Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many foids will you be asking out this year?

Lmao bro I haven't even spoken to one foid unrelated to me that wasn't obligated to because it was a part of her job in this calendar year

I've never asked a female out.

Women let you know if they're interested, women initiate almost all courtship.

If she hasn't displayed obvious interest you're wasting your time.
Yes I’m a firm believer that cold approach is a huge waste. You should only warm approach and like you said, see if she’s interested. And no I don’t mean pua iois oh bro she touched her hair! Kind of crap.

But as an incel in 2019 it’s difficult to even talk to women enough to get in the friend zone. Kek hypergamy is so bad even beta orbiters need to be chad lite.

Cold approaching does not work. If you find no success on tinder, just go to another country and maybe luck can change.

Yes it is someone specific.

Good luck boyo, just don’t expect to succeed. If she says yes then what the hell, but expect nothing

Good luck to you boyo, but she’s probably choking on Chads dick as we speak.
Good luck to you too.

Zero, don't fall for PUAShit. But I do wish for @Ellsworth to have some luck. Stay strong boyo.

one, her name is Evangelene. she’s got soft pale skin and shiny blonde hair and she always smells like strawberries for some weird reason but i don’t mind. she sat in front of me in chem and sometimes i’ll drop my paper just to watch her pick it up for me. she always gets my name wrong and we’ve never had a real conversation other than her asking me for help on tests and assignments, but i’m determined to get with her. we both started summer school last monday and we have the same course, so i think i’m gonna ask her to go bowling on monday but i might chicken out

one, her name is Evangelene. she’s got soft pale skin and shiny blonde hair and she always smells like strawberries for some weird reason but i don’t mind. she sat in front of me in chem and sometimes i’ll drop my paper just to watch her pick it up for me. she always gets my name wrong and we’ve never had a real conversation other than her asking me for help on tests and assignments, but i’m determined to get with her. we both started summer school last monday and we have the same course, so i think i’m gonna ask her to go bowling on monday but i might chicken out
Kek, is this a larp? How old are you nigga?

None, but I wonder if I should avoid them completely all my life. Having no experience with female nature is like an impairment.

i’m 19, just feeling like roping rn and wanted some happy thoughts
Sitting behind a chick in class can be cope. I remember this one class in college the blonde chick in front of me always had her as crack exposed. Just an ass crack but it was everyday and good fap fuel.

Good luck on your chick, hope you get to cream pie her.

I've approached around 30 girls so far this year. I would need to approach another 100 or so to reach 300 in total. I could do it by the end of the year if I really put my mind to it, but it's very hard to motivate myself to go out and do it now, knowing how futile it is.

I've approached around 30 girls so far this year. I would need to approach another 100 or so to reach 300 in total. I could do it by the end of the year if I really put my mind to it, but it's very hard to motivate myself to go out and do it now, knowing how futile it is.
Were these cold approaches or warm?

Were these cold approaches or warm?
All cold. Unfortunately I don't have a social circle or any real friends I see on a regular basis so I have to resort to this.

All cold. Unfortunately I don't have a social circle or any real friends I see on a regular basis so I have to resort to this.
Cold approach is a dead end unfortunately. Maybe put that effort into making friends and building a social circle. Just my .02.

Serious replies please. Me, I’m shooting for 1 by the end of the year.

Haven’t asked a girl out in like 7 years.
I have been talking to a foid on discord and I think something might happen, hopefully is not some troll catfish

I have been talking to a foid on discord and I think something might happen, hopefully is not some troll catfish
I assume she hasn’t seen your face yet?

Cold approach is a dead end unfortunately. Maybe put that effort into making friends and building a social circle. Just my .02.
You're right - I know at this point it's never going to work, and that's why I hardly do it anymore.

To be honest, I find it hard to make friends. I find it difficult to relate to a lot of people and I generally prefer spending time alone. I sometimes feel I'm not made for this world tbh.

I assume she hasn’t seen your face yet?
Nope, not yet but she has been asking me. I am trying to stall it but idk whats gonna happen. Basically I am hoping my personality will make up for the rest, she seems to have liked me so far and we have similar interest. But we all know that personality helps very little, the major factor into finding love is looks. Personality is like the cherry on top...

Nope, not yet but she has been asking me. I am trying to stall it but idk whats gonna happen. Basically I am hoping my personality will make up for the rest, she seems to have liked me so far and we have similar interest. But we all know that personality helps very little, the major factor into finding love is looks. Personality is like the cherry on top...
Lol you will get ghosted the second she sees your subhumanity.

Same thing happened to me. I was very popular guy on this chat room site. Basically the Chad of the site personality wise. Would talk to a 8/10 foid daily plus other foids on there. Anyway can you guess what happened when I showed my pic?

Lol you will get ghosted the second she sees your subhumanity.

Same thing happened to me. I was very popular guy on this chat room site. Basically the Chad of the site personality wise. Would talk to a 8/10 foid daily plus other foids on there. Anyway can you guess what happened when I showed my pic?
Do tell man, i wonder what stacy did when he saw an incel

I flew too close to the sun one too many times already, I won't bother again less I want my self-image to be 100% shattered.
TL;DR 0

Probably zero however I will be dead next year so, I'm considering asking my former oneitis since it wont matter when I get rejected.

None, how can I ask a foid out if 99% of the time I get the death glare from them.

im thinking of trying cold approach again if it doesnt wrok

Around 40 tbh, probably gonna get 100% rejected

Do tell man, i wonder what stacy did when he saw an incel
She said I was hawt, then bought a ticket to fly to my city for sex, of course..

I’ve asked out 3 in person and about 8 online. I asked out a lot more in 2018

No idea sine I cannot tell the future. I plan on asking a grand total of 0 out.