Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many Inches would this shoe give in height?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
Uk general election results 1576181944497 videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600 v3

Don't heightfraud

IDK. What's the heel size?

Wear Nike air Max instead of those gay Clarks

idk but those shoes look kind of shit. I imagine if you wore those in public some zoomer would come up to you and say "ayo I saw Abraham Lincoln wearin those shoes"

idk but those shoes look kind of shit. I imagine if you wore those in public some zoomer would come up to you and say "ayo I saw Abraham Lincoln wearin those shoes"
I don't live in the Ghetto

Just Nike Air Forcemaxx bro

i don't like Trainers

Yeah its awful, They drive around in blacked out Corsa's wearing trainers and joggers with there man bags
Lol just wear air maxes bro they make u so much taller literally everyone wears them there's no reason not to. Just airmaxmaxx bro

Id honestly feel embarrased heightfrauding just so I could be a higher tier manlet

Sometimes I don't understand the meaning of shoes that increase height. After all, all people wear shoes. And many tall ones wear shoes with thick soles. This is no longer necessary to increase height, it is necessary so as not to seem shorter than you really are.

"inceldom discussion"
MODS!

These shoes won't look good on you unless you wear a suit and have a chad face tbh.

I'd go with something more athletic looking dedsrs.