Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How many here believe that being a 6-7/10 chadlite is as bad as being a 3/10 or is TheGoodGuy a retard that needs to be thrown into a woodchipper?

Do you think being a 6-7/10 chadlite is as bad as being a 3/10

• Total voters
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
So as not to make this too TLDR, I will edit these quotes down without changing their tone.

...Because it really doesn´t matter if you´re a 3/10 or a 7/10 because anything below 8/10 might as well be a 3 anyways.

This is autistic and wrong and immediately lets me know you're a 5+ mentalcel.

There is a HUGE difference between a 3 and 7. I'd rather be well-above average looking than well below it, and for you to make that statement shows me that you have no idea what it's like to be sub5.

Your assertion is INSULTING to sub5 men who get treated like SHIT by women. I've seen guys as low as a 6 get good treatment. It's when you're BELOW AVERAGE, i.e. UGLY, not "NOT CHAD", but "LEGIT UGLY" where discrimination and ill-treatment come in. For you to make your assertion tells me all I need to know about your inceldom. It's not looks-based.

There was a poster on Lookism who said: "Being a 7 is worse than being a 2 because at least 2s know its over for them, but we 7s are so close but so far". This is like saying, "I'd rather be a quad-amputee than have a sprained ankle cuz at least quad-amputees don't have to hop or limp". It's GROSSLY insulting. I'd give almost anything to be a 7/10.

You really think women wouldn't pick a 7/10 guy over a 3/10? You fucking autist. Go schuuuut up a school and be done with it. That's the kind of autism you're bordering on RN.

For the final kick in the teeth, you're probably white, young and expect women to approach you. RIGHT?

See this post for more insight: https://incels.is/threads/starting-to-understand-the-black-pill.60196/post-1123970

To keep this thread short, I'll leave it at that.

Chad lite is 7-7.5
6 is normie

neither a 7/10 nor a 3/10 can get laid outside of lucking out on a girl from their social circle so in that sense they are equal.

A male 7/10 has literally zero SMV in a bars/clubs/Tinder environment.

Chad lite is 7-7.5
6 is normie
This.
Here's the official scale for reference:
1-3: Truecel
4: Low-tier normie
5: Normie
6: High-tier normie
7: Chadlite
8: Chad
9: Gigachad
10: Slayer

This thread serves as a "who I should block" extravaganza.

neither a 7/10 nor a 3/10 can get laid outside of lucking out on a girl from their social circle so in that sense they are equal.

Are you lobotomised?

It's quite ludicrous to believe a 3/10 will face the same difficulty in the dating scene in comparison to a 7/10

This thread serves as a "who I should block" extravaganza.
I dunno why you would make a whole thread just to prove one persons opinion wrong, we all know it’s stupid

If sub8s were incel, femoids would also bully them

Ofc no. But I believe it could develop into this. In around 5 years all of dating will be online and with apps like Tinder. "Daygame and nightgame" won't exist anymore. So yeah at this point is being a 7 or a 2 is the same because the 80/20 rule will be applied. Maybe even goes up to 90/10 or so.

But right now it's ridiculous. If you are a normie just approachmax and u will find a girl.

read the op
A 7 will have an incredibly easier time getting laid than a 3, and it's not because he "lucked out in a social circle" A 7 is a good looking man, and he does NOT desperately need to rely on "luck in social circles".

Whoever believes that crap is the kind of volcel who wants nothing less than 9/10 white foids. I'd love to be 7, or even 6 [could maybe get positive sexual feedback from fat older women at least] instead of my sub5 face getting me rejected in 00.8 seconds!

Omg you´re going all in on this.
@Getlooksordie comment explains my opinion very short and precise but you seem to have some kind of delusional view on what life is for a 6 or 7/10. It´s clear that you´re a 3/10 at most it seems since you are getting so triggered over this, because if a person hasn´t experienced something they can´t possible know what it is really like i.e. you.

And what do you expect differentiate between being a 3 and a 7/10? I guess I just need to copy and paste @Getlooksordie comment to explain the difference in a short version. "neither a 7/10 nor a 3/10 can get laid outside of lucking out on a girl from their social circle so in that sense they are equal. A male 7/10 has literally zero SMV in a bars/clubs/Tinder environment"

I guess this was the short version of explaining it, nice comment.

How dumb does someone have to be to seriously believe sub8 = incel? Wow.

Mentalcel memers expose yourselves

@TheGoodGuy + @Getlooksordie = 2 retards

Good job on exposing these faggots OP :feelsokman:

Omg you´re going all in on this.
@Getlooksordie comment explains my opinion very short and precise but you seem to have some kind of delusional view on what life is for a 6 or 7/10. It´s clear that you´re a 3/10 at most it seems since you are getting so triggered over this, because if a person hasn´t experienced something they can´t possible know what it is really like i.e. you.

And what do you expect differentiate between being a 3 and a 7/10? I guess I just need to copy and paste @Getlooksordie comment to explain the difference in a short version. "neither a 7/10 nor a 3/10 can get laid outside of lucking out on a girl from their social circle so in that sense they are equal. A male 7/10 has literally zero SMV in a bars/clubs/Tinder environment"

I guess this was the short version of explaining it, nice comment.

There is no point discussing this any further with you. Good luck with your life.

Blocked.
Whoever believes that crap is the kind of volcel who wants nothing less than 9/10 white foids. I'd love to be 7, or even 6 [could maybe get positive sexual feedback from fat older women at least] instead of my sub5 face getting me rejected in 00.8 seconds!

