Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many hours of sleep do you get per day?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I get about 8-10. Sometimes 12. Back in high school it used to be 3-4 hours a night for 5 straight days sometimes, I have no idea how I used to be able to do that lol.

mogs me to hell and back

It depends, I usually fall asleep and then wake up again continuously throughout the night

It's random, sometimes I will sleep for days at a time, others I will not sleep for days.

I get about 8-10. Sometimes 12. Back in high school it used to be 3-4 hours a night for 5 straight days sometimes, I have no idea how I used to be able to do that lol.
Commonly being 9 hours and a half, for me.
It can peak around 11-12 hours, but that usually only happens when i switch day and night routines.
Otherwise is just 9:30 of sleeptime.

5-6 hours of sleep mostly because my Mother wakes me up early. School is going to be over soon so I'll probably be able to sleep for 9-10+ hours.

Usually between 6 and 8. If I wake up having had less than 6 hours' sleep, I go to the toilet and go straight back to bed and I can usually get another hour or two's sleep in which I tend to have vivid dreams.

usually 9
I can cut that if I sleep during the day (sleeping during the day seems more efficient for me; 6 hours at night + 1 hour during the day is fine, but just 7 hours at night would make me miserable)

not enough recently but i need about 10

I sleep 7 to 8 hours tbh

I always try to get at least 8 hours of sleep, but sometimes I stay up until too late fucking around on the internet and end up barely sleeping 6

I always try to get at least 8 hours of sleep, but sometimes I stay up until too late fucking around on the internet and end up barely sleeping 6
hi me, remember to go to sleep in a bit

Since ive been off uni its about 8-9, during school typically 6

DURING CLASS DAYS I GET IKE 4-5 HOURS THEN SLEEP WHEN I COME HOME. AND ON DAYS OFF I GET GOOD SLEEP.