Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many here ldar every sigle day???

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
I mean,stay at home ALL DAY. Not work,study,buy something and so on. Just stay at home everyday day and never go outside.

How many here do that??

I’m in the same situation.

I never get out from my home since 1 years.

I ldared during holidays

I gymcel inside , I cope inside, the only time I leave is for groceries or something I ordered online from the mailbox

I fucking wish I could but my parents will never let me NEET and I doubt I could get NEETbux from the government

I do. I hate going outside.

I fucking wish I could but my parents will never let me NEET and I doubt I could get NEETbux from the government
If you marry a fellow incel from a NEET country, then you can NEET there

I mean,stay at home ALL DAY. Not work,study,buy something and so on. Just stay at home everyday day and never go outside.

How many here do that??

I was neet my first 2 yrs after high school and got my first job in July 2010. Those were the days. CoD4 and SSF4 all day every day and night :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

question, what is idar?

i wish i can, going outside and interacting with normans and arasites who put on the facade as "innocent" women is too much.

aka school

Your mailbox has internet access?
0AD825E7 729A 4020 A6FA 8D66577FD1D0

question, what is idar?

LDAR stands for Lay Down And Rot. It means that you give up on life and just stay in bed all day. It is a lifestyle. If you adopt it you become a rotter. The Misc coined this term.

Guy: I'm a virgin at 22
Miscer: Tour's over, boyo. Time to LDAR.

c740a5db.jpg

I only got out of bed today to piss in a jug JFL

no but that would literally be the ideal scenario for me.. that's why I need to online business max

I am on the end stages of ldar. Dying from within

If i dont change. I probably will die soon. Never eat fully or exercise.

I dont hate going outside...... its just too many obstacles to do just to go somewhere and everything is far
Let me ask u guys. Would you rather have 1 year prison or 5 years home arrest where u cant leave?

Me

But I try trading crypto and ewhoring too

My nigga i though You studied to be a lawyer thats what you said
I hope your not LARP, You are my fav poster boyo!

i work one hour a day. other wise i mostly LDAR

Yes but I'm going to have to start shifting .me hours towards college work and Japanese learning hours and use this place as a reward.

Like Skinner and behavioralism.

Collapsed

I do, unfortunately. Sleep apnea is a bitch.

My nigga i though You studied to be a lawyer thats what you said
I hope your not LARP, You are my fav poster boyo!
I am your favorite poster??? This is the first tine that somebody say something so nice to me. Thanks :feelzez:

And by the way,I said that i want to be a lawyer. Next year I will be in the university.

Next year will be a fucking shi :lul: