Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many drinks per week

How many

• 1-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15-20

• 20-25

• 25-30

• 30-35

• 35+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t drink no more

1, sometimes more, sometimes less.

currently zero . i have phases where i drink daily but only if i ahve enough money

I haven't drunk alcohol in my life and probably won't, I could easily see myself becoming addicted to it and the last thing I need in my life is alcoholism.

Quite a bit, hard to put a number on it though. Are you talking about entire bottles or just drinking a bit for a day? I prefer tito's vodka. Cheap and suppress my thoughts very fast. I don't understand how people can keep going on without alcohol. They must have some bomb ass drug or other coping mechanism to rely on.

I NEED something to suppress my mind or else my negative thoughts will overwhelm me and i'll go into a state of panic.

I drink coffee every day, usually with lunch, and I drink water with dinner.

I don't drink alcohol.

I am soberpilled

Quite a bit, hard to put a number on it though. Are you talking about entire bottles or just drinking a bit for a day? I prefer tito's vodka. Cheap and suppress my thoughts very fast. I don't understand how people can keep going on without alcohol. They must have some bomb ass drug or other coping mechanism to rely on.

I NEED something to suppress my mind or else my negative thoughts will overwhelm me and i'll go into a state of panic.
Yea same idk how incels are sober

After being in the Texas sun for 2 to 4 hours nutting quench your thirst better than Mexican beer with lots of ice, honey, some fresh lemon...
Beer have chromium and other electrolytes vital for heart maintenance.