Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many illnesses/medical conditions do you have?

question above

• 0 (Chad)

• 1-3

• 3-5

• 5+ (it's over you are genetic trash)

Results are only viewable after voting.
starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
I have:
OCD (cleaning hands, obsessive overeating)
Severe crippling social anxiety with too many physical and mental symptoms to count (i may be also autistic i can't connect and talk with normies and was always a reject and was a friend with rejects, my only hobby were playing games only recently i started having few more hobbies mostly because RSI)
Anhedonia (nothing seem to make me happy like used to, no motivation what so ever)
Depression with suicidal thoughts
Aggression/rage appears at random times every few weeks (i suspect that's also side effect of depression you are either depressed or angry or super depressed)
Sometimes even double depression with horrible insomnia (i had two episodes where i couldn't fall asleep for 3-6 days i get PTSD just by thinking about it, it was for sure darkest page of my life)
Bad case of Brainfog can barely write any coherent sentences or it'll take ages (like this post JFL)
My mood changes way too often
My skin looks like shit (i'm 27 soon and i look like i'm in mid 30s)
Bad eye sight (have to wear glasses)
Horrible allergy all year round (worst in spring/summer) + runny nose
Pain in the back and Achilles tendon pain
Repetitive strain injury (RSI) in both wrists
My teeths are rotting and hurt pretty bad, i think my ear and eye got infection few months ago due holes in teeths i guess i will die if it will spread to my brain + bad breath but i guess that's good since i can scare off foids :feelshehe:
Liver is fucked due shitty diet since i was 15
Stomach is overreacting way too much it may be low acid (since i had bad gas problem but since i started eating cumin it helped a lot)
My Blood brain barrier may be leaking (i can take lower doses of drugs and still get the effect but heavy metals may fuck me hard)
High blood pressure (artery) due loneliness, stress with anxiety and depression.
My hairline? What's that i'm at NW2 level of balding everything because i never had a gf fuck you whores :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Erectile dysfunction i won't last more than 30sec-1min inside pussy. (who cares not a single foid gonna see my dick but worth pointing out anway)
Since kindergarten i was scared of pain even tho i was fighting a lot with other dudes i guess i was and kinda still are low t soyboy. :soy:
I guess now it's settled i have bad case of autism since nobody gonna read this autobiography anyway. :feelskek:

What about you?

Anxiety, rage, depression

Pectus excavatum and Bipolar disorder

I have:
Severe crippling social anxiety
Aggression/rage appears at random times every few weeks
My mood changes way too often
I have this, in addition to being manlet (5'7'') and dicklet (less than 5 inches)

It's Over :feelsrope:

Panic Disorder

ADHD

try guanfacine or dextroamphetamine
>This medication may raise your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.

:ha..feels::giga::feelswow: Great way to get a stroke/heart attack.

I mog you all: I have

Aspergers syndrome
bilateral fascial defects: both legs. Can’t walk properly
labral tear left shoulder
swayback deformity diagnosed by chiropractor
mild planter fasciitis

None, but I have a lot of physical problems. I listed a few of the minor ones in my signature.

Have you seen actual pros to diagnose your shit?
For mental stuff yeah i've been attending multiple psychologists and psychiatrists, they were always trying to bluepill me and give me worthless jew pills. Actually they can't diagnose for shit and you can better self diagnose yourself after you study symptoms than them (it was a lot guess work but prognosis was the same as my (((therapist))) have thought if not more detailed), since it's not physical illness and they can't see it, they believe in everything you say, you could lie easily to them and get whatever you want. For physical stuff i just deal with the pain.

:bluepill::redpill::feelsohh::feelswhat::blackpill:

I feel like I'm repeating myself sometimes, but here goes:
  • Moebius syndrome (rarest medical condition here, I bet?)
    • which has a variety of symptoms, including (but not possibly limited to):: bad teeth, muddled voice, worse eyesight, can't smile, can't wink, cant move my eyes side to side (I have to turn my head), eyes are permanently crossed (so I look like a complete retard, basically), poor hearing...
  • Atopic dermatitis (it's a rash and it's genetic.) My father has it worse though, he has psoriasis and I don't seem to.
  • Clubfoot (might have to spend rest a big chunk of my life in a wheelchair)
Those are the major genetic ones. And I see people have been listing some pretty random things that aren't necessarily genetic or even illnessess but I guess I'l list some too:
  • Back and achilles tendon pain (especially in right leg.
  • Acne? Might have something to do with the dermatitis thing.
  • Fear of large crowds and especially parties.
  • Some nihilistic thoughts that lead into depressive moods, probably no depression though.
  • Skin looks terrible, even when I eat healthy and take care of it.
  • Knees are terriblle, I can't kneel as it hurts.
  • Hair is super greasy. I can shower in the morning and when I come home it already looks like someone poured cooking oil all over my head.
Is this basically a cock fight on who has more right to call themselves incel?

I only have autism and bipolar as far as I’m aware.

Still fucked in the head

My disabilities are
  1. Baldness
  2. Manletism
  3. Shitskin(curry)
  4. Mind fucked from decades of lonliness and rejection

erectile dysfunction

Does baldness count?

Lots of them, the majority of which are mental. Nothing officially diagnosed though (I don't do doctors).

Anhedonia,borderline personality disorder, depression, erectile dysfunction, slow learner

I was born crippled, but due to surgeries I'm almost ok (except permanent pain in legs), my pancreas is almost dead - doctor said it's look like I'm 40-50 yo, also I'm almost die because of pancreas shit when I was 3 yo. And completely ugly and dry skin. Also astigmatism (left eye) and myopic (wearing lenses). Sometimes have a very fucking painful headaches. (when weather is changing)

I have OCD and angry issues bro