Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many men do you think get laid in a nightclub every night?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Out of the hundreds of men in a given club how many do you think actually take a woman home?

There's some normies that go with landwhales and there's some chads who are not looking for pussy, if those numbers cancel out then you can just the number of chads in the club. So, every guy over 6ft with a 7/10 face, approximately 2%

Don't care as I'm not one of them. That's how many.

I'd say get rid of all the men who are 5'8 and under, then get rid of all the men who don't have a 6/10 plus face, then go by their bodytype, if they aren't slim or muscular, then their amount of wealth, then their ability to be NT or not, finally their dick size.

15-20 which is to say all the top Chads.

The other Chads just maybe get a make out session and a handy or a blowie in one of the club’s bathroom stalls, but yeah only top Chads are getting all up in a girls guts later that night.

Some nights it just doesn't happen for anyone. I know from having spent long nights in clubs.

from 2007-2014 i used to regularly go clubbing and towards the end the amount of women looking to get fucked seemed to have decreased pretty heavily, after the explosion of tinder i have to imagine only the top 5-10% of men can pull in a club

don't know but any male with a face below 5/10 won't

Some nights it just doesn't happen for anyone. I know from having spent long nights in clubs.

Yeah. I used to go clubbing a lot in my younger years and from what I could see only a handful of guys were able to get laid