Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long have you been miserable?

Loner437

Loner437

flipfag
I am 25 now and I was miserable for the last decade of my life from ages 15 to 24.

i rotted for 10 years in bed

Since I left my mothers womb

You got a face deformity on why you can't be laid?
Just curious

Not deformity but 3-4/10 face. I will admit my biggest problem in life has always been my complete lack of energy. Always laid in bed or sat in a chair most of the day. Tried changing diet, exercise, sunshine and supplements but none of those things have had a significant impact.

Since puberty

Not deformity but 3-4/10 face. I will admit my biggest problem in life has always been my complete lack of energy. Always laid in bed or sat in a chair most of the day. Tried changing diet, exercise, sunshine and supplements but none of those things have had a significant impact.

I see, well I'm short asf and my face isn't chad

And we only know women want Chad...

I see, well I'm short asf and my face isn't chad

And we only know women want Chad...

I feel for you brocel. How’s your energy level? Do you think you could manage to moneymaxx?

I feel for you brocel. How’s your energy level? Do you think you could manage to moneymaxx?

My Mom forces me to understand School and I don't wanna, I'm not necessarily autistic but I do acknowledge tons of shit if I know the niche
Instead I went Jack of all Trades of certain fictional topics
As for Moneymaxx, nah, I gave my last 20 dollars for my mother for subway bc im not allowed to go outside furing cobid
Energy... what energy? unless its postmaxxing

Energy... what energy? unless its postmaxxing

Well what I mean by energy is your capacity of being productive. Do you think you could manage to stay productive 10 hours a day or is that too demanding?

Well what I mean by energy is your capacity for being productive. Do you think you could manage to stay productive 10 hours a day or is that too demanding?

Precisely, if I had a Deadly Sin, it would be Sloth

A decade. From 10 years old onto 20.

Since I lost my hair aka 13

I am 25 now and I was miserable for the last decade of my life from ages 15 to 24.

From age 11.

Age 4-8 I was UBERGIGACHAD in my primary school. The foids would line up to talk to me. I would beat the fuck out of all the other kids. I had special privileges with the teachers since I was so popular.

Then it all went to shit.
Since I lost my hair aka 13

Brutal hair loss pill. I started losing mine at 16.

Right after High school

Since about 15 or 16

Started when I was 12 or 13, had some good years from 16-18 and then everything went to shit for another decade with no sign of stopping.

12 or 13 years old when it started. Hasn't stopped since.

Since middle school

I was born miserable.

been miserable since i was 15 coming close to 21 now

I've been miserable for 31 years.

I think a majority of incels probably had the same lifestory. Decent to okay childhood then things suddenly changed during or around the puberty period.
That is when my life turned for the worst. By all accounts I was fairly good looking as a child. I had friends. I even could talk to girls and had a little girl study buddy in 4th and 5th grade. Then the transition to middle school really fucked me up. Only had one semi-sorta friend back then. Couldn't talk to girls. Bullied. Picked on. Then high school just got worse. No friends. Just ignored. Teachers didn't even know my name.

So starting around 12/13 is when my life started getting miserable. Has been outright miserable since I hit 20. Never hit any of the milestones that kids/teens/young adults are supposed to hit and now I'm an oldcel close to 40 that still feels like I'm 12.

I think a majority of incels probably had the same lifestory. Decent to okay childhood then things suddenly changed during or around the puberty period.
That is when my life turned for the worst. By all accounts I was fairly good looking as a child. I had friends. I even could talk to girls and had a little girl study buddy in 4th and 5th grade. Then the transition to middle school really fucked me up. Only had one semi-sorta friend back then. Couldn't talk to girls. Bullied. Picked on. Then high school just got worse. No friends. Just ignored. Teachers didn't even know my name.

So starting around 12/13 is when my life started getting miserable. Has been outright miserable since I hit 20. Never hit any of the milestones that kids/teens/young adults are supposed to hit and now I'm an oldcel close to 40 that still feels like I'm 12.

Good post.

Since like 2011. I've had probably 4 good months in the time since.

pretty much forever

Everything went down hill since middle school. So probably 7 years

I think it was 12 when things started to go downhill but I was still completely bluepilled and still engrossed in my nerd copes until 21-22 when I started to understand why the world wasn't so nice.
I've been picked on every now and then but I nvr thought much of or held on to it until the blkpill.
Before it, developmental milestones, trying to looking good nvr really had any lure on me, I thought I cud jus do my own thing(nerdy copes) n be somehow eventually assimilate to society when the time comes