Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How legit is just have wide shoulders theory?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
wr9a9sn4g2261.jpg

Should I change my workout program to P-shoulders-P-shoulders-L-shoulders-X

Literally doesn't matter but go ahead

I honestly have no idea, but seems like cope. Face and even height are greater than frame (although height without an at least doable frame doesn't mean much)

I honestly have no idea, but seems like cope. Face and even height are greater than frame (although height without an at least doable frame doesn't mean much)

"fRaMe is nOt iMporTaNt". Get outta here.

I have 20 in bideltoid but also a wide waist and birthing hips. It honestly looks so fucking weird at 5’5

it's important but it becomes a halo once you're atleast 5'10 or 5'11. Even better if you have long limbs, short torso, and narrow waist

Frame is definitely an underrated feature.

shoulder width/shoulder to waist ratio reflects bone structure
even though physique isn't that important, shoulders have significant influence on shape
a skinny fat tallfag still mogs a gymaxxed manlet with 7%bf and perfect v-taper

basically compared to the rest of your physique, shoulders are at the top of importance imo

Frame can be frauded with clothing it takes a back seat way behind face and height

may help if your a manlet with a 7/10+ psl

frame + face may compensate for height

ShouldersAnon said:
I follow the "point of no return" strategy,
by the time the chick sees me shirtless it's probably too late to back down, so they just go with it.
They often look disappointed.
I feel like the guy in the pic probably has a decent face though, but I do admire the logic.

The thing is OP: a lot of shoulder width isn't actually thickness of your delt muscles, as that does not change the placement of your shoulder joints (the acromion) or where the humerus hangs below.

BiacromialBreadth

What dictates that is the length of the clavicle bone, as that controls how far your scapulae are suspended from the middle of your back.

Clavicles

That probably correlates with the width of the clavicles too.

So it is mostly genetics.

Delts

I'm sure muscular delts help a bit but not as much as we would hope. Might as well hit them though.

If it were only as single as lengthening the clavicles this might be easy to deal with (probably easier to recover from lengthen surgery compared to legs, since you don't walk on them... people recover from clavicle breaks in hockey and shit), but lengthening just the clavices without getting wider scapulae might cause some issues I can't foresee.