Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many languages do you know?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
They say you're attractive when you know many languages. 
I am most fluent in Russian, 99% fluent in Lithuanian, 3% Polish and 90% English ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's see how many languagecels are there.

I only know basic French, and I'm fully fluent in English.

100% Arabic 85% English 50% Hebrew 20% Tagalog and about 10% Hindi

English, spanish, french mainly. Lol being good looking makes one attractive, not how many languages they know or how smart they are.

Earthbound said:
English, spanish, french mainly. Lol being good looking makes one attractive, not how many languages they know or how smart they are.

NO !!!!111 It's all about how intelligent you are and how many languages you know. If you know 5 languages you will have threesomes everyday m8

English, Italian and a little bit of Spanish

100% Portuguese 60% English 40% Spanish

I speak three languages, I can read a fourth one but not speak it, and I can read and understand a fifth one. I can also understand a sixth language but not speak it.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
I speak three languages, I can read a fourth one but not speak it, and I can read and understand a fifth one. I can also understand a sixth language but not speak it.

What are they?

idkto.gif

DropTheMic said:
Lookism poster

:rolleyes: 

Can one of you guys post your skype logs from your chats with jankinoff

;)

No longer a lookism poster. I left that shithole 1 month ago or so

Spanish and still learning more english everyday

Only English. I'd like to try learning Spanish as that would be pretty useful.

Weed said:
NO !!!!111 It's all about how intelligent you are and how many languages you know. If you know 5 languages you will have threesomes everyday m8

I know 3 and some words in German, Chinese, and Russian.

Weed said:
What are they?

Urdu, Dutch and English are the first three languages I was talking about. I use these three on a daily basis. I can read Arabic, but not speak it. I can read, speak and understand German because Dutch and German are quite similiar. And I can understand Punjabi because my parents and family friends but not speak it myself.

Weed said:
What are they?

Urdu, Dutch and English are the first three languages I was talking about. I use these three on a daily basis, but Urdu is my weakest out of these three. I can read Arabic, but not speak it. I can read, speak and understand German because Dutch and German are quite similiar, but at the same time, very different as well. And I can understand Punjabi but not speak it myself.

100% English 90% Russian 60% Spanish 10% Korean