Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many calories do you think are in the diet of your average American foid per day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
I’d say 4,000.

idk probably a lot more than me

Back in my health class in high school, the teacher did an individual poll about this kind of thing. He would tell people to raise their hands while asking "how many of you eat around x amount of calories?"

The skinnier girls ate around ~2,000 calories when called on. Average sized and overweight girls raised their hands around 2,500 calories and more when called on. One ate 4,000. Even when I was borderline obese, I never even ate 4,000 a day, JFL.

I think I ate the least amount of calories out of everyone in the class at the time. I was desperate to lose weight, and was eating a calorie count barely touching four digits.

I would say that the average American woman eats around 3,000 calories a day, based off of that.

Probably around 3000.

2500 is already too much for a woman.
Too much for some men even. But that's the minimum for foids.

I'd say 4000, between all the junk food and sugary drinks.

I can eat 2900+ calories per day and still have visible abs

depends on where you live ngl. There are places in America where most of the foids are fat and other parts where they tend to diet more and exercise.

4500 is what line backers eat jfl like 2k. That would make most women fat