Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many inches of dick would you trade for inches of height?

Lets see my dick is 4.7 inches. I want to gain 4 inches in height so I will become 6'3"

Now my dick is 0.7" . Fuck.

i take pride of every inch in my height sorry dick you are going to be sub 6.5 for now

I am 5'7'' with 6 inch cock. I am not in a position where taking inches from my dick and adding it to my height would help me. If I had a 9 inch cock, I would take away 2 or 3 inches. But right now it is useless.

Im 6'1 so sacrificing a few inch's of dick wouldn't do much.

Have you ever tried running BBC game?
oh shit my bad i read this of how many inches of height you would take off from your from your height to your dick top kek

i have no BBC
Sorry I am curious. What are the requirements of running BBC game? You must be black which you are. Is being tall more important or having a big dick? Girls who are into black guy will probably like a 6'4'' guy with a 6.5'' cock. Am I right?

Sorry I am curious. What are the requirements of running BBC game? You must be black which you are. Is being tall more important or having a big dick? Girls who are into black guy will probably like a 6'4'' guy with a 6.5'' cock. Am I right?
my dick is only 6inches on a good day, 6inches is micropenis tier in BBC standards, plus with my proportions it looks like 4inches top kek

i cant afford to let my penial to become any smaller

My dick is 8 inches and I'm 5"7.

Don't care tbh, height is cope as fuck.

I'd have no dick if I did that tho
And I'd still be <6 ft tall

My dick is all I have. 7" and I am 5' 11.

None. I have a small dick. But, with shoes, I'm 6ft.

none i need all the inches in my dick i can have(5.8). my height is mediocre(5'9) but im still growing...

edit i read wrong, but id trade height for a thicker dick.

i take pride of every inch in my height sorry dick you are going to be sub 6.5 for now
You wouldnt choose being 6 foot 2 with an 8 inch cock¿

all of it and ill still be a manlet kek

-2. So I'll be 6' instead of 6'2" and gain two inches of dick.

White, 6'3, 6" dick. Still here.

F A C E
A
C
E

None, I am 6' already and I surely wouldn't want my dick to become smaller

My dick size doesn't matter since it'll only ever be used by myself.

id trade 5 inches of height and and be a 5'4'' 12'' dick sex gnome

What the fuck. Dick inches for inches of height in a direct 1:1 ratio like that is a horrible trade.
A single inch would be a seventh of my dick, while a single inch is a far smaller fraction of my height.
If anything I'd probably prefer to lose an inch of height for a bigger penis.

I'm 6'1 and wouldn't want to be taller (in b4 "cope") but on the other hand dick doesn't matter at all.

I would legit trade my entire penis for $10 as long as I could still urinate properly.

I'm 6'1 and wouldn't want to be taller (in b4 "cope") but on the other hand dick doesn't matter at all.

I would legit trade my entire penis for $10 as long as I could still urinate properly.
man idk about dick size not mattering. a lot of woman out there like that full feeling of lets say a 7 inch long and 5.5-6 inch circumference dick.

man idk about dick size not mattering. a lot of woman out there like that full feeling of lets say a 7 inch long and 5.5-6 inch circumference dick.

They don't like the feeling of a dick inside them at all.

I'd drop an inch off my height (5'10) so it would move me to slightly above average penis instead of slightly below average.

They expect much more than 6.5 inches from a BBC due to (((media))) influence.

You'll grow an inch at most, most likely. Bone growth in terms of height is done by about 16 in most boys, this includes the plates in your arms, legs, feet, back etc your shoulders and ribcage will grow until you're about 21.

You'll grow an inch at most, most likely. Bone growth in terms of height is done by about 16 in most boys, this includes the plates in your arms, legs, feet, back etc your shoulders and ribcage will grow until you're about 21.

according to the doctor im still growing

That's a hard one.

Never I'm already a manlet and small one, IT'S FUCKING OVER

according to the doctor im still growing
yep like I said but your large plates are probably in stage 4/5 in terms of fusage. Remember that growing isn't isolated to height.