Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many days/months will it take for you to achieve this much beard?

2 weeks, maybe 3. Not sure, I've never let my beard fully grow out.. I always shave it after a week.

Not sure but one year I participated in no shave November. I told guys at work I had been growing my beard x number of days and they both were like “I would have a lot more than that”
And they were low tier normie borderline incel.

Not sure but one year I participated in no shave November. I told guys at work I had been growing my beard x number of days and they both were like “I would have a lot more than that”
And they were low tier normie borderline incel.
You beard mog me.

Trust me, a jawline isn’t the first thing people notice on my face.
What's your worst facial feature? Mine is face shape

Fuck beards and facial hair the soy boys ruined that

a year and a half

His beard looks quite similar to mine. I last had mine trimmed a few weeks ago, but that's not starting from being clean shaven - I've had a beard for years - so I'm not sure how long it would take to grow from being clean shaven.

His beard looks quite similar to mine. I last had mine trimmed a few weeks ago, but that's not starting from being clean shaven - I've had a beard for years - so I'm not sure how long it would take to grow from being clean shaven.
You brutally beard mog me

Damn. If you were a teen I would have said give it time - my facial hair was a bit more patchy when I was a teen - but that's not a good sign.

Tbh the beard is a cope for me. The Norwood Reaper ravaged my hairline in my teens and he'll probably come back to finish what he started when I reach my mid-30s so I'm hairmaxxing while my crown is still intact.

Damn. If you were a teen I would have said give it time - my facial hair was a bit more patchy when I was a teen - but that's not a good sign.

Tbh the beard is a cope for me. The Norwood Reaper ravaged my hairline in my teens and he'll probably come back to finish what he started when I reach my mid-30s so I'm hairmaxxing while my crown is still intact.
I want dense beard to hide weak jawlines

For me, it will take more than 5 months, though it won'be properly like this, while my normie colleagues achieve it within some weeks.
Once it connects? Like, 5 weeks, uneven tho. Assuming it wasn't connected and I had to wait for that idktbqh.

A while ago i realized that your beard in looks and shap does not only depend on density and hair structure but is overall connected to your jaw line.hair follicles are more dense near bones. When your jaw is recessed, your cheeks (buccinator area) are way bigger, your jaw is also set back and set low. This wont have you let a full, dense beard on your cheeks

A while ago i realized that your beard in looks and shap does not only depend on density and hair structure but is overall connected to your jaw line.hair follicles are more dense near bones. When your jaw is recessed, your cheeks (buccinator area) are way bigger, your jaw is also set back and set low. This wont have you let a full, dense beard on your cheeks
Interesting info