Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how long have you been in bed consecutively?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
today i think i hit my absolute record at 15 hours.

anything trigger the longer sleep?

when i dropped out of college i think i slept 36+ hours out of fear that my life was over, i was a failure and i wanted to die...

i'm still a failure in societies eyes but less hard on myself because of it

opsec said:

how depressed are you?

scale from 1-10

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
how depressed are you?

scale from 1-10

i dont know bro. today was like an 8. it changes every day, how horrible i feel, but i rarely feel good. only when i go to Jummah and see my fellow brothers i feel happy, but then i have to wait until the next friday.

im excited for this Jummah.

I'm always lying down in bed with my laptop.

microDongCityUSA said:

when i dropped out of college i think i slept 36+ hours out of fear that my life was over, i was a failure and i wanted to die...

holy shit,,, relatable. what you doing now?

laptop+bed = 13 hours a day

Indari said:
microDongCityUSA said:
holy shit,,, relatable. what you doing now?

have a weekend job monitoring cameras and cleaning/janitorial job

other time is spent watching twitch tv, video games, buddhist or other religious texts i listen to on youtube

I get in bed around 10 PM. Go on my phone until like 4-5 AM and then wake up at 2 PM. So around 16 hours on average consecutively.

From 2-10 PM, all I do is go on my phone more in bed, eat in bed or workout in my basement.

BonePressed said:
I get in bed around 10 PM. Go on my phone until like 4-5 AM and then wake up at 2 PM. So around 16 hours on average consecutively.

From 2-10 PM, all I do is go on my phone more in bed, eat in bed or workout in my basement.

man, that is pure LDAR lifestyle. how do  you come to terms with it? i felt insane today.

opsec said:
man, that is pure LDAR lifestyle. how do  you come to terms with it? i felt insane today.

have grown accustomed after doing it for so many years. it's not like this all year round though, just when i'm home from college (and i don't go back for another month). 

however, during high school I was LDARing pretty much daily

BonePressed said:
have grown accustomed after doing it for so many years. it's not like this all year round though, just when i'm home from college (and i don't go back for another month). 

however, during high school I was LDARing pretty much daily

i want to work but its so exhausting. and the wage you get is dirt. LDAR is nice but it also makes me afraid

opsec said:
i want to work but its so exhausting. and the wage you get is dirt. LDAR is nice but it also makes me afraid

honestly, you should just invest in cryptocurrency or the stock market from bed for a living

BonePressed said:
honestly, you should just invest in cryptocurrency or the stock market from bed for a living
>Penis Size: Forbidden to say.

huh. thats a funny signature, isnt it? youre a funny guy, arent you?

retarded_dumbshit said:
>Penis Size: Forbidden to say.

huh. thats a funny signature, isnt it? youre a funny guy, arent you?

Yeah, what a passive aggressive loser.

opsec said:

you mean to sleep or due to depression?

i want to sleep till im dead gg

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm always lying down in bed with my laptop.

I am trying to get out of the same state...

I usually only sleep for 8+ hours if I've been up for multiple days prior. I go for seven hours when I need it but I can function with 4 hours a night. A four hour night sleep and a 2-4 hour anytime sleep was done historically.