Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many east africanecels are on this forum? Living in the west specifically

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
There seems to be alot, how many are active currently?

somalicel here

very surprised to see negros here. I was under the impression that a big penis could get you laid with some foid?
East Africans aren't negros they are basically the Asians of the black race, either tall or small but extremely framecel and ugly. Negros are '' big frame Africans like Usain Bolt and black NBA players

East Africans aren't negros they are basically the Asians of the black race, either tall or small but extremely framecel and ugly. Negros are '' big frame Africans like Usain Bolt and black NBA players
They are indeed ugly. Small chin and big forehead. What about the penis size though?

They are indeed ugly. Small chin and big forehead. What about the penis size though?
probably smaller cuz not all black dicks are bbctier

but east africans probably have really low SMV if they do not look like new world mulattos(so Somalis and ethnic looking Ethiopians/Eritreans are most likely to be incels)

Is Somali food like Ethiopian food? I love Ethiopian food.

very surprised to see negros here. I was under the impression that a big penis could get you laid with some foid?
You've got to be kidding right?

we share some things, but not really
Searched and found a Somali restaurant in my city. I'll try it sometime. Other than sambusa, which I've had at an Ethiopian place, the menu items all just have very vague names like "tuna salad" and "chicken thighs".