Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many men you think are sexless incels nowadays (in the west)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

How many % of men are incels nowadays (in the west)?

• 10%

• 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• 90%

• 95%

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Vote in the poll, how many man you think couldn't get sex in the last year+ but wanted to (are incels). You have two votes if you can't decide between two options, but make sure you vote for two options that are next to each other, don't spread the vote. Or just vote for one option.

Definitely over 30%

40-50 percent

many many men

About 30 percent are honest

Remember that there are "failed normies" who managed to get laid once, so they don't count as virgins technically, but they'll never get lucky again so they're technically also a symptom of the societal problem.

I would say, KHHV males is probably around 15%

Failed normies probably make up 35%

There are also blue pilled soy boy males - the "woke" types who volunteer to let their girlfriend cuck them. They've had sex (maybe) but they aren't getting it now. Maybe 10%

Actual normies who got married, but then got a dead bedroom. There are still plenty of them around. Maybe 30%

Did I leave any groups out?

From my numbers, there are about 10% chads.

Probably over 50% now thanks to corona-chan :feelsokman:

Failed normies probably make up 35%
Failed normies are usually the most vicious anti-incels (excluding foids of course)

Dpends what you mean by incel. I voted 10% because I believe that's how many "truecels" there are

Truecels like me around 10%

Vote in the poll, how many man you think couldn't get sex in the last year+ but wanted to (are incels). You have two votes if you can't decide between two options, but make sure you vote for two options that are next to each other, don't spread the vote. Or just vote for one option.
40/50% is my assumption, 30% are for sure, but virginity/sexlessness is an underreported trait for men because it is associated with shaming, so you can correct the number by increasing it by some percent.

Dpends what you mean by incel. I voted 10% because I believe that's how many "truecels" there are
"Vote in the poll, how many man you think couldn't get sex in the last year+ but wanted to (are incels)." - it's clearly stated in OP what I meant by that.

"Vote in the poll, how many man you think couldn't get sex in the last year+ but wanted to (are incels)." - it's clearly stated in OP what I meant by that.
Didn't read tbh ngl

If so then I'd say like 40-50 percent

Between 20-30

41,3% is the current estimate (average).

Failed normies are usually the most vicious anti-incels (excluding foids of course)
I would guess that soy boys would be worse, because their entire game is being woke in the hope of getting to stand next to a foid after she fucks chad. "Incel=bad" is like the safest, least hot take there is, but it's super woke.

And yea, some of the failed normies cope by hating incels too, no doubt.

About 50% are sexless, 48% are married or have partners before pandemic.
The 2% getting casual sex are top tier men.

Temporarily over 50%, but during the post Corona-chan sex orgy it'll revert back to 30%. It's only around 50% if you include the sex once or twice a year failed normies and the sexless marriage boomers but those aren't incels

Trucel? An extreme minority. If you excluded men with deformities and severe mental handicaps, probably less than 1% of the population.
The men who have trouble getting sex, and have only 1-2 sexual partners who aren't all that passionate about them their entire lives? 10%
The men who have trouble getting sex to the point they go through years+ dry spells? 30% of men.

40/50% is my assumption, 30% are for sure, but virginity/sexlessness is an underreported trait for men because it is associated with shaming, so you can correct the number by increasing it by some percent.

It's definitely not more than 30%
Temporarily over 50%, but during the post Corona-chan sex orgy it'll revert back to 30%. It's only around 50% if you include the sex once or twice a year failed normies and the sexless marriage boomers but those aren't incels
Tbh

The fact that they get anything should automatically exclude them anyways.

about 30% if you're talking about truly lonely men with no one to talk to (KHHVs)
about 50% if you're talking about failed normies who get to have sex only once a month with their landwhale gfs

I think a safe bet is 30%

It depends. "Wanting" sex is different from actively trying to achieve it. Having sex with a prostitute is again different than having sex without paying.

I'd say about 20% of males ranging from 16-36 are virgins. I'd say 80% of males have trouble getting female attention, but not all of them are incels.