Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many displays do you have?

title

• Total voters
Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I have 2, side by side. One of them is attached to a monitor arm so it looks like its flying.
Main monitor is 165hz 0.5 ms 27 inch TN panel, second monitor is a 23 inchTN panel 60hz regular monitor
Both are 1080p tho, dont have the money to buy 2k and my gpu is too old for 2k resolution anyways.
Once you start using 2 or more displays you can't go back tbh.

Brutal monitor pill. I have an aio pc, 1 display and it's trash tier. It's 19.5, it's not even full hd, and it strains my eyes badly when I read

Just one full HD

2 but only 1 is hooked up

Don’t need more than 2 unless you day trade like a sweaty fuck

I only have 1, it’s enough for me

One large good one for big boy gaming, and one old smaller one for browsing the internet .

Desktop: 27" 5k display,

Old 27" qhd display 27"
Laptop: 15"

Dual Screen is they way

I have my computer and my iphone.

I have a 2k 144hz 27” ips and a 23” 1080p secondary. Separate I have a 65” 4K hdr display.

I have a Samsung monitor that's very small and has horrible lighting.

I remember few Months ago my brother brought a far better larger monitor from work for few weeks and the difference was night and day.

I use a Dell monitor from 2006, just because I like the square resolution, and I'm too lazy to buy some shitty $300 gaming monitor that will break if I drop it. I've been through like four different monitors.

I use a Dell monitor from 2006, just because I like the square resolution, and I'm too lazy to buy some shitty $300 gaming monitor that will break if I drop it. I've been through like four different monitors.
How can you drop a monitor tho? My monitors survived 2 small earthquakes and they just shaked a bit.

Technically 2, but one of them is a laptop I use to chat and look things up while I play on my main one.

How can you drop a monitor tho? My monitors survived 2 small earthquakes and they just shaked a bit.
I'm in and out of my dorm all the time, so it happened quite a lot.

Admittedly, I sperged out and punched one of them, but the other couple I dropped and they died. My Dell monitor has survived multiple drops, and not even the plastic is chipped off. It's still in mint condition.

I have a 2k 144hz 27” ips and a 23” 1080p secondary. Separate I have a 65” 4K hdr display.
Mogger, i couldnt even afford switching to 2k 144hz tbh.
I'm in and out of my dorm all the time, so it happened quite a lot.
God im glad i dodged the dorm pill. I was more likely to live in a dorm but still with my parents in our house.
I dont like the fact that i cant be alone since they work from home but comfort-wise it mogs dorm.

There's a mother fucker on here with 6 screens.

Only a shameful display.

One laptop and Two Mobiles. I might get a Desktop Computer in 2021.

One laptop and Two Mobiles. I might get a Desktop Computer in 2021.
based i use laptop atm too and 3 phones. i will prolly get desktop someday

Truecel trait: having only one display

two 24" displays on my desk

If zero does that mean I’m :chad:

I have one 27" 1440p, I tried 2 before that's not comfortable for me

just one 27" 1440p 165hz IPS have a second monitor but desk is too small for it

1 27'' main and 2 24'' side monitors.

Do you mind sharing the reference of it?

One pc monitor. One laptop display. My phone display. My other phone display(though its not used. That makes 4.

one because I'm a poor fag