Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many here have actually tried a PUA Bootcamp

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Out of morbid curiosity, I just wanted to go to one just to see what they do in there.

No that’s literally such a cringy scam.

No that’s literally such a cringy scam.
A wise old lady who used to be a family friend when she was living used to say "Everything that glitters ain't gold". I think that sums up PUA camps

A wise old lady who used to be a family friend when she was living used to say "Everything that glitters ain't gold". I think that sums up PUA camps
are PUA camps still a thing? I thought they’ve been dying out as more and more people wise up.

I haven't. I'm stupid but not that stupid

I think if I ever dip low enough to genuinely try PUA tactics and go to talks and camps and shit, I will legitimately rope. I’m low, but not that low. If it’ll help you feel better, OP, you do you, but that shit’s a scam, and any foid with an IQ above grapefruit tier will see right through your bullshit.

No PUA tactics would work in my favor

It's a waste of time because incels are going to be sent to camps for free eventually anyway

I tried PUA but I didn't go to a bootcamp. What could they even teach you there that you wouldn't learn through other PUA garbage?

I am so close to do that...

I tried PUA but I didn't go to a bootcamp. What could they even teach you there that you wouldn't learn through other PUA garbage?
Remember that guy in one of the first Faceandlms videos that had cruzon syndrome who went to the PUA camp??

No. It wouldn’t make a difference if I did. I’m way too high inhib and too much of a aspergy blunt talker to use PUA tactics.

I need to go to a concentration camp.

So i can learn how to concentrate!

PUA/Game is nothing without looks.

Not a boot camp, but a one-day seminar in New York. It was comedy gold.

Any examples?
All the 'students' looked worse than the Adams Family, yet the PUA instructor (who mogged them by at least 5 SMV points) was teaching them how to position their bodies when talking to a foid to appear as if they're not that interested in what she says. He was also showing them how to act aloof and too busy to be bothered with roasties, saying corny lines like, "I have to go now, but maybe I'll make some time for you later". JFL.

Not a boot camp, but a one-day seminar in New York. It was comedy gold.
You should have videod it
All the 'students' looked worse than the Adams Family, yet the PUA instructor (who mogged them by at least 5 SMV points) was teaching them how to position their bodies when talking to a foid to appear as if they're not that interested in what she says. He was also showing them how to act aloof and too busy to be bothered with roasties, saying corny lines like, "I have to go now, but maybe I'll make some time for you later". JFL.
Bodypositionmaxx theory

These guys should be put in prison for the way they scam people

I fell for PUA shit when younger but was never gullible enough to actually give money to those types. I just read a couple of PUA books and cold approached.

Why would I waste $3000 to spend a week-end repeating retarded lines to hired whores?

Part of me feels it would be good to experience it once just to see how seriously the PUA and th customers take it

are there really idiots who pay for it?