Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many autists prehistorically got laid in the days of no infrastructure if their obsession was combat?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
A few I imagine. I wonder how many women were silenced and shutdown over time.
Life was simpler and didn't require mental cognition/ finesse/ thought.

They had that tard strength, useful in combat

Humans are meant to specialize, autists are good at that. Theres no doubt that autists are successful in an ancient environment.

Communication was key to survival in prehistoric times. Autist = impaired communication and interpersonal bonding, so that trait would normally be rejected in sexual selection.
If an autist was super oversized you really think so?

Communication was key to survival in prehistoric times. Autist = impaired communication and interpersonal bonding, so that trait would normally be rejected in sexual selection.

I disagree , again an "autist" is just an extreme case of a musculine mind . And there is a strong correlation between autism and High T levels .

Communication back then was alot simple .

Also social skills is a feminine trait ...just saying

Last edited:
I disagree , again an "autist" is just an extreme case of a musculine mind . And there is a strong correlation between autism and High T levels .

Communication back then was alot simple .

Also social skills is a feminine trait ...just saying
Is that right? do you have sources of autism being a masculine mind?
Do blacks have autism because of High T levels?
What are the traits that are highly masculine about autism that, the more you delve in, the less feminine you are? what traits that are feminine that you lose as an autist? lol

Is that right? do you have sources of autism being a masculine mind?
Do blacks have autism because of High T levels?
What are the traits that are highly masculine about autism that, the more you delve in, the less feminine you are? what traits that are feminine that you lose as an autist? lol

A female trait is to resolve conflict and speak , a male trait is to eliminate threat . Point blank period

Autism is a modern disease caused by women having children too late.

Like how could it be rising if we're having xenoestrogens today? and it's becoming more common/

Dunno , but too much T will make you a quiet guy , a more eviromentally aware but less socially aware .

The less T level , youll become more sesitive and emotional

Dunno , but too much T will make you a quiet guy , a more eviromentally aware but less socially aware .

The less T level , youll become more sesitive and emotional
Makes sense, my autistic dad is often quiet, needs repetitive behaviors to be secure, bad speech motor skills, pronounces milk like mee-olk, do you think this autism?
He's also shorter than his brothers, has small eyes, weak chin, do you think fetal alcohol syndrome babies often have autism/

This is what happens

The Chad Achilles vs the Autistic Orge Boagirus.