Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How many matches does a normie get in a week using Tinder?

How many matches do you think a 5/10 normie get on Tinder while swipping for a week.

• 1-2.

• 3-10.

• 10-25.

• 25-50.

• More than 50.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Tinder matchs are something we can't dream about.
But I don't know how many matches can a normie get?
I'm coping thinking he gets 1 or 2 a week and can't do anything with it, but I'm unsure.

What do you think? 0? Then why aren't normies considered incels?

Around 1-2 I would say. A month.

id say 0.5-1% of 100 swipes a day at 7 days

so 0.01 * 700 = 7-10 i guess

1 or 2 fatties the first week, and then 0 per week thereafter.

If they just swiped right on every single thing they see for a month then maybe they can get a couple matches but it will only be from deformed subhuman landwhales

How would I know?

Tinder matchs are something we can't dream about.
But I don't know how many matches can a normie get?
I'm coping thinking he gets 1 or 2 a week and can't do anything with it, but I'm unsure.

What do you think? 0? Then why aren't normies considered incels?
1-2. 50% of them won't message him back, and the rest will give one word answers and he has to compete with 1000 other normies/chadlites that also matched with her.

Are you admitting to be a fakecel normie that hasn't even tried to get a gf?
id say 0.5-1% of 100 swipes a day at 7 days

so 0.01 * 700 = 7-10 i guess

Nahh maybe a 6.5 or a 6 with good phototaking skills DEFINITELY NOT a 5 unless you Geomaxxed. I can't speak for the entire planet but I know 6.5/10 High-Tier normies in NYC that only get matched twice a month so it's TRULY OVER for mid-tier normies and below

I can't answer this question because I never seriously tried out dating apps. Foids hate me IRL and they are more picky in dating sites which are a sasauge fest.

I might be able to match with some Thail rice slut but how does that help me? I don't have the funds or desire to spend over 1000$ to maybe get laid

1-2. 50% of them won't message him back, and the rest will give one word answers and he has to compete with 1000 other normies/chadlites that also matched with her.

Dating for women is online shopping while dating for sub8 men is a job application/interview process. BRUTAL Blackpill to swallow

the hard truth is 0.

A male 5-6/10 will match with 1 or 2 a landwhales a week (sub 3).

A 7/10 chadlite guy will match with 1 or 2 nonfat beckies per week (female 5's).

A Chad 8+ will match with 20+ non-fat beckies per week, but will take longer (2 weeks) to match to one Stacey looksmatch.

Lim x-> infinity( x)

If they just swiped right on every single thing they see for a month then maybe they can get a couple matches but it will only be from deformed subhuman landwhales

Over a period of two and a half years, Michael* looked for a girlfriend on the dating app Tinder. The app showed him thousands of women. In fact, Michael knows exactly how many women he swiped yes to: 4,373 out of 9,103. Fifty-four of these women said yes back, of which 11 agreed to dates. Out of these 11, one stood him up, one became a flatmate and two became girlfriends.
He says he's a 6/10 on a good day but people overrated themselves so I would say he's probably somewhere 4-5/10.

He says he's a 6/10 on a good day but people overrated themselves so I would say he's probably somewhere 4-5/10.

Jfl “radicilIzed” by facts and reality

In my tinder experiments like 3 - 4