Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many days/months will it take for you to achieve this much beard?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
For me, it will take more than 5 months, though it won'be properly like this, while my normie colleagues achieve it within some weeks.

Attachments

• growbeard-11.jpg
    growbeard-11.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
i can't grow a moustache

Never. I can only grow pube like beard.

I've never grown a single hair on my chin and im in my 20s

Never because my beard grows only on neck...

Never because my beard grows only on neck...
Though I have never grown beard before, if I grow beard they would look like pube hair and wouldn't be this dense.

Impossible, my beard not growing on sides

Like a month jfl, but I'm a sandcel so that's probably why

Levantine
Do you Levantines mog Iranians? I hear this shit a lot on internet from Iranian aryan worshippers shouting muh Iranic people are best looking thanks to muh aryan ancestry.

Do you Levantines mog Iranians? I hear this shit a lot on internet from Iranian aryan worshippers shouting muh Iranic people are best looking thanks to muh aryan ancestry.
:lul::lul: Dude iranians are subhuman. Levantines are the ones with the white ancestry, syrians, lebanese and palestine have some roman and some other european genes that I don't remember. But the reason we're lighter is because unlike gulf arabs we didn't mix with black people and we live closer to white nations so a lot of mixing with white people happened.

:lul::lul: Dude iranians are subhuman. Levantines are the ones with the white ancestry, syrians, lebanese and palestine have some roman and some other in them that I don't remember. But the reason we're lighter is because unlike gulf arabs we didn't mix with black people.
I used to be in some online anthro groups where Iranians would post cherrypicked white looking Iranians and say how beautiful muh Iranians are. They used to use the word "Aryans" every fucking minute.

I used to be in some online anthro groups where Iranians would post cherrypicked white looking Iranians and say how beautiful muh Iranians are. They used to use the word "Aryans" every fucking minute.
I'm sure there are good looking iranians, every race have good looking people that look white, however this is what the average iranian vs average syrian looks like from what I've often seen

you need good genes tbh

Probably 1 month or a little more, my beards grows fast but it's patchy as fuck

Never, my mustache doesn’t grow.

Many beardcels here...

If i could grow a beard like that I might even be able to ascend to low tier normie but I can't so

If i could grow a beard like that I might even be able to ascend to low tier normie but I can't so
Yes this type of beard hides weak jaw well and gives more manly looks increasing PSL 0.5 to 2. But I can't grow beard this dense.

Do people here really desire to have a beard? Tbh I shave it all completely and wish it didn't grow at all

Do people here really desire to have a beard? Tbh I shave it all completely and wish it didn't grow at all
Yes I desire to grow beard but this type I posted above.

an eternity and beyond because my genetics are cursed

I currently have this length of beard, usually about 3 or 4 weeks I say

2 weeks lol, i have to shave like every 3 days to maintain clean shaven look

About the same time as you OP, around 5 months, maybe less tbh. Although the sides of my chin will never look like his simply because no hair grows there on me.

i am minoxidil beardmaxxed tbh
i have a full beard now but it still takes like 3 weeks to grow to that size

Maybe a month. Keep shaving. It will come in thicker.

For me, it will take more than 5 months, though it won'be properly like this, while my normie colleagues achieve it within some weeks.
few weeks no more than 6 weeks I'd say
also use rogaine if u want a beard fast. it's cheap as fuck too

2 weeks lol, i have to shave like every 3 days to maintain clean shaven look
You must be pretty hairy.

About the same time as you OP, around 5 months, maybe less tbh. Although the sides of my chin will never look like his simply because no hair grows there on me.
Same. I don't grow hair well on sides.

Maybe a month. Keep shaving. It will come in thicker.
I shave but it is still not thicker.

few weeks no more than 6 weeks I'd say
also use rogaine if u want a beard fast. it's cheap as fuck too
Okay I will try.

i have 0 t
No shaving problem.