Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many friends on fb u need in 2019 to not be classified as weirdo

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
ngl my normie peers have like 700 i have 0

also do u think they can ask me about fb in job? then im fuked lol

Have 700+, still weirdo. And absolute majority of those friends are not from real life, but internet weebs, MGTOW, and random arabs and indians

Have 700+, still weirdo. And absolute majority of those friends are not from real life, but internet weebs, MGTOW, and random arabs and indians
how can loli pedophile have700 friends on fb jfl

ngl my normie peers have like 700 i have 0

also do u think they can ask me about fb in job? then im fuked lol
No. Why would they ask about FB in job unless it is like social media job that requires you to have facebook. But I would think that would be for a normal person with good social skills and what not

Facebook is not popular anymore it´s a place for old people, 10 years ago people would be posting all kinds of stuff including a lot of photos of themselves and accept about anyone as a friend now it´s on instagram, snapchat and other social media platforms. If you look what girls are posting on their instagram compared to facebook you can clearly see that they have just moved their posts over to another more popular platform.

No. Why would they ask about FB in job unless it is like social media job that requires you to have facebook. But I would think that would be for a normal person with good social skills and what not
nah sometimes theres something like 'family atmosphere at work' in job offer, it puts me off, i am nice person but i dont wanna fb exchanging lul

Facebook died a few years ago, but even mid-tier normies had close to a 1,000 friends. Only incels had below 400. I had a hundred and something.

Facebook is shit. Most normies just use snapchat all day and maybe instagram for a little bit

how can loli pedophile have700 friends on fb jfl
Somehow, but those friends are useles, I have no popularity, and no activity going, my profile picture has now 2 likes, cover also 2, and my latesr post on wall 1

I don't have a fb account.

Fecebook.

(Almost) Everyone i know irl uses that shit! I refuse to use that refuse even though it has some handy features.

Like the local sales shit and hooking up with folks that sell winter wood...

It's still not worth having on my phone because you can never totally remove it! It's like a (((virus))) that is sometimes good. But mostly bad.

Over 100. Although to be classified as "popular" you need at least 1000.

I have deleted my Facebook, I have 0 friends.

I don't have a FB account jfl

At least over 100 but best not to use that site as an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back