Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many contacts do you have in your phone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I only have Mom and Dad. I'm in my mid to late twenties.

Can't blame this on looks though, I actively avoided people my entire life. Actually when I was a little child I was shy but when I opened up to kids I'd sperg out with energy and glee, happy to play with them and interact. But I think over time so many negative experiences happened that I just shut myself off from the world. Bit by bit, the world just got worse and worse. Even kindergarten had its bullies, then school got worse and worse and worse.

Funny how life is a giant domino effect. I don't even remember how I became who I am, but one thing lead to another and here I am, the giant broken mess that is a failure in every conceivable way.

I have a bunch of coworkers who texted me like two years ago. I think I have like 10 contacts in my phone. None of them are female.

10 but I dont really call/text them

Can't blame this on looks though, I actively avoided people my entire life. Actually when I was a little child I was shy but when I opened up to kids I'd sperg out with energy and glee, happy to play with them and interact. But I think over time so many negative experiences happened that I just shut myself off from the world. Bit by bit, the world just got worse and worse. Even kindergarten had its bullies, then school got worse and worse and worse.

Funny how life is a giant domino effect. I don't even remember how I became who I am, but one thing lead to another and here I am, the giant broken mess that is a failure in every conceivable way.
I was actually very outgoing and happy as a kid too. The world has a way of beating that joy out of you and so you have to learn to avoid people. It's actually crazy how low inhib I was when I was little

- Mom
- Dad
- Brother
- Jennifer
I'm kidding about the last part

Like 5

My boss, parents and home number. That's it.

My boss, parents and home number. That's it.
Ouch. Do you dread hearing the phone ring and fearing it's your boss? Like when you're at home chilling.

Ouch. Do you dread hearing the phone ring and fearing it's your boss? Like when you're at home chilling.
I do! I fucking flinch every time my phone vibrates. And my boss calls to ask me to do something once a week

I was actually very outgoing and happy as a kid too. The world has a way of beating that joy out of you and so you have to learn to avoid people. It's actually crazy how low inhib I was when I was little
Ohh yeah, I remember picking up the phone and inviting a bunch of random people to my birthday when I was really little, like 4 or 5 or something. One of my earliest memories cause it was embarrassing, my parents had to call them and cancel lmao, cause it was a bunch of their coworkers. I don't think we even had a party lmao, I must've seen something on TV about birthday parties or something.

Funny, later on in life my parents would ask me how I want to celebrate my birthday, if I want to invite somebody or go out. And yet inevitably, every single one of my birthdays was spent staring at my screen alone in my room. My parents even pushed me to invite people, to go out, and yet I'd always say no.

mom
dad
sister
and two of my friends

I do! I fucking flinch every time my phone vibrates. And my boss calls to ask me to do something once a week
I knew it, that's exactly how I'd react. And you can't even turn off your phone cause he'll grill you the next day, right?

7, some work agency, family and this one dude i added years ago

I have damn near no one on my phone.

Anyone looking through my phone would freak the fuck out or hope that this is a phone reserved for work.

I knew it, that's exactly how I'd react. And you can't even turn off your phone cause he'll grill you the next day, right?
Pretty much, or he'll message me on whatsapp if I don't answer which is worse

My nephew, my psychologist, the social worker helping with administrative maze, the general practitionner, my lawyer, my car mechanic, my hair dresser, Psychiatric Emergencies, Police Chief direct line, my bank, my car and house insurance, my pharmacist, and the veterinary clinic for my dog.

That's all.

A couple foids from college. Deleted them.

Pretty much, or he'll message me on whatsapp if I don't answer which is worse
Have you tried going the route of a hardcore lie? Something like saying your grandmother has fallen ill and has moved in with you, and you have to take care of her after work. Can continue the lie every day for months or years. Not this specifically cause it might be a bad lie, but you get the gist.

Zero, no one. My sim card is about to expire because I don't use it.

My nephew, my psychologist, the social worker helping with administrative maze, the general practitionner, my lawyer, my car mechanic, my hair dresser, Psychiatric Emergencies, Police Chief direct line, my bank, my car and house insurance, my pharmacist, and the veterinary clinic for my dog.

That's all.
Your life sounds really stressful bro.
Zero, no one. My sim card is about to expire because I don't use it.
I have sooooo much money on my sim card because I never use it and yet you are forced to put some money in to not lose your number. For so many years the money just added up.

got a new phone last friday so technically i dont have any

34 if you count phone numbers only
About 130+ if you count WhatsApp

My mommy, daddy, hamlossus, and some guy I met on Twitter I’ve never actually called or talked to

I don’t have a phone

Just my family members.

148 contacts. but mostly coworkers or business/work related bullshit. no friends.
I don’t have a phone
giga trucel

148 contacts. but mostly coworkers or business/work related bullshit. no friends.

giga trucel
Damn dude, 148 mostly work contacts, your life is stressful as shit man. Unless you're a hard-working and active person, I guess you could enjoy that?

Damn dude, 148 mostly work contacts, your life is stressful as shit man. Unless you're a hard-working and active person, I guess you could enjoy that?
most of the contacts aren't used, it's just connections from past jobs

Around 60 mostly just old classmates and friends that I dont have anymore.