Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How likely is war with Iran?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
The kike controlled government here is trying to instigate war with Iran. I'm not trying to be drafted right now :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
If they move forward with the rumor of sending 100,000 U.S. troops to the Middle East, then it’s 100 %.

Oil prices are inching higher for some reason, despite the trade war and lack of confidence in the global economy...Wars & rumors of wars.

This could explain why the USA is heavily involved in Venezuela, and fomenting coups to overthrow the government and install a Zionist puppet.

Last edited:
Also check this out:

About 46 percent of troops who responded to the anonymous survey of currently serving Military Times readers said they believe the U.S. will be drawn into a new war within the next year. That’s a jarring increase from only about 5 percent who said the same thing in a similar poll conducted in September 2017.

I expect WW3 to happen sometime in the next 20 years tbh

It's almost unavoidable, the U.S loves war.

How to have a war:
  1. Withdraw from any inconvenient diplomatic agreements you may have with your target.
  2. Find a president who desperately needs an overwhelming distraction from an increasingly threatening political situation.
  3. Gin up some intelligence that shows your target to be a clear and present danger. Feed it to an unsuspecting press.
  4. Put a military force somewhere very close to your target and wait for a suitable incident.

It seems like it should've already happened if it was going to. What have they been waiting for? In any event, I certainly hope not.

Will it be the end of the American petrodollar deal if war was to occur?.

Not gonna happen, both the jews and the Iranians have a sense of self preservation. It'll just be more proxy wars in the middle east.

War in Korea is more likely.

i respect the persians the most (at least in this area of the world)
but the longnoses will always find a way to infiltrate and destroy kingdoms.

If we do go to war and get told to go draft, I just hope the enemy shoots me with a stray bullet.

iran isnt really a pushover, I'm sure the americans are aware of that

iran isnt really a pushover, I'm sure the americans are aware of that
They are, firstly, they must be aware of how the geography of Iran makes it an exceptionally difficult country to invade, secondly, a few years ago the US ran a war game which simulated an attack on Iran, they lost 20k men in the first day and the generals were so embarrassed that they had the exercise restarted with a script in which the US won. The media and military companies and Wall Street would all love a war, and just like with the attacks on Syria, they would heap praise on him and stroke his ego. But they probably do know the damage that it would do to their ability to convince Americans to go to wars like this if it's too bad which is why I expect that there will be a debate which will play out behind the scenes between all the warmongers before they come to a decision. I think there will be a war, but they'll decide to wait for a few years before launching it.

We need whatever we can get.

I hope the WW3 will come soon

Will it be the end of the American petrodollar deal if war was to occur?.
not only that It's going to be end of american era if this war breaks out
Iran is not a weak enemy another 20 year war and terrorist organization will come after that %100 sure

It always amazes me how the world is being engineered. They are doing a really excellent job. Look at the controlled opposition Trump for example. I think he (a republican) is the only way to instigate a war in the current time. Everyone is so anti-war that it needs a boogeyman ( preferable someone that is not affiliated with the soy ideology ) that you can just dumb in a palace for the rest of his live after it is time for him to resign without damaging the soy ideology that will then go on and rule for the next ~80-100 years, doing anything they want along the lines of [Better than the war mongering republicans!] and then repeating the loop. There is no chance of stopping that cycle because there are not enough people waking up in a cycle and after war, everyone is just tired of it and wants to embrace the soy again until further generations didn't experience war and don't even think about waking up. Deepstate literally has gigantic IQ

I don’t mean to keep harping on this, but anytime the U.S. has deployed 100,000 troops somewhere, there has always subsequently been a war.

Of course that hasn’t happened yet, but it is being considered.
They are, firstly, they must be aware of how the geography of Iran makes it an exceptionally difficult country to invade, secondly, a few years ago the US ran a war game which simulated an attack on Iran, they lost 20k men in the first day and the generals were so embarrassed that they had the exercise restarted with a script in which the US won. The media and military companies and Wall Street would all love a war, and just like with the attacks on Syria, they would heap praise on him and stroke his ego. But they probably do know the damage that it would do to their ability to convince Americans to go to wars like this if it's too bad which is why I expect that there will be a debate which will play out behind the scenes between all the warmongers before they come to a decision. I think there will be a war, but they'll decide to wait for a few years before launching it.

Very valid point. Iran is very mountainous. The U.S. military has been doing a lot of high-elevation mountain training, including work with the Nepalese military. I mean shit we have troops in well over 100 countries.

The reason Bin Laden attacked us in the first place is because we had an Air Force base in Saudi Arabia.

I remember the build-up to the Iraq war, there was much more support among average people to go in there and topple Saddam Hussein. Our government pretty much morphed Bin Laden into Saddam Hussein, as of now they’re not really personalizing it with Khomeini or whoever. If they start doing that, it’s over.

If you read comments in the New York Times, for example, virtually every comment is against invasion. That was not the case with Iraq. I remember arguing with people in bars about how invading Iraq would not be a good idea, etc. The head of the C.I.A. said not to go in.

Remember in Baghdad they pretty much surrendered before we went in. Otherwise it would have been a serious bloodbath. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up having to nuke Tehran with a “tactical” nuclear weapon.

Last edited:
Fuck iran and their slayer genetics.

I hope it doesn't happen. I don't like war.

It always amazes me how the world is being engineered. They are doing a really excellent job. Look at the controlled opposition Trump for example. I think he (a republican) is the only way to instigate a war in the current time. Everyone is so anti-war that it needs a boogeyman ( preferable someone that is not affiliated with the soy ideology ) that you can just dumb in a palace for the rest of his live after it is time for him to resign without damaging the soy ideology that will then go on and rule for the next ~80-100 years, doing anything they want along the lines of [Better than the war mongering republicans!] and then repeating the loop. There is no chance of stopping that cycle because there are not enough people waking up in a cycle and after war, everyone is just tired of it and wants to embrace the soy again until further generations didn't experience war and don't even think about waking up. Deepstate literally has gigantic IQ
trumps daughters are married to jews...jfl @ trumpcels