How many contacts do you have in your phone?

anon1822

anon1822

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
★★★★★
81d 22h 3m
I only have Mom and Dad. I'm in my mid to late twenties.

Can't blame this on looks though, I actively avoided people my entire life. Actually when I was a little child I was shy but when I opened up to kids I'd sperg out with energy and glee, happy to play with them and interact. But I think over time so many negative experiences happened that I just shut myself off from the world. Bit by bit, the world just got worse and worse. Even kindergarten had its bullies, then school got worse and worse and worse.

Funny how life is a giant domino effect. I don't even remember how I became who I am, but one thing lead to another and here I am, the giant broken mess that is a failure in every conceivable way.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Doppelkinncel
★★★★★
31d 6h 22m
I have a bunch of coworkers who texted me like two years ago. I think I have like 10 contacts in my phone. None of them are female.

dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★
51d 15h 21m
10 but I dont really call/text them

P

PaperSkin

Recruit
★★★★
19d 21h 55m

Can't blame this on looks though, I actively avoided people my entire life. Actually when I was a little child I was shy but when I opened up to kids I'd sperg out with energy and glee, happy to play with them and interact. But I think over time so many negative experiences happened that I just shut myself off from the world. Bit by bit, the world just got worse and worse. Even kindergarten had its bullies, then school got worse and worse and worse.

Funny how life is a giant domino effect. I don't even remember how I became who I am, but one thing lead to another and here I am, the giant broken mess that is a failure in every conceivable way.
I was actually very outgoing and happy as a kid too. The world has a way of beating that joy out of you and so you have to learn to avoid people. It's actually crazy how low inhib I was when I was little

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
18d 15h 20m
- Mom
- Dad
- Brother
- Jennifer
I'm kidding about the last part

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
29d 8h 32m

Like 5

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
53d 22h 45m
My boss, parents and home number. That's it.

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
81d 22h 3m
My boss, parents and home number. That's it.
Ouch. Do you dread hearing the phone ring and fearing it's your boss? Like when you're at home chilling.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
53d 22h 45m
Ouch. Do you dread hearing the phone ring and fearing it's your boss? Like when you're at home chilling.
I do! I fucking flinch every time my phone vibrates. And my boss calls to ask me to do something once a week

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
81d 22h 3m
I was actually very outgoing and happy as a kid too. The world has a way of beating that joy out of you and so you have to learn to avoid people. It's actually crazy how low inhib I was when I was little
Ohh yeah, I remember picking up the phone and inviting a bunch of random people to my birthday when I was really little, like 4 or 5 or something. One of my earliest memories cause it was embarrassing, my parents had to call them and cancel lmao, cause it was a bunch of their coworkers. I don't think we even had a party lmao, I must've seen something on TV about birthday parties or something.

Funny, later on in life my parents would ask me how I want to celebrate my birthday, if I want to invite somebody or go out. And yet inevitably, every single one of my birthdays was spent staring at my screen alone in my room. My parents even pushed me to invite people, to go out, and yet I'd always say no.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
64d 13h 16m
mom
dad
sister
and two of my friends

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
81d 22h 3m
I do! I fucking flinch every time my phone vibrates. And my boss calls to ask me to do something once a week
I knew it, that's exactly how I'd react. And you can't even turn off your phone cause he'll grill you the next day, right?

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 17h 32m

7, some work agency, family and this one dude i added years ago

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 20h 37m
I have damn near no one on my phone.

Anyone looking through my phone would freak the fuck out or hope that this is a phone reserved for work.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
53d 22h 45m
I knew it, that's exactly how I'd react. And you can't even turn off your phone cause he'll grill you the next day, right?
Pretty much, or he'll message me on whatsapp if I don't answer which is worse

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★
2d 22h 46m
My nephew, my psychologist, the social worker helping with administrative maze, the general practitionner, my lawyer, my car mechanic, my hair dresser, Psychiatric Emergencies, Police Chief direct line, my bank, my car and house insurance, my pharmacist, and the veterinary clinic for my dog.

That's all.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Social media is a contagion I am bound to
★★★★★
9d 4h 32m
A couple foids from college. Deleted them.

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
81d 22h 3m
Pretty much, or he'll message me on whatsapp if I don't answer which is worse
Have you tried going the route of a hardcore lie? Something like saying your grandmother has fallen ill and has moved in with you, and you have to take care of her after work. Can continue the lie every day for months or years. Not this specifically cause it might be a bad lie, but you get the gist.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
13d 15h 18m
Zero, no one. My sim card is about to expire because I don't use it.

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
81d 22h 3m
My nephew, my psychologist, the social worker helping with administrative maze, the general practitionner, my lawyer, my car mechanic, my hair dresser, Psychiatric Emergencies, Police Chief direct line, my bank, my car and house insurance, my pharmacist, and the veterinary clinic for my dog.

That's all.
Your life sounds really stressful bro.
Zero, no one. My sim card is about to expire because I don't use it.
I have sooooo much money on my sim card because I never use it and yet you are forced to put some money in to not lose your number. For so many years the money just added up.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

serious high iq poster
★★★★★
56d 9h 11m
got a new phone last friday so technically i dont have any

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★
20d 18h 53m
34 if you count phone numbers only
About 130+ if you count WhatsApp

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
124d 4h 25m
My mommy, daddy, hamlossus, and some guy I met on Twitter I’ve never actually called or talked to

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Commander
★★★★
49d 10h 23m
I don’t have a phone

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Admiral
★★★★
16d 18h 6m
Just my family members.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
135d 10h 53m

148 contacts. but mostly coworkers or business/work related bullshit. no friends.
I don’t have a phone
giga trucel

anon1822

anon1822

★★★★★
81d 22h 3m
148 contacts. but mostly coworkers or business/work related bullshit. no friends.

giga trucel
Damn dude, 148 mostly work contacts, your life is stressful as shit man. Unless you're a hard-working and active person, I guess you could enjoy that?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
135d 10h 53m
Damn dude, 148 mostly work contacts, your life is stressful as shit man. Unless you're a hard-working and active person, I guess you could enjoy that?
most of the contacts aren't used, it's just connections from past jobs

Studiocel

Studiocel

Recruit
★★★
5d 5h 57m
Around 60 mostly just old classmates and friends that I dont have anymore.