NO, BRO. CHADLITES ARE INCEL. THEY CAN ONLY GET DATES THROUGH SOCIAL CIRCLE!!!!!111one
@TheGoodGuy + @Getlooksordie = 2 retards

Good job on exposing these faggots OP :feelsokman:
I dunno why you would make a whole thread just to prove one persons opinion wrong, we all know it’s stupid

Do we? Look at @Getlooksordie 's post

What a pathetic loser, gets triggered like a fucking obese feminist. I really think he has a deranged view on how females interact with 6/10 or even 7/10.

And to all the orbiters to FACEandLMS you´re pathetic too, you just have such a hard on for him because you idolize him because of his amazing videos. And his videos are indeed VERY good but that shouldn´t make you blindly follow him like a fucking sheep, think for yourself ffs.

6-7 guarantees a social life and a social life will get you laid for sure if you are in 6-7 range

Also how petty is OP? We had a discussion in another thread and you feel you need to make a whole thread just to gain support from your followers who blindly support anything you say or do to bully me. You´re like a High School bully who need a group of people to attack the 1 person who is different so pathetic and so petty.

What was the purpose of this thread beside what I just said? Everything that has been said was said in the other thread so this thread was for the sole purpose of gaining support so you can feel good about yourself for what you assume to being right because people believe in democracy and if the majority is right then it is universally right, right? I don´t think that way I am the 1 person with a superior mind and you are just sheeps who have no self-awareness.

OP simplifies a real issue. Just like wealth is relative so is sex appeal. 7s have struggles not getting certain feeemayles which causes depression; 2s have struggles getting feeemayles which causes depression so both have depression in their minds. Not that different.

This thread JFL

But isn't it true sub8 ethnics get as much attention from foids as 4/10 whites?

I am 5/10 and hav decent success in bar/club environment what are you talking about. 7/10 is borderline male model lmao

I am 5/10 and hav decent success in bar/club environment what are you talking about. 7/10 is borderline male model lmao
how many lays have you had with 5+/10 girls in the last two months from bars/clubs?

how many lays have you had with 5+/10 girls in the last two months from bars/clubs?

around 1-2 "completed" hookups. If we talk about just attention or tyibgs like girls buying me drinks, then a bit more.

If Zyros is 5/10 then im negative psl.
Also inb4 banned for bragging

around 1-2 "completed" hookups. If we talk about just attention or tyibgs like girls buying me drinks, then a bit more.
then wtf are you doing on here? You are chad.

No way a 5/10 male has girls buying him drinks, kek.

The PSL scale is autistic. On there you're about a 5.5-6. Irl you would be a 7+/10. You aren't a 5 if girls are buying you drinks lmao

Also how petty is OP? We had a discussion in another thread and you feel you need to make a whole thread just to gain support from your followers who blindly support anything you say or do to bully me. You´re like a High School bully who need a group of people to attack the 1 person who is different so pathetic and so petty.

What was the purpose of this thread beside what I just said? Everything that has been said was said in the other thread so this thread was for the sole purpose of gaining support so you can feel good about yourself for what you assume to being right because people believe in democracy and if the majority is right then it is universally right, right? I don´t think that way I am the 1 person with a superior mind and you are just sheeps who have no self-awareness.

I'm not a blind follower of him BTW, he actually pisses me off sometimes. Anyways you only have to make a fake dating profile/tinder of a local Chad or model to see how easy the 7.9+ males have it.

The average is a world away from being a sub5 as a guy though, especially if they lack in other ways.

@FACEandLMS
You're a smart guy.
You are capable of producing videos that influence hundreds of thousands of lifes.
Why waste your valuable time proving the obvious?
That troll must feel honored that you've dedicated a thread to him now.

@FACEandLMS
You're a smart guy.
You are capable of producing videos that influence hundreds of thousands of lifes.

Thanks. Well this thread was useful for outing the mentalcels.

@FACEandLMS
You're a smart guy.
Why don´t you suck him off while you´re down kneeling for him?

Also making a thread with the intend to single out an bully 1 single person and then blocking that person when he try and debate the thread that was made out to make him look bad JFL at this behavior.

You are saying a 7/10 has difficulty. Bit of an autistic exaggeration but I see where you are coming from due to hypergamy and rising standards when it cones to finding his looksmatch. But don't pretend a 7/10 has problems remotely similar to a sub 4. A 7/10 will easily be able to find women to date and hookups if he dates down. A sub 4 male will not be able to get with a woman no matter what

Why don´t you suck him off while you´re down kneeling for him?

Also making a thread with the intend to single out an bully 1 single person and then blocking that person when he try and debate the thread that was made out to make him look bad JFL at this behavior.
I don't mind giving credit where credit is due. And it's interestes that this is the only counter-argument (if you can call it that) you come up with jfl. The second half of my comment could also be seen as a light insult, or more a suggestion since I believe @FACEandLMS is misallocating his time and resources by going against Low IQ-cels like you here on this forum. It's low hanging fruit, unlike producing the WAW videos.

You are saying a 7/10 has difficulty. Bit of an autistic exaggeration but I see where you are coming from due to hypergamy and rising standards. But don't pretend a 7/10 has problems remotely similar to a sub 4. You sould learn the difference between meh to women and being repulsive
I was mostly talking about 6/10 like I have been rated as. And in the original thread I said this "and also a 7 but mostly 5-6 so there is that" I have mostly been talking about 6/10´s but in some instances could also include 7´s even.

But there is no sense in beating a dead horse and this thread is just a witch-hunt anyways so I won´t be coming back to this petty and pathetic thread And again OP makes a thread against me and blocks me that is just laughable haha.

Chadlites aren't much better but at least they usually get 3-4 girls to show interest in them. The girls I'd kill for.