Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many casual cocks do you believe makes a woman a whore?

If she's not a virgin she's a whore.
Actually i'd take this one step further, you don't have to have one dick to be a whore. If the feeling of lust is there and you are virgin, you are a whore. Most women are whores in this aspect, which makes me wanna kms tbh

To me personally, it depends.If, say her husband died, then I don't consider her to be a whore, but otherwise no.

As long as her hymen is intact, she isnt a whore
Aren't like 30% of women born without hymens anyway? And they also break from physical activity so we really don't have any way to know if she's a virgin.

I'd say 10+ in what's left of today's society

should really be like 5 or less

Having two X chromosomes makes you a whore

literally once they see a genetic chad for the first time its already too late and there isnt any coming back

Trick question. Women are whores by nature. They can only not be whores if restrained by force

Trick question. Women are whores by nature. They can only not be whores if restrained by force
1C19A5D5 D2D8 448B B282 A1BB57491F71

Depends on the age

3 if she's under 30

5 if shes over 30

Code:
def is_a_cumdumpster(body_count):
    if body_count > 0:
        return "Cumdumpster"
Code:
fun isSlut(bodyCount: Int, isMe: Boolean): Boolean = bodyCount > 1 || !isMe

also
@Fat Link still no kotlin code available ?
pfft

casual? one. That alone makes her exclusively pump and dump material and any man that decides to marry her knowing this should be castrated and force-fed his own balls

Agreed. Justus Grossbier was denied access to something freely slung to Chad.

"I'm sorry. You'll meet the right girl eventually. Let's just be friends"

Minutes later(With Chad)...

(Shannon Smiling) "Yeah, you're so hot. Never met a guitar player before. Let's link up!"

Audrey Hepburn Smile GIF

If she's only having sex with one man in her lifetime and is married with him then she's not a whore.

More than one, and she's a whore.

Like the topic title asks how many casual cocks do you believe makes a woman a whore?

I’m gonna go as far as to say even a bodycount of one makes a woman a whore if the sex was casual and she wasn’t in a relationship with the male, in fact, ANY type of sexual pleasure that is casual makes a woman a whore in my eyes even if it isn’t sex so if it is anything that involves making a dude ejaculate, whore.
how fast they jump on it and the reasons why are more brutal than sheer numbers tbh

Non virgin women are used damaged goods.