Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many friends do you have IRL?

How many friends did you have in your entire life`?

Votes: 15 62.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
Curious.
Too many People with too many Friends here.
All my "friendships" where just based on shared suffering and Coping.
No Friends in kindergarden.
1 ADHD outcast friend in gradeschool. Contact stopped immediately after Gradeschool.
1 Ogre, Acne, Balding outcast friend in 5th and 6th grade. Concact ripped off after that immediately.
1 chad-lite mentalcel friend from 7th to 9th grade. Ended up bullying me and fucking dozens of Girls.

JFL, I dont even know if I should call These friendships. We just met up and played Videogames and barely talked.
Most of the time I just existed to get mogged.
The ADHD kid would brag with his Video game shit
The Ogre would destroy me in Videogames and sulk when I won like one time out of a 1000 matches
The chad lite turned out to be a Satanist that shittalked me behind my back and spread false rumors even to teachers.

Basically, all "Friends" I had were low key predators, except Maybe for the first one.

I was a dirty cumrag for These Kids. And just like a cumrag, I was disposed off once they didnt Need me anymore.

I Always lol at People here Talking About their Friends in HS and shit. Imagine being part of a Group of the 3 weirdest Kids in a School of 1200 students, and now imagine being the weird one of THAT Group too.

JFL even the two most despised fucks in School didnt want to go to the library with me, didnt want to be seen with me in School.

0 in my place, and few who had - emigrated

Poll question and thread title are not the same. Zero friends at the moment but probably 6 in my entire life.

Poll question and thread title are not the same. Zero friends at the moment but probably 6 in my entire life.

6!
I can't even handle having my own sister on WhatsApp, its fucking stressing me out. Six is insane to me.

6!
I can't even handle having my own sister on WhatsApp, its fucking stressing me out. Six is insane to me.

Half of them were basically other losers. And one was a Chad who bullied me constantly while keeping up the pretense of a friendship.

Lets get this to the front page of reddit

yeah, let's do that.

Updoot.

Easy, just gotta contact the Godhand

5 top

probably only 1 at the moment cuz of my hermitmaxxing i've been doing for the last year.20-25 in entire life but im not as mega NT socialcirclemaxxer normie npc as it might seem.I have had a lot of brutal moments because of that

I have never had a single a friend in my whole pathetic existence.

I have a lot of friends ngl

tbh I dont want to see the anime Adaptation for that jojo part, I feel like it would be ruined. The manga is really fucking good, I dont think anything can top that.
same
@nihility ,but he has more than 9 tbh
it was easier when I was 9-15 we had similiar thoughts,interests and were virgins now it's pretty much impossible.I don't have the slightest clue what they are talking about or what they think what are their goals etc

mogs me

I had to play vidya with my mother

Well, we didnt have a TV or consoles, ever.
I got my first Laptop at 14, my first Smartphone at 20.

And I wouldn't really call it playing.
Like I said, I just existed to make other People feel better by being shat on.
We would Play and I would loose everytime. I never could practise either, I had no console or Controllers or even a PC. I just had a 10 year old laptop with 1GB Ram and 37gb Memory.

So we would Play and when I won by some stroke of luck, he would just turn off the console and put a new game in JFL
That was my role, being a mental onahole for my "Friends"