Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long do you intend to stay in the Incel Community?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date

How long will you stay in the incel community?

• 1 Year

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • 2+ Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+ Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+ Years

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Until I’m an old man

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Until I die

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • I’m quitting tomorrow

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
til' this Site eventually gets deleted or just dies cause of not enough users

until i die or ascend or get bored

Until I am promoted to being a commander of I.N.C.E.L.

Until I have accepted the blackpill and internalized it. Until I have lost all hope.

Every time I feel bad because of a girl's IOD, it means I still had a little hope left. When the remaining hope is gone and I've accepted my fate, I will have no reason to swallow black pills all day. Until this day comes, I will stay in these communities.

I actually intend to ascend. Due to my subhuman looks I'm doomed to stay however.

as long as there are incels here, i will be here

I plan to rope next year, so until then i'll stay here

Implying we plan on being an incel. That's a volcel trait

Implying we plan on being an incel. That's a volcel trait

good point

according to the rules you still can be here though (if you ascend) , just not brag about it

good point

according to the rules you still can be here though (if you ascend) , just not brag about it
I don't get why you would want to be here if you ascend. viewing inceldom as an edgy subculture/aesthetic instead of a painful reality that you desperately want to escape from is a fakecel trait ngl

I don't get why you would want to be here if you ascend. viewing inceldom as an edgy subculture/aesthetic instead of a painful reality that you desperately want to escape from is a fakecel trait ngl

I don't know...

I'm sure that most people will have difficulty to leave this forum or even other forums, let's say the BlackPill community in general

the phrase or "meme" aka "remember, you're here forever" is not exaggerated at all

Probably forever. See you in hell, boyos.

I just recently joined but i feel like i have always been here. That i was destined to become a greycel here when this timeline came into existence.

OP, if my intentions mattered then I never would have been in the "incel community" to begin with.

I will always be an incel, but I'm not sure how long I will be in the community for.

Until I die is the only high IQ answer

Until death sets us apart
full

Depends on how long I think I can tolerate being alive.

As soon as I respected enough women Im outta here

Until I ascend, of course.

But I cannot leave the blackpill.

Until I ascend and fuck easily. Which means until my death.

Ideally I'd leave now and go fuck some bitches
Realistically, til the day I die I suppose

Already been apart of the community for 6 years, guess I've got 4 to spare.

Idk tbh. Things have changed, both in the forum and in my life. Let's see what the future holds.

It looks like I'll be coming and going.

Ideally I'd leave now and go fuck some bitches
Realistically, til the day I die I suppose
Tbh I think most of us will orbit around the incelosphere but maybe stop posting on here or quit this forum specifically or get banned

Tbh I think most of us will orbit around the incelosphere but maybe stop posting on here or quit this forum specifically or get banned
True, most of us would stop posting eventually.

To be honest, I don't like this or any other incel forums. I think I'll download discord and keep in touch with cel friends. I'm planning on quitting this forum, my exams are coming and there's hardly anything left to discuss, all posts are the same. I feel like the more I'm on this forum the less chance I have. For example- I have done 6 approaches in real life and now that I browse this forum a lot,I'm not really motivated to approch women because "muh Chad doesn't even try" "if you have to try, it's over" type of thinking is really killing my motivation.

It's a nice place don't get me wrong, but only for NEETs and oldcels. Youngcel( 20 ) like me shouldn't spend that much time on this forum. I just want to live in peace, don't want to waste my youth thinking about roasties or wristpill.