Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long were you a denialcel before you finally accepted inceldom and blackpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
It took me several years. More than 10 to be honest. Throughout Highschool and early 20's I knew inside it was over, that I was fucked. Due to bullying socially stunting me alongside my social retardation and going bald in my early 20's, I knew I was fucked, but just fucking refused to admit it until I was about 27 or 28. So from about 14 all the way to about 27 to 28 I was a denialcel and finally accepted my inceldom and the blackpill just 3 or 4 years ago. Really sad. I'm sure many of you were also denialcels, let's be honest who wants to admit they'll never get any female validation and deny the bluepilled BS we've been taught as kids? So it's no stretch of the imagination that denialcels exist look at IT and MGTOW. Case in point I'm sure everyone here was in denial for some time before finally accepting it's over/never began. So what about you guys? How long were you in denial before you finally accepted the blackpill and your inceldom?

Deep down we are all blackpilled. It just takes a while for people to be vocal about it and stop lying

Maybe a couple years ago, but as in your case, I believe I already knew that this would be the outcome for me. Even in my mid teens I could never actually picture myself being with a real female.

I was in denial up until middle school, after awhile you just know it has to be your face.

I would say a couple of years ago, a year later I fully embraced the blackpill.

i got lookspilled 2 years ago but didnt come to terms with my inceldom until 2018

It took me several years. More than 10 to be honest. Throughout Highschool and early 20's I knew inside it was over, that I was fucked. Due to bullying socially stunting me alongside my social retardation and going bald in my early 20's, I knew I was fucked, but just fucking refused to admit it until I was about 27 or 28. So from about 14 all the way to about 27 to 28 I was a denialcel and finally accepted my inceldom and the blackpill just 3 or 4 years ago. Really sad. I'm sure many of you were also denialcels, let's be honest who wants to admit they'll never get any female validation and deny the bluepilled BS we've been taught as kids? So it's no stretch of the imagination that denialcels exist look at IT and MGTOW. Case in point I'm sure everyone here was in denial for some time before finally accepting it's over/never began. So what about you guys? How long were you in denial before you finally accepted the blackpill and your inceldom?
I was never in denial but I was unaware, in all honesty I never cared much about girls or looks before college. I was always happy to just play videogames but when I got into college I started craving a gf, then after numerous rejections I finally came to finding about the blackpill and then I spiraled down into the blackpill prob never to return the being a normie. Please take what I am about to say with a grain of salt, no disrespect to the blackpill but sometimes I wish I have never found out about it because the blackpill fucks you up mentally. You will never see women the same way

I acted like reddit IQ and humor would get me laid. I thought my personality was messed up but in truth I was just fucking ugly. I feel bad for all the foids that I probably creeped out by acting like an IT clown

I never was a incel in denial. I just didn't knew the term. I always knew I was an incel.

Not long, I assumed I would maybe "ascend" in my 30's or something but I realized how degenerate people are these days.

I was really only in denial about my own looks. When I was a tween-early teen, I was a combination of bluepilled, redpilled, and blackpilled. I knew that looks played some factor and that ugly guys didn't get girls, but I never really saw myself as ugly. I also constantly tried to improve, as I felt that would heighten my chances (I did this looksmaxing until I was around 17). 85lbs lost later, and I still noticed that girls showed very little interest in me, even when I was acting funny and attempting to be a kind person towards them. Then they just blatantly started treating me like shit (calling me ugly to my face, rude demeanor, hostile body language, forced me to do all the group projects, and some foids even told me during a group conversation that my "opinions didn't matter"). I knew I was fucked because I realized how ugly I truly was. I then thought gymming would help out but JFL NOPE, 50+ lbs of muscle put on later and, even though I was 6'2 and had 195lbs of muscle, I was still being treated like shit. That's when I saw the INEVITABLE blackpill, on November 14, 2017 at exactly 11:49 PM, after being called ugly by the 20th foid I've talked to through Snapchat, and that was the breaking point. I ultimately had thoughts of killing myself, but that stopped when I realized that these whores want me to be in a grave six feet under.

Last edited:
I knew I was ugly ever since I started to get bullied because of my looks, but it took a few weeks of browsing incel sites and looking up facts on human attraction I finally realized it was over. Before that some vain hope kept me from realizing the ugly truth.

The term incel didn’t exist several years back but sorry to hear about your experience.

I was deluded until about 25yo then I knew it was over and got ultra depressed about it for years.

I dunno, mid 20's, I thought it was my lack of money & autism/social experience holding me back. It was that all along but if I was male model in looks then it would of been different. Didn't realize there was the big shift from the standard, pre third wave feminism. A shift from financially viable/stable provider to looks only.

I knew it was over since 14 but coped somehow until I was 16.

I was coping with MGTOW for around 3 years, until I discover the blackpill and I totally realised that I was an incel and it's was truly over for me. So I came to this forum.

The Incel material wasn't around pre-2012, there wasnt much information about the blackpill or looks theory until recently. I wasn't fully aware of low SMV until I reached my early 20s without having a girlfriend or even getting kiss, I was a fatcel so I didn't really care about my appearance growing up. The Blackpill hit me hard after watching FACEs videos around 2013, toppled with complete failed approaches at nightclubs and bars, and seeing my good looking friends score easily with women.

In like 3rd year of high school. I have been blackpilled since then.

I took the blackpill (and mostly avoided society) long before there was pills. But it was only after studying game and failing with single-mother, age & lookmatches did I realize I was incel. From there it was easy to understand my lifetime of previous foid fails.

Until last year tbh.

Way too fucking long.

the male brain takes a long time to develop at 16-17 my IQ skyrocketed making the blackpill pretty self evident

I was Redpilled first.
After years of looksmaxxing, I realized I am not making much progress

I was never in denial

i accept it around 18 years old, im 28
I was really only in denial about my own looks. When I was a tween-early teen, I was a combination of bluepilled, redpilled, and blackpilled. I knew that looks played some factor and that ugly guys didn't get girls, but I never really saw myself as ugly. I also constantly tried to improve, as I felt that would heighten my chances (I did this looksmaxing until I was around 17). 85lbs lost later, and I still noticed that girls showed very little interest in me, even when I was acting funny and attempting to be a kind person towards them. Then they just blatantly started treating me like shit (calling me ugly to my face, rude demeanor, hostile body language, forced me to do all the group projects, and some foids even told me during a group conversation that my "opinions didn't matter"). I knew I was fucked because I realized how ugly I truly was. I then thought gymming would help out but JFL NOPE, 50+ lbs of muscle put on later and, even though I was 6'2 and had 195lbs of muscle, I was still being treated like shit. That's when I saw the INEVITABLE blackpill, on November 14, 2017 at exactly 11:49 PM, after being called ugly by the 20th foid I've talked to through Snapchat, and that was the breaking point. I ultimately had thoughts of killing myself, but that stopped when I realized that these whores want me to be in a grave six feet under.

yes that what happened to me in school. i kinda knew that looks matter but not to this extent.
i thought that looks only matter in relationships, but i didn't know that it also affects your personal relationships as well.
at first i attributed that to my personality, but then i did some math and realized that my personality can't REALLY be that bad for people to treat me like shit. so that's when i took my first blackedpilled-it all made sense now.
the most goodlooking kid with the clear skin was treated very well, and the uggos were treated with dismissal.
and you know whats even worse? is that the average looking kids sucked up to the good looking kids so they can hot approach woman. at that moment i realized how much fucked up things are and that we are living in some kind of slave system with pre-determined ranks

Last edited: