really knows the secret then I would fucking sell everything I have for that knowledge or magical serum to make women look at me as if I'm Chad

OP please buy his program and post it all here so we can all ascend. :feelskek:

(He face and health mogs me hard)

Doubt he actually gets sex, its pretty easy to get a kiss on a cheek from girls if you are decent looking (he is), very NT, and statusmax. In particular he seems to be travelmaxxing, which women love for some reason I don't understand. Really, they LOVE travel and are obsessed with it.

He probably does alright in that he isn't actively hated or ignored by women, and is NT enough to get by and get a girlfriend.

Even though he can get laid still gonna get cucked

This guys insta was posted trillions of times. His dad is a CEO or something. I don't exactly remember.

This guys insta was posted trillions of times. His dad is a CEO or something. I don't exactly remember.
damn i wish i had high status and rich family too

Lol that’s bs and you know it. You are thinking of a different guy. I have been folloythis dude since highschool, he is lower middle class been trying to game since 5 years, dude didn’t even have a car he use to take a bus to school.

He went out with his curry bros but they didn’t get as much as him. He is a 6/10 manlet curry with weird personality that girls like. He fucks white botch’s like once a week. Nowhere near as much as chad but definitely above normie.

He built his shit from the ground up and now he is rich. He sells pua bs. That’s how he got rich.
damn i wish i had high status and rich family too
He doesn’t have a rich family he built it from ground up. Ppl are just coping cuz nobody knows his secret of getting Pussy.

Lol that’s bs and you know it. You are thinking of a different guy. I have been folloythis dude since highschool, he is lower middle class been trying to game since 5 years, dude didn’t even have a car he use to take a bus to school.

He went out with his curry bros but they didn’t get as much as him. He is a 6/10 manlet curry with weird personality that girls like. He fucks white botch’s like once a week. Nowhere near as much as chad but definitely above normie.

He built his shit from the ground up and now he is rich. He sells pua bs. That’s how he got rich.

He doesn’t have a rich family he built it from ground up. Ppl are just coping cuz nobody knows his secret of getting Pussy.

LMAO you are still buying into those "personality" and PUAshit.

He is not 6/10 lamo wtf.

Feeling bad for you.

Author
Youtuber
World Traveller
VIP Nightlife Host

:feelsugh: straight to the point so that foids know he's statusmaxxed

LMAO you are still buying into those "personality" and PUAshit.

He is not 6/10 lamo wtf.

Feeling bad for you.
Doesn’t matter how we feel. He is living a chad life as a manlet curry.
:feelsugh: straight to the point so that foids know he's statusmaxxed

Yea it’s all status game tbh

chadpreet lite face
wealthmaxxed
prob statusmaxxed

nothing surprising here.

His face is good

I followed his channel from start when he use to take metro to to school with his curry friends.
Wow.. I mean, JFL cucked to the max, why in the fuck, just rope at that point. Give us your best "proof" of this in compiled form, we are waiting. Looking at his instagram, ugh, looks fake and posed as all hell like others like it.

Last edited:
not appreciable, and PUA is never useful; and he's ugly JFL. if it is false or true it is unknown

Wow.. I mean, JFL cucked to the max, why in the fuck, just rope at that point. Give us your best "proof" of this in compiled form, we are waiting. Looking at his instagram, ugh, looks fake and posed as all hell like others like it.

You can’t fake social status, ppl have to be around you. If we could fake it then all of us would ascend
not appreciable, and PUA is never useful; and he's ugly JFL. if it is false or true it is unknown
Exactly how is a damn ugly manlet getting so much pussy. This is some next level shit and it defies the laws of blackpill

Easy, just don't be white and white foids will be fighting to fuck you

MONEY AND STATUS

Incels underestimate the fuck out of money and status

If you're ugly (not deformed, ugly eg 4/10) but rich and famous as fuck you'll do just as well as Chad, maybe better

MONEY AND STATUS

Incels underestimate the fuck out of money and status

If you're ugly (not deformed, ugly eg 4/10) but rich and famous as fuck you'll do just as well as Chad, maybe better

I think I am gonna money max and status max. Looksmaxing is not giving any results it’s like me trying to change millions of years of my shifty genetics.

I counter gyno, I get hit with balding, I counter balding, now I am a manlet, I wear lifts, oh I am ethnic. It’s a uphill battle that can’t be won

Why do people think taking a pic with a girl is the same as fucking them?

The only quality trait that he's missing is height. Yes that limits his options but not to the point where he can't bang drunk foids.

Average curry doesn't have his face, frame, money, or status.

people are just so late to catch up with the new trend: short and skinny is all the buzz these days. foids literally gush out their vagina juice when they notice a cute boyfriend material who is short and skinny. yes tall and skinny is better, but prettyfaced short skinny dudes slay irl too.