Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ¿How legitimate is the "just be the first" theory?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
IMG 20200124 105711

Just be the first is bullshit lmao. Even in the old days when whores were punished for being whores, women still slept with the milk man while their man was out making shit happen

I saw statistics that show divorce rates are proportional to number of ex-partners for women

I think it's pretty legit but won't save you if you're subhuman

Cope. Women are not that faithful. Woman will betray you for Chad easily, even after long time together.
"Love" is mostly a calculated move from women. Only their lust for Chads is real.

i want to return to the exact time before i clicked this post and rethink my actions

Girls at my high school lost virginity to their looksmatched sweetheart, this way early 2000s, after our generation discovered social media the girls started dating significantly more attractive men from around the country.

It's basically weeb nonsense logic.

Foids usually have hundreds of men by the time they reach their mid 20's and are incapable of feeling any significance for any future attachment (let alone the first time they came) because the turnover rate is so high for them. Sex is like food to them. I can barely remember what I ate the day before and I don't assign any importance to them because I eat all the time, regardless of how amazing the meal was.

Last edited:
i want to return to the exact time before i clicked this post and rethink my actions
:feelskek: I wasn’t going to click on this either , But I did it

It's basically weeb nonsense logic.

Foids usually have hundreds of men by the time they reach their mid 20's and are incapable of feeling any significance of any future attachment (let along the first time they came) because the turnover rate is so high for them. Sex is like food to them. I can barely remember what I ate the day before and I don't assign any importance to them because I eat all the time, regardless of how amazing the meal was.

yeah, a woman wont want an ugly bastard just because he "made her cum".
she wants a tall chad with a good jawline and frame.

I think it's pretty legit but won't save you if you're subhuman

That's the catch that most "just be first" theorists either ignore or deny. If you're ugly, you won't get the chance to "be first" to begin with, even if you start approaching when you're really young. I was approaching since I was 12. I asked out plenty of girls in high school. I asked out the fattest girl in school and got harshly rejected. The fat girls were all dating way up, hypergamy and juggernaut law were in full effect. This was a time before tinder, smartphones and social media too.

t. 32 year old KHV boomer

The younger, uglier and more unexpierienced the foid is the easier it is.

But if you're off the table it doesn't matter

That's the catch that most "just be first" theorists either ignore or deny. If you're ugly, you won't get the chance to "be first" to begin with, even if you start approaching when you're really young. I was approaching since I was 12. I asked out plenty of girls in high school. I asked out the fattest girl in school and got harshly rejected. The fat girls were all dating way up, hypergamy and juggernaut law were in full effect. This was a time before tinder, smartphones and social media too.

t. 32 year old KHV boomer
That was also before you had .co moderator's clout and status

Now imagine what a greycel must feel

obviously not at all FFS

the only theory that works is "just be chad", that's it, stop coping

They’ll lust after chads cock whether he be the first or last to fuck her

View attachment 193863
[Serious] ¿How legitimate is the "just be the first" theory?
This depends on which 'first' you are talking about. In the scanlation above "first man who makes them cum" seems overly specific.

There is:
  • 1) first man to put his penis inside her vagina
  • 2) first man to put his penis deep enough inside her vagina to tear her hymen
  • 3) first man to precum inside her vagina
  • 4) first man to ejaculate inside her vagina
  • 5) first PERSON to make her orgasm

These are all different firsts, and they can all have varying impacts. So which one are you asking about? Obviously if you check all five boxes you have the largest impact compared to fewer boxes.

I find the dialogue in that manga to be a bit misleading: if a foid had already been brought to orgasm by a woman then merely bringing her to orgasm as a man wouldn't necessarily give you any kind of significant advantage.

You could actually create more bullet points though, like 'first internal-vaginal orgasm with a penis' vs 'first external-clitoral orgasm with a mouth' as different accomplishments.

If we can acknowledge differences in orgasm intensity then "first strong orgasm" might hold more importance than "first orgasm" if the first orgasm was a weak one. As might "most orgasms" or "most recent orgasm".

There are factors other than "cumming" (which could be misleading, implies female ejaculation ie squirting) if that refers to orgasm, such as:
  • 1) the psychological aspect of having a dick in her
  • 2) psychological aspect of tearing her hymen
  • 3) biochemical effect of precum interacting with her vaginal flora
  • 4) biochemical effect of cum interacting with her vaginal flora

So really it's all about which specific thing you are asking about, OP. Please clarify!
Foids usually have hundreds of men by the time they reach their mid 20's
kys

My man, atleast give the name of the manga.

Every foid is a whore.I reckon no foid even remembers her first dick after she has tasted Chad thundercock's dick

EJR QPtXkAMEA C

i guess this is relevant here

It's pretty legit, the hymen exists for a reason. Also microchimerism suggests women are meant to pair bond to their first husband intead of sleeping around

That could have worked in 1900. But not today, bcuz nowadays foids have free access to the internet being able to see the Chaddest of Chads by themselves in some random ad which raises their standards to absurd lvls